It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep an eye on the NEW MADRID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...
This link has HAARP charts, and that's enough for me.
People have monitoring this for years and now they have the charts. Check this out!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I cant read random scribbles on piece of paper that somehow relate to HAARP, and New Madrid.
My bad.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And how long should we be keeping our eye on this fault for? I mean, obviously something will happen some day but should we be expecting something this weekend?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Earthquake cloud post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Neither did this post
Originally posted by endgame211
Alright, guys, I absolutely cannot wait to get flamed for this. Either way, it's just me posting something of
interest, since anyone can say this. Take it with a grain of salt, of course.

Without giving too much away, an acquaintance who is normally very secretive about job situation and the like came to me very much unlike his usual mood. He wasn't panicking, but he did seem very worried. He finally said that he'd like to talk more and warn but that it might mean consequences for him and his family, but did say that he worked at a highly sensitive underground installation somewhere in Europe (he did say where, but I won't, just in case he's telling the truth, and he's shown me that he's pretty darn honest about everything he's told me so far) and that the "buzz" and "rumors" floating around the base were that around the 11th or 12th, there would be a MAJOR instigated earthquake in the USA. He said he was surprised to learn that it wasn't California or anything you'd expect.

It was the New Madrid. Somewhere along the New Madrid, on a "focal point" of the fault. He said he'd barely heard of it before. BTW, I haven't gotten to speak to him since. Not saying anything funny happened, I just haven't gotten any more info.

Again, take it as though it's not true (since predictions rarely are) but I'd be prepared. In fact, I'm preparing right now, and I live in South Texas, just in case. Even if nothing happens, I'll be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

If someone's already posted something like this, my apologies, but this is my own personal conversation with this guy, so...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A conspiracy website has "charts" and that's enough for you? but the scientists have working theory and math which you choose to ignore... the typical mind of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
And how long should we be keeping our eye on this fault for? I mean, obviously something will happen some day but should we be expecting something this weekend?

Don't feel bad, I can't even figure this out. I know somebody here can read this charts, can somebody help ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
A conspiracy website has "charts" and that's enough for you? but the scientists have working theory and math which you choose to ignore... the typical mind of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

They've been having earthquakes, did you check out that post from endgame above you ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by roughycannon

They've been having earthquakes, did you check out that post from endgame above you ?

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean? endgame's post above mines?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Lol I can already tell this thread is going absolutely no where...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Endgame211 wrote this post on page six of the earthquake cloud thread, just listen.
Alright, guys, I absolutely cannot wait to get flamed for this. Either way, it's just me posting something of
interest, since anyone can say this. Take it with a grain of salt, of course.

Without giving too much away, an acquaintance who is normally very secretive about job situation and the like came to me very much unlike his usual mood. He wasn't panicking, but he did seem very worried. He finally said that he'd like to talk more and warn but that it might mean consequences for him and his family, but did say that he worked at a highly sensitive underground installation somewhere in Europe (he did say where, but I won't, just in case he's telling the truth, and he's shown me that he's pretty darn honest about everything he's told me so far) and that the "buzz" and "rumors" floating around the base were that around the 11th or 12th, there would be a MAJOR instigated earthquake in the USA. He said he was surprised to learn that it wasn't California or anything you'd expect.

It was the New Madrid. Somewhere along the New Madrid, on a "focal point" of the fault. He said he'd barely heard of it before. BTW, I haven't gotten to speak to him since. Not saying anything funny happened, I just haven't gotten any more info.

Again, take it as though it's not true (since predictions rarely are) but I'd be prepared. In fact, I'm preparing right now, and I live in South Texas, just in case. Even if nothing happens, I'll be prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

If someone's already posted something like this, my apologies, but this is my own personal conversation with this guy, so...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im not sure how this mans ramblings proves anythings even along with the charts provided.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Check this conspiracy theory out:
Sorry, web page didn't display.
edit on 7-5-2011 by truther357 because: web page wrog

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truther357

Broken link.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

He wrote it on page 7 and I never posted after him, are you drunk?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

Don't feel bad, I can't even figure this out. I know somebody here can read this charts, can somebody help ?

Wait. If you can't even read the chart to know what it means, how can this chart "be enough for you" to believe?

Hmm.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

What is wrong with this thread???? I have never read anything more random, or confusing? Not a lick of sense has come out of it.

link   
Thank you, knew I wasn't alone! The whale beachings, earthquake clouds. Wake up!

link   
The whale beachings, earthquake clouds and a endgame 221 talking about a friends . Wake up, plenty of sense has been provided. We have HAARP charts and beached whales! Earthquake clouds too, wake up
edit on 7-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

We have HAARP charts and beached whales! Earthquake clouds too, wake up
edit on 7-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

HAARP charts in which no one can read, earthquake clouds(are you kidding me?), and beached whales! Total proof that an earthquake MUST happen in New Madrid. I r smart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join