It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Tapes Are New Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't know what you guys would do, but if i was on the run/hiding for my life i wouldn't carry around old videos of me watching tv or any worthless stuff like that. That wouldn't be part of my Bug Out Bag.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out these so called home videos are fake.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

In the video I posted from CNN, they mention the audio having been removed.

Reasons for this could be a variety of things.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
CBS news just mentioned one of the videos was released in 2007

yawn

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I find it funny that some people posting in a conspiracy section are morons. You have to be an idiot to believe that 911 was his doing. Ever heard of a controlled demolition?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I've only come across maybe 15 members that believe he was actually killed in the raid.

Americans you should demand to see where you're taxes are going and push for the release of the evidence that Osama was indeed killed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am sorry, I feel like yakking right now.
Tonight on The Nat'l Geo Channel, which I usually love, the channel dedicated the ENTIRE night on 9/11 and OBL.
I could not help but feel like they were trying to solidify the brainwashing of the public by reinforcing the
"story" in the sheeples minds. It made me literally ill.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
I was thinking about the "new footage" being released. They had said that Bin Laden had dyed his beard black to make his video to release to Al Qaeda. But in the video that was shot shortly after, his beard is already grown out and grey. I found this suspicious. This is one of the flaws pointed out in this article. Article Here. AJ haters need not apply

Does anyone honestly believe that OBL would bother to die his beard black? That's absurd imo. How do they expect people to believe this bs.?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
CBS news just mentioned one of the videos was released in 2007

yawn

It seems as though they are running to keep up with the lies and cover them up, The alternative media is doing a good job of exposing this BS, and the MSM is starting to look really stupid.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Reasons such as?

Why remove audio on ALL of them?
edit on 8/5/11 by Kram09 because: typo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

one of the videos was a direct address to the american people. would you let him give a speech at this point ? the videos were released to show him flubbing a line, dying his beard, and watching TV to take away some of his reputation, not to enable him to communicate to his followers

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

What do you mean by "at this point?"

You mean after 10 years when has done nothing and has just been sat in a house in Pakistan?

It's good our masters are here for us, choosing what we should listen to and what we shouldn't.

With such great masters we don't need to think or make up our own minds about things!

They can do it all for us!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i'm sure i heard on sky news that they took off the auido for national security reasons,hidden messages in his words things like that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

Hahahaha, national security! I was waiting for that!

That's there justification for everything isn't it?

Hidden code words?

Is that what they said?

Just sounds ridiculous to me, to be honest.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Just because it sounds "ridiculous" to you makes it no less true.

Why are you working so hard on obfuscating this situation further in every thread related to OBL?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad
reply to post by Kram09

Just because it sounds "ridiculous" to you makes it no less true.

Why are you working so hard on obfuscating this situation further in every thread related to OBL?

It's not my intention to obfuscate.

Infact I'd say it's the U.S government that's been doing that.

I'm merely expressing my opinion like the majority of ATS members but also more importantly i am asking legitimate and valid questions.

I have not denigrated anybody's opinions or views.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Not intentionally, no.

But I've seen several of your posts now where you're coming into the thread, shouting and thrashing all over the place about things that are either mentioned in the source article, or in the thread itself.

Usually when this happens somebody is trying to destroy a thread, so you can see why one would question such behavior.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Can you give me a link to where you think I'm shouting or thrashing?

Not being, awkward. I just want to see an example where you think that, so I can just re-read what I posted.

I certainly don't mean to come across in that way.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The audio was removed because there would be too many people who would recognise the voice was'nt the real Osama!!!

It's that simple!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I wasn't asking why the audio was removed lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

This thread, for one.

If you need more examples, just reread the last couple of threads you've posted in and you'll get my drift.

Sorry for singling you out, just with this situation I can see why there would be people who would want to do as much covert damage as possible to prevent Mom and Pop ATS from actually stumbling onto something they shouldn't...you know what I mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join