It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Whistleblower spills beans on Nordic Aliens, Underground Shelters, and who has a ticket in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Of course, whether this interesting relayed information be true or not, we won't be able to prove it, that's usually how it goes with these things, so at least we can read it, keep it in mind, and if ever we come face to face with the truth, we won't be totally shocked, unprepared, and guillible to any beautiful looking creatures, no matter how technologically advanced or angelic they may seem.

Also, we can have some pity for some of the Iluminati's ancillary staff who currently think they're gonna get in, only to be betrayed at the last minute.

Here are a few excerpts from the full article
projectcamelotproductions.com...

On the Nordics working with the shadow government.

He said that real intel comes from the mid-level guys.... And this is where 'information flows'. Interestingly, he said that the mid-level guys are not convinced these guys (the Nordics) are only here to help...He said they are in essence, intergalactic capitalists. They have been here for thousands of years... And that they never give without taking something.

On the Underground Shelters

He said that people like him are told "you are going to have ticket" ... not true. Most of them are being misled to believe that. He said the problem they are having now is that they realize that many facilities they have built won't survive.. so they are hard at work retrofitting them and trying to bring them up to speed. He says he has been in 4 ..there are dozens.

The full article is here.

projectcamelotproductions.com...

edit on 7-5-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well, I don't know about "Nordics," but I do know that the ET "masters" promise Their Human minions the world, and the minions are clueless that They too are being used. More "divide and conquer" - or better, divide and let conquer with no effort on the part of the "masters."

There will be nothing left for the Human "powers" that be.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

post by Pocky
Of course, whether this interesting relayed information be true or not, we won't be able to prove it

Best taken as an interesting story I think , the fact the piece is by "JOHN DOE - WHISTLEBLOWER" gives it no credibility .

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yep, interesting story, indeed.
But it only adds up that what was told before...
If true or not there is surely something to it...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
the first upcoming alignment is at 26th september so I think we have to be carefull from 25th till 28th

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Does anybody remember that politician from norway, Project Camelot featured in - 2008? Somehow I'm growing tired of all those stories, that always lead to a dead end and turn out to be just - stories.

And it disgusts me to think that this "fun" shall last some more six years, because I just started to feel comfortable with Dec. 21st of 2012... And by the way, does anybody remember the alignments of May 5th 2003? No? You should, because something big should have happened on that day. It may be the fact, that in fact nothing happened, that that alignment got forgotten over the years since then...

I can tell you something: WE ALL ARE GOING TO DIE. Today, tommorrow and at the latest in 100 years. Earth itself will die in approximately 5 billion years, when the sun makes her last burp.

And then, everything alive will turn into, what it has always been - stardust...

www.youtube.com...

"... and there was nothing to fear, and nothing to doubt..."
edit on 7/5/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Best taken as an interesting story I think , the fact the piece is by "JOHN DOE - WHISTLEBLOWER" gives it no credibility .

I wonder how easy it is to hoax information to Project Camelot and see them publish it as gospel?
edit on 7-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by gortex

I wonder how easy it is to hoax information to Project Camelot and see them publish it as gospel?
edit on 7-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Very easy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I find it very interesting how certain things lately all seem to converge. Signs of ancient tales and beliefs revealing themselves as reality. It kind of reminds me of reading the works of Douglas Adams. I wonder if it's purely coincidental that his initials were DNA. Adams wrote, of course, about religion, UFOs, life on other planets, computers, Norse gods, government, military, the media, people flying, ghosts, time travel, sex, drugs, and rock & roll. Most of the things that people believe in. He even got play guitar with Pink Floyd. Hell of a guy. I'd like to think he's watching now and smiling.

In the end it looks like everyone might be right. You just have to believe in something. That seems to be a lesson most of us need to learn. My general function is to try to prove something wrong before accepting it. Though I feel I've accepted too many things and I don't think I'm alone. There is only one place to find the truth, though. We have to look inside ourselves for that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
the first upcoming alignment is at 26th september so I think we have to be carefull from 25th till 28th

K-rap where did you get this information from????

That is my birthday and I'll be dang if I am going to let the end of the world as we know it ruin it for me.

I just won't participate.

I think Project Camelot always comes up with "hokum".

Though I have to admit I am a member of their forum.

It is entertaining to read some times.

Kerry is serious in her search for "the truth".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
wen it comes down to it
and ur on the street and a 12 year old kid is stood with an uzi saying
"gimmie wot u got "
ur in a way praying/messaging a higher power to interviene
but he/she /it doesnt and ur just another statistic on the nyc crime memo
i see us no diffrent from ants and if they go heaven then its crowded
i believe we hav like a final brainwave burst and our consiousness clings on to that signal and defaults
wen it finds a frequency our consiousness can sustain
a way of reincarnation if u will
but like i said a theory.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You need to break-free of the conspiracy theory rhetotic, the illuminati work both sides of the equation. The conspiracy theory "meme" is a part of this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

K-rap where did you get this information from????

That is my birthday and I'll be dang if I am going to let the end of the world as we know it ruin it for me.

I just won't participate.

I think Project Camelot always comes up with "hokum".

Though I have to admit I am a member of their forum.

It is entertaining to read some times.

Kerry is serious in her search for "the truth".

Here is a link for you
JPL Small-Body Database Browser

Just go to 26th of september 2011, it is in alignment with the sun and Earth.
Just like it was on 11 march 2011
edit on 8-5-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I don't trust specific dates for these shocking public spectacles to take place.

Because the highest level of tptb are Black Magicians, it seems that they love to stick or have specific dates in the mass conciousness to get their own ends to materialize.

It seems a big chunk of the technology that they've gotten from these ETs is geared toward killing tons of people more than anything.

They're technologies for population control, is what it seems like.

He said, while, given access to seeing and hearing about the secret projects they are involved in, that from his point of view they were aimed at destructive technologies and they seemed to have no compunction or conscience over the ultimate aim of the projects. Such as what human in their right mind would want to mess with the upper atmosphere and create destructive weapons... he said he can't understand it.

top topics

join