It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan leaks Bin Laden *BLURRED* death scene photos 5/5/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Seems photos have been leaked by a security agent working for pakistan.

The White House has said it did not tell Pakistan of the operation targeting Osama bin Laden as it did not want him to be tipped off.

Since then, the release of photos from the scene - apparently sold by a Pakistani security officer to the Reuters news agency - has added further embarrasment to the government there.

Al Jazeera's Imtiaz Tayib reports from Abbottabad where Osama bin Laden was killed.

Pics in the video seem to be blurred? :s

Link with video
edit on 7-5-2011 by StealthKix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
such a misleading title. those are the photos we saw yesterday and the day before.
without the blurs. which obviously they won't want average joe seeing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Will we ever get definite proof? though question is do we really need it, have we got more important things to worry about or think about?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is a hoax story. Don't believe anything about this Osama crap.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ummm yeah.... I am going have to agree with the previous poster. VERY misleading thread title and also something that has already been posted.

As far as the actual pictures though, they mean very little to me. There is no evidence that these are victims from inside the "compound" nor is there any evidence of when the pictures were actually taken. For all I know the photos are a year old taken from some village on the boarder.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: 'meh, old story

top topics

join