It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question regarding thread deletion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So, you wanna know what his emails say?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
So, you wanna know what his emails say?

why are you teasing

spill it...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

you can contact him yourself anyways. Just look at my previous post, you still can read the thread and get his email.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm getting my post count up in hopes of getting U2U access tonight. I want to read his responses but I suspect people are leery due to the deletions. Maybe they can U2U them to me, hint hint!

I agree that the Type C thing was just an idea. The infection part was just an idea that came from another thread as well IMHO.
edit on 7-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I'm leery of the deletions too and all that seems to be going on here but if anyone has any additional info on this please U2U me too. Does posting on this thread get you post count up or do you have to post somewhere else? ...if so get posting.

edit to add: yeah, spill it. C'mon guys, we want to know all about this.
edit on 7-5-2011 by ChrisCrikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The Rh (Rhesus) blood group system (including the Rh factor) is one of the currently 30 human blood group systems. It is clinically the most important blood group system after ABO. The Rh blood group system currently consists of 50 defined blood-group antigens, among which the 5 antigens D, C, c, E, and e are the most important ones. The commonly-used terms Rh factor, Rh positive and Rh negative refer to the D antigen only. Besides its role in blood transfusion, the Rh blood group system, in particular the D antigen, is a relevant cause of the hemolytic disease of the newborn or erythroblastosis fetalis for which prevention is key.

en.wikipedia.org...

origianally the type c came about from the fact that he seemed to include every blood type, either he was talking about the rh factor, or there was a new group....I was joking....
but, then I was surpised that well, their is a c type, when talking about the rh factor I guess....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Does that happen to be the movie doghouse??

Classic film

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Can you explain what the difference between a thread which is simply removed, and one for which additional steps are taken to remove all history and traces of the thread, including the thread vanishing from one's recent posts? I have seen the former many times, but the latter only once, and I would like to know what grounds are necessary to trigger this extra level of extreme moderation. Thank you.

Threads and posts are removed for violating ATS Terms and Conditions of Use. The OP of the thread or post is always told why and has the ability to contact staff and discuss.

We do not talk about actions taken by staff on the forum. Staff are always a click away using the Complaint Form.

Closed.
edit on May 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join