It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

qestion about bin laden death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
it seems on the HISTORY CHANNEL and NET GEO they have been playing alot about bin laden and stuff of that sorts.my question is how long in advance dose these 2 channels do there programing what shows are going on and when? if they have there programming done for months in advance is it not strange that right after bin laden death that there showing alot on 911 bin laden stuff that has to do with him right after his death.do they change there programming at will ?if any one can find out if this stuff was already planed to be showing before bin laden death or not

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm afraid both of the channels are part of the Zionist TV Network, and commonly play propaganda based programming.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
perfectly timed to give people the quick information they are looking for in regards to this whole fiasco so they can be the ones to tell their friends the inside scoop. pushing the disinfo further into the public domain.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
They simply switch the would-be programming with whatever they are going to play (bin Laden, etc), and switch the would-be programming to a free spot in the future.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Programming subject to change.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the "History" Channel no longer has a right to use that name.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
An attempt at pull the wool over peoples eyes that are opening to all the BS that's going on in the world. To make people remember what they first believed in this case that bin laden was the mastermind behind all the attacks. That's my thoughts

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If they watch it on the History channel, they're going to take what they're watching as fact.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They should call it the Obama Biden Laden channel

join