It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the "im a government insider" thread with the encrypted code?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

I know....this is getting weird! I want some answers now
I'm not laughing anymore.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So tell me what other blood type is there other than O,A,B or AB? oh, and don't go into 0-, A+ and such. So tell me. Also, why the separation?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
See, this is how conspiracies get started.

Did anyone U2U any of the mods online right now and, I don't know, ask?

AshleyD was the mod who checked the OP's location, but she's offline now, btw.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I don't know about that. So few people in China are Rh negative. I believe amalgam was saying RH negative people will be moved, perhaps to another location in the universe.

link   
What is really weird is I was in the middle of reading that post and it 404ed. I was also in the middle of this post when someone got an extreme T&C voilation that earlier seemed perfectly innocent.

link   
that was helpful.....
ummm.....think maybe they could give us a clue...
should we interpret the fact that it's disappears so completely as to mean that there was something to the thread, or should we interpret it to mean that is was just not legit and not worthy of ats space???

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Yes...that happened....one of the mods confirmed the Russia part....and someone else found the OP has worked at Norad.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My God what a fast T&C Violation. Just to let you guys know this thread is bubbling with mods.

So be hesitant with the refresh button.
edit on 7-5-2011 by uncuuncu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There has been decent threads recently that have been thrown out without any reason, the free energy one the other week was the same, and the accusations of ATS being infultrated by the CIA......... Questions .....questions?

But no mods to answer?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I noticed that too! There was nothing in that post that I recall being an extreme violation....unless him giving his email address is not allowed, because he posted his email address for people to write him for more info

edit on 5/7/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hey, is the guy still listed as a member??? had anyone checked?? and was the t and c deletion the one where one was claiming that they had gotten a replly from a mod???

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think I got it now... Its a super mutated AIDS infected comet that only infects blood that isn't A E I O or U and sometimes Y.

link   
Yeah the T&C violation fix was fast, which means this thread is being monitored.

Therefore: Hey MODS, care to answer everyone's question as to what's going on?

Or are you guys in on it?

link   
amalgam170 is listed as a member
but has started NO threads..made no posts
but he has flags????

link   
What I think of when something like this happens is cover up. This to me is like a scene from a conspiracy movie. The person is quickly trying to put the pieces together while someone rushes to cover it up. I would think the ATS mods would have just posted something on that thread before closing it or responded to the posts.
This reminds me of prison planet when they were trying to cover up something on that forum. Everything mentioning that particular topic was erased and members got banned.
HMM I hated prison planet but I liked ATS. I hope ATS does not become like prison planet. We are a consiracy web site not a FACT based web site.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

No they are here seeing as someone who was trying to explain the situation by messaging a mod and posting the reply got a T&C violation.

Kind of makes what some of the people have been saying about ATS seem true lately.
Sort of laughable but sad and hypocritical.

link   
To my knowledge an "introductory" post that is not an introduction and is an outright lie is trashed/404'd.

Not not pass go, do not collect $200, and do not go to HOAX forum, but do go to the virtual incinerator.

Maybe that's why?

I could, however, be wrong.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   
obviousli this is strange no mods???
i have read one time that a virus was made capable of killing someone just by is race "black,white ,asian etc....."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join