It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Tapes Are New Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

To be honest, no I don't understand where you're coming from in regards to my posts.

But I respect your opinion.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i'm glad ive finally found a place where i'm not alone in thinking these videos and all this crap the media feeding us about Osama being murdered is BS, and that these videos are harsh fake. let me just point out a very interesting point I scrambled across.

Fake Osama videos

Hollywood can also edit video images; ie, create Osama video tapes. However Hollywood cannot yet simulate human voices, so they must mess up the audio. Then they pretend that the audio was just incredibly low quality and hope nobody asks why.

Makes simple sense why they are "silenced" to "avoid propaganda" give me a break.

THINK ABOUT IT

I also honestly think the 'footage' of bin Laden watching tv is not actually him , probably a look-a-like. i also doubt he would care to dye his beard. He had kidney problems and some disorder and he would be physically deteriorated (look older) since the 2001 video that was released.

edit on 9-5-2011 by ningkank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

The audio was removed because there would be too many people who would recognise the voice was'nt the real Osama!!!

It's that simple!

Exactly!! Have you morons ever heard of linguistic experts. I forgot where I read it but I remember a video of OBL being analyzed by linguistics experts and they concluded that the dialect wasn't the same and didn't belong to the real OBL. The dialect was from someone who was from the West and not someone born in Saudi Arabia or something of that nature.
edit on 9-5-2011 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join