It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Tapes Are New Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was thinking about the "new footage" being released. They had said that Bin Laden had dyed his beard black to make his video to release to Al Qaeda. But in the video that was shot shortly after, his beard is already grown out and grey. I found this suspicious. This is one of the flaws pointed out in this article. Article Here. AJ haters need not apply

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I would love to see someone get the chance to have an unscripted interview with Obama. It would be funny to see him stumble and try to cover up all the loop holes. This story is getting out of hand. I wonder when they will finally decide to just give up and try to sweep it under the rug. Right now it looks like they are trying to milk it for all of its worth. That's a lot of milking by the way.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
yep the more they put out the worst it looks

good catch OP FnS this is why I love ATS the ultimate bs filter

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Looks like we found a new topic almost everyone on ATS agrees on: The Bin Laden HOAX

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

These were videos they found in his compound nobody said they were not 4 years old. I'm sure they found a lot of old videos in his house. I'm a little unclear as to why this is a big deal.I have videos of me from 10 years ago in with my collection I'm sure most people do.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Looks like we found a new topic almost everyone on ATS agrees on: The Bin Laden HOAX

I was actually surprised by the large amount of members buying into this load of BS.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Do you have videos of you just watching yourself on TV?

And do all these videos of yourself have no sound?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Do you have videos of you just watching yourself on TV?

And do all these videos of yourself have no sound?

Do i have videos without sound?? Why yes i do is this really relevant somehow. If you want to know if Osama was narcissistic of course he was. Its a requirement for his persona he knows he is all ways right. He is smarter than everyone else thats why he alone can lead the Muslims into there glorious future. Him watching old videos of himself fits right in line with his personality. He saw himself not only as a leader but a profit.

Do you realize what started him attacking the United States it was Iraq. When Saddam invaded Kuwait Osama offered to help defend Saudi Arabia with his holy warriors and was very upset when the Saudis asked for help from the US.He felt slighted and quite frankly snubbed a large part of why he started turning to terrorism is he felt he should have been allowed to defeat Saddam just as he did the Russians.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yes, Osama was angry that U.S troops had been brought into Saudi Arabia.

Well okay fair enough, but what is the point of Osama making several videos of him doing a speech only for there to be no sound on them?

If there was sound on them and the American government removed it, then why? And why don't they say so? They claim one of the videos where he is speaking is a message to America? How do they know?

Yes okay he was sat watching tv. In a video I saw from CNN, they claimed he was channel hopping. Fair enough, I can accept that. However quite odd that it just so happens that the channels he comes across seem to be showing footage of him and also 9/11. What are the chances?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
CNN hints that one of the videos of the five released is likely from the fall, and that the rest were outtakes from 2004 and 2007 videos he had released.

Videos show new side of bin Laden

While they don't come out and say which of the 5 is the most recent, it's obvious which of 5 is not like the others.

Strange they didn't give it more context in that regard, leaving it open to interpretation so candidly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If he wasn't channel hopping and was watching something that was pre-recorded, then CNN are either lying or they just don't know and are just making stuff up.

Bottom line is the U.S media isn't asking questions.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Yes the one from the Fall must obviously be the one where he is watching TV as he looks older.

The other vidoes he looks exactly the same as he did in the footage from those videos in 2001 or several years back at least.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would guess the sound was removed to prevent the possibility of unwittingly passing on info to his followers

or he mentions his recent payment from bush is over due

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Unless the video was edited in afterwards, one of the channels he surfs to clearly has Obama up on stage doing something presidential. So that means that if the guy watching television in that one video is actually Usama, that means he was alive in 2008 at the very least.

It's something, at the very least.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Could you clarify what you mean?

If he made the video it wouldn't matter if his followers saw it.

They did say it was a message to America...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I hope a million people see that article.

This is super wrong, considering they've been using this Osama Identity to hide the real mass murders of all those people on 9/11.

www.infowars.com...

Contrary to the footage of Bin Laden allegedly flicking through television channels, in which his beard is gray, in the other tapes, which the White House claims were recorded between October and November 2010, Bin Laden appears with his beard dyed black. The man watching TV appears to be much older than the Bin Laden seen in the other tapes.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah, it looked like it was some signing ceremony. I'm not sure, maybe the health care thing?

I'm not sure to be honest.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We're constantly told Bin Laden was this great mastermind.

But if you think about it, he wasn't really much of a mastermind was he if he was stupid enough to make several speeches without sound.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

If you're referring to the clips that have been released, they removed the audio from the videos.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why?

I didn't read that they removed it.

I'm not saying that they didn't, I'm just saying I didn't hear about that in the stories I read.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join