It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question regarding thread deletion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can you explain what the difference between a thread which is simply removed, and one for which additional steps are taken to remove all history and traces of the thread, including the thread vanishing from one's recent posts? I have seen the former many times, but the latter only once, and I would like to know what grounds are necessary to trigger this extra level of extreme moderation. Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'd like to know too. That whole thing was very odd but I am considering bumping some old ATS threads concerning Rh negative blood factor, of which there have been many and while I don't believe it's useful to single out blood types or assign them any meaning (we are all of the human family, IMO, and all deserving of rights and equal respect) I think it's interesting nonetheless especially as it pertains to the thread to which you are referring and I'd like to know how many people here witnessed what you are talking about.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yeah, why did that post with the code get taken off, stopped? You could of let it go, why not? Why even stop a whole thread, what was wrong there anyways? Not good, ats is looking mighty conspirancy right about now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was wondering, maybe if we started a thread, to discuss the thread, and were real good and not question the mods actions, and well.....keep strict obedience to the terms and conditions, maybe it would be allowed to exist??

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The deletion of the thread is ok if it violated terms and conditions as per the "explanation" given. (in the other thread about this thread) But, it would be nice to inject a little human interaction into these explanations. Maybe go a little further to explain what in the thread violated terms and conditions. it would serve a good purpose to give people the answer they asked for, without stiring up more reaction threads.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Is this how they plan to get rid of us, by infecting only peoples that have certain blood types and say it some kind of new disease when really they are nocking off peoples of certain blood types.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The thread is closed, no reason given. I wonder why that was. Do super moderators have to give an explanation for closing the the thread out. I am so curious, why and what reason. What is going on here.

link   
We really don't know what the code reference was to; comet or virus. Virus makes more sense cause of the blood but someone said they got an email about what mhz to view it in. The person worked for NORAD.

link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

hey they do have a C+ blood type....whatcha know...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Actually it was more like a complete elimination of all, etc,,, just didn't say WHEN which i found strange,, but he was in a hurry so he still has that locked inside his little noggin,, hope he makes it out safe.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

The last thread concerning the original deleted thread was closed. If this thread is soon closed or deleted too then I think we are on to a serious issue at ATS. I wonder if anyone kept a copy of the original coded text or the really good de-coding work ATS members had offered maybe they can chime in. Here's what I remember. Poster claimed to be Russian in introductory post and included coded text warning. Posters and/or mods pinged and confirmed Russian IP (?) and someone alleged the original poster was also a former member of Norad. Anyone remember anything else? The coded text concerned warning to people with RH neg factor and that other people would not be affected by subject of incoming....alien invasions? Paradigm shift? And here's where my memory is fuzzy.

I don't intend to thumb my nose at the moderators here and with cooperation I believe I am posting in good standing as per the T&C of ATS membership.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i dont know what is going on
but TWO threads closed on the same subject
one completely wiped out
makes me want to dig deeper into this

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
so, peoples with negative blood types whether they are A, B, O or AB will all suddenly get sick and die. So, i wonder how a disease will know the difference between a negative or a positive? Are they going to shoot a ray down at us and the plasma ray will only effect those with a neg. blood type? Just throwing that out there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Ok maybe a little more succintly, THEY the PTB in this case, ATS realized that , it was real, within the time of conformation and the number of original posts it was deemed CLASSIFIED EYES ONLY ,, see thats how it actually works. maybe a time between responce delay?? hmmmm

link   
I just saw a movie last night that had a virus that only infected women. It turned them into zombies. Maybe the difference in blood type makes you a target host.

link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

hey they do have a C+ blood type....whatcha know...
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm confused. the rh blood group system? What? how many blood types are there again, I thought there was only four.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by dawnstar

The last thread concerning the original deleted thread was closed. If this thread is soon closed or deleted too then I think we are on to a serious issue at ATS. I wonder if anyone kept a copy of the original coded text or the really good de-coding work ATS members had offered maybe they can chime in. Here's what I remember. Poster claimed to be Russian in introductory post and included coded text warning. Posters and/or mods pinged and confirmed Russian IP (?) and someone alleged the original poster was also a former member of Norad. Anyone remember anything else? The coded text concerned warning to people with RH neg factor and that other people would not be affected by subject of incoming....alien invasions? Paradigm shift? And here's where my memory is fuzzy.

I don't intend to thumb my nose at the moderators here and with cooperation I believe I am posting in good standing as per the T&C of ATS membership.

You likely will not hear a peep from a moderator or an owner till monday morning, maybe sunday night. This is a sensitive topic and it will not be delt with by way of discussion. An ATS staff member will eventually give a blanketed statement condoning the deletion of certain threads. The statement will be official and this thread will then close. It wise that this thread was started on a saturday afternoon because it is likely that anybody high enough on the pay scale to get involved in these matters is away from the office for the weekend which i might add is the weekend VANCOUVER slaughters nashville.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

it would take someone more knowledgeable than me in biology to explain it to you I am sorry to say....I put it out there hoping someone would pipe in...with more information...
I thought there were only the four, plus the rh factors
there's even a Bombay blood type,
www.rarebloodtypes.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I'd like to know too. That whole thing was very odd but I am considering bumping some old ATS threads concerning Rh negative blood factor, of which there have been many and while I don't believe it's useful to single out blood types or assign them any meaning (we are all of the human family, IMO, and all deserving of rights and equal respect) I think it's interesting nonetheless especially as it pertains to the thread to which you are referring and I'd like to know how many people here witnessed what you are talking about.

ITA with you. The Rh negative angle was particularly interesting. None of my research on Rh negative factors has ever been presented in the manner that amalgam shared. I know all about the supposed link between the factor and Nephilims possibly the Annunaki people.
edit on 7-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
so, peoples with negative blood types whether they are A, B, O or AB will all suddenly get sick and die. So, i wonder how a disease will know the difference between a negative or a positive? Are they going to shoot a ray down at us and the plasma ray will only effect those with a neg. blood type? Just throwing that out there.

That person didn't say Rh negatives will die. I strongly suspect he was trying to relay that Rh negative people will "disappear" or something along those lines. The OP said prepare to be separated. From what I understood, the government is fully aware of this but does not know the how and why of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join