It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question regarding thread deletion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Weird. Really weird.Actually, when I read the first thread that got deleted, I thought to myself the OP was full of lies just to gather some flags and stars. But then I read the second thread that got deleted, so I uessed I should add something I remember from the original thread. I remember someone suggesting that there where other bloodtypes except O A B and AB. Someone else also mentioned that supposedly there were chemical weapons in existence that could target a particular human race. So who is to say they can't target a particular bloodtype..? Just contributing anything about the deleted thread that wasn't posted above.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
i dont know what is going on
but TWO threads closed on the same subject
one completely wiped out
makes me want to dig deeper into this

i will dig myself. I think that everyone should dig into this one and see if our a.t.s stands up for something. called deny ignorance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Yes, it's interesting stuff and while I don't think I have Rh negative blood type some of my family members do. I have no doubt that pathogens can be designed specifically to affect specific blood types or races so it's all pretty compelling stuff to think about. People have assigned many attributes to those with negative Rh including "royal blood" - that worries me with anti-elite sentiments being such as they are and running so rampant, such mis-notions or reasons for prejudices are not welcome and not friendly to our brotherhood and our human family but really....alien blood? Alien blood? Alien awakening? Junk DNA? It's all pretty intriguing. I will keep an eye on this thread or any other offshoots from that incident today.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

there is something very big here i think
who is pulling the strings on this one?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by cry93

Yes, it's interesting stuff and while I don't think I have Rh negative blood type some of my family members do. I have no doubt that pathogens can be designed specifically to affect specific blood types or races so it's all pretty compelling stuff to think about. People have assigned many attributes to those with negative Rh including "royal blood" - that worries me with anti-elite sentiments being such as they are and running so rampant, such mis-notions or reasons for prejudices are not welcome and not friendly to our brotherhood and our human family but really....alien blood? Alien blood? Alien awakening? Junk DNA? It's all pretty intriguing. I will keep an eye on this thread or any other offshoots from that incident today.

I agree with you here again. I do have Rh negative blood. I also believe I am different. But different doesn't mean better and I'm certainly not royalty. Some of the info on Rh negatives is so racist and elitist that it makes me sick.

I do believe that Rh negatives tend to not get sick with certain ailments as much as our Rh positive counterparts.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Think about it, the word alien. Meanning, new, undiscovered. With that in mind,alien blood type. A new blood type, eliminating the old blood types. The letter said blood types O,A,B and AB. Now what are the others? Are the old ones, the a,o,b,ab being phased out. If so, why? Has genetic engineering figured out that these blood types are INFURIOR to the others. So now what? All those with these bloodtypes please get on this train headed for the gas chambers. No need for belongings just get on that train, NOW.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think the MOD gave an explanation when he closed the second thread?

Violation i believe.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I agree very much with you too! If there is indeed something that is targeting specific people on this planet I'm sure we all want to know about it and at least be given the chance to discern and evaluate what has been presented. It's just too strange how the whole thing was thoroughly stamped out today by ATS moderation...so I'm not letting this go. cry93, I see you're new here. There are a lot of threads on Rh negative blood type archived here. I agree with what you say about how racist and superior some people are about it but the history and science of the negative factor is indeed very interesting. No doubt some of those old threads will pop back up though I just tried to flag one and it will not appear in myATS threads the way flagged threads should so I don't know what that means...

Conspiracy right here!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
to tell you the truth
i never even heard of RH blood type
till today

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

The letter said nothing about neg. or pos. It only stated that the O,A,B, or AB would be gotten rid of. The neg. and pos. what added later by someone else. Now what is this OTHER blood type?
C , i don't know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

thrice in my short time on ATS i have taken the time to type out a thread response that i could not post, and found the entire OP deleted.

if the owner(s) of ATS cared about contributors time and participation OPs would post AFTER a Mod review, not yanked later. there are plenty of sites where topicality does not appear until Mod approval.

instead ATS members get to spend time and interest on threads that go -poof-

it's all up to the owner(s), it's their sandbox. if it was my site i would not want to piss people off and lose members, but thats me, thats my two cents, and i'm a nobody.

link   
I'm not sure why people are confused here. Perhaps I read too much into the thread but some things were clearly stated.

The OP specifically said this will involve O-, A-, B-, and AB- blood types in his emailed response. He/she also said that the positives will not be as affected. But in his initial coded post he/she said we should prepare to be separated. Some people will find that a positive event. Others no so much...

In any event, why in the world would there be such an international (and intergalactic) interest in Rh negative blood types?

link   
Im in email contact with the guy from the origional post

Dare not post for fear of deletion...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I posted a link with the C blood type bit....it explains it somewhat,
and there's also a bombay blood type that doesn't really fit into the four groups that we usually think of...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by cry93

The letter said nothing about neg. or pos. It only stated that the O,A,B, or AB would be gotten rid of. The neg. and
pos. what added later by someone else. Now what is this OTHER blood type?
C , i don't know.

I suspect the +/- allocations were left off the original post due to the fact that there are no placements for them in the ROT13 system. That could have been addressed using a ROT47 coding, I believe.

The addition specifically identifying Rh negative came via email.
edit on 7-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I missed it but amalgam's (?) second post in the thread (which was deleted before I read it but cited by someone else who'd exchange some private emails with the OP and relayed after that) - it was elaborated on and specified that it was all directed at and in reference to people who have the negative RH factor in any of those blood groups (all of them) but the thread was canned before the OP could comment further. I could be wrong but that is how I remember it. Someone mentioned blood group C but I think it was a question and not a statement of fact. I've never heard of type C blood.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He is in russia, why would he fear deletion off of ats? If so, why would he/she fear such a thing? what is going on here? This thread will have more questions than answers i believe. Still no word on why such thing, thread got deleted in the first place. Violation of what?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey

I missed it but amalgam's (?) second post in the thread (which was deleted before I read it but cited by someone else who'd exchange some private emails with the OP and relayed after that) - it was elaborated on and specified that it was all directed at and in reference to people who have the negative RH factor in any of those blood groups (all of them) but the thread was canned before the OP could comment further. I could be wrong but that is how I remember it. Someone mentioned blood group C but I think it was a question and not a statement of fact. I've never heard of type C blood.

thanks, that is what went on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join