It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Decided to create my thread on the ancient 2012 end of the world prophecy. Could it be an apocalyptic end or something the Mayan calender just says? I have heard many theories about what could happen on 12/21/12. One of the first is an end of the world literally or the end of the world as we know it. That change will occur on this date. One being that we as humans will be transformed into a race of super humans. But I have heard that simply nothing will happen that day as told described by John Titor on anomalies.net in 2001 on one of his posts. Someone asks about that date and john says "ah the ancient Mayan prophecy. nothing happens." And that is from someone possibly from the year 2036! But on that day:12/21/12 lets all do something to celebrate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
never hearer about this 2012 thing before in my life..

thank you for posting!!!

so what is 2012 again?

who are the mayans??

at least we have ATS where we discover new story never heard of them before..not even on youtube!!!

seriously...

edit on 7-5-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Well so you think some guy from the future knows more than some guy from the past?

Welcome aboard tin-foil hats not required (nobody cares if you wear one or not) but you should read the T & C 's and a few posts.

Some friendly advice. It can be a tough room.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
2012 will be followed by 2013, just like 2001 followed 2000, and 1001 followed 1000, and so on, but I never met Santa Claus not matter how long I stayed up waiting.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I just created this thread for my own fun. I know people on ats should have there own threads about 2012. People have cars but that doesn't stop others from still buying the same model or getting it in the same color right? Ia just wanted to talk about this 2012 thing and see what really happens on that day. so even if nothing happens I'm still going to open a beer that day and see if the Mayans were right about anything or not.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well sir, If you want to see what happens on that day, you will see that you have yet another 500+ days to wait

I understand your will to talk about this in regards to your own perspective, but it has been posted a billion times before, in the proper section too.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
2012 will be followed by 2013, just like 2001 followed 2000, and 1001 followed 1000, and so on, but I never met Santa Claus not matter how long I stayed up waiting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So does anyone want to do anything special on this day? I still dont know what I wanna do. I am going to pop open a beer tho. A little vow I made to myself. Other than that I don't know.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have completely missed the point of this thread? Not to be rude, but OP do a search and you'll find you posted nothing new on the matter, as some have already said.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There is no and has never been any prophecy tied to the end of the long-count's current cycle.
It is nothing more than New Age propaganda gone wild for fear and profit.

www.2012hoax.org...

Research for yourself or believe whatever you're told.

new topics

top topics

join