It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
*receives ticket in the mail for Possession of Marijuana*

JD: wtf?

*reads* On Dec 1, 2015, our surveillance cameras caught you smoking a tobacco like substance behind the Exxon Mobile station between Macy's and Walgreens. If this was not you, please report to your local police authorities. If this was you, please report to your local police authorities or receive a bench warrant, in which, if you are noted by police officials and have not turned yourself in, you will be detained. We are trying to keep crime off the streets for your protection. Please obey the laws and you will be safe. *trashes garbage gov't claim*

*2 days later walking into a local publix*

Officer standing by the door as if expecting JD: Exuse me sir, are you Mr. John Doe?

JD: Yeah what's up?

Officer: Yes, I saw you were walking down the street. Our extremely advanced security system saw you and face-detected your face and matched it to your facebook picture on your facebook account, which the government can use as a database for your protection. According to your statuses and our advanced super security system installed for your protection, you were in possession of Marijuana.. I'm going to ask you to not resist because if you resist, it's just going to get worse, and we're going to have to diagnose you as a possible trafficker for terrorist and treat you immediately.

*JD runs away, officer, with a sadistic face, robotically pulls his radio off his shoulder*

Officer: He's running, over

*JDs Phone rings*

JD: *panting* Hello?!

Phone: [calm, professional, threatening voice] Mr. John. If you continue going north you're going to reach the river where we have national security on boats. South is full of cameras, East is the mall with more cameras, and don't go west, there's a National Security Station there.You dont have to make this difficult for us... Remember all your friends... Don't make us come chase you or it will be wor...

*throws phone and continues running*

*JD jumps a 1,000 foot gap over the river and pulls out 2 m4 carbines out of no where.*

WELCOME TO THE MATRIX

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All the security detection equipment you described is in use already.

What is the over all point you are trying to make?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
how is this a prediction or prophecy??????

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
goddamn, you must be a timetraveler fromt he past.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
it's a prophecy because the haven't completed their 100% invasion yet...

But it's about to come true unless people wake up.. fast...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
it's a prophecy because the haven't completed their 100% invasion yet...

But it's about to come true unless people wake up.. fast...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

loool thanx they call me Terminator

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ummm i don't get this post....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

You're taking it too literal. It's an extreme view dude
edit on 5/7/2011 by heavenlysouldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join