It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, i too was enjoying that thread.

Started like a load of bull and ended up quite interesting.

Shame. Must have violated.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Its the old classic of not caring about the source if i agree with the content one.

It does make me laugh the sources some of the people use on here, in particular pretty much all of our rag papers. You have to forgive some of them though as they might not come from the UK and not know too much about the rubbish these papers hold.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When I see it with my own two eyes in real life, I will believe it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

My loathing for the unsubstantiated twaddle in this post cannot possibly be described. If you are indeed a scientist, then you will of course accept that narrative without proof or context has no value of any sort what so ever. Personaly, speaking as a layman, I am embarrassed for you. Even an ill educated speck like me can tell prattle from science, and you have provided nothing of any merit in your thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Well, I am starting to think this might be credible. A thread just totally vanished from the face of ATS that had some guy post in CODE a message about the same topic.

Poof. Gone. Not HOAXED, its totally gone from my ATS list.

It was the best new thread I have read in months. I smell a conspiracy.

The "I am an insider" thread in Introductions that I didn't get to read?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is this revelation related to the code/"I'm an insider" thread?

What happened to it? I joined ATS just to post in that thread and it looks like it was yanked.

I'll start reading here. Maybe this will answer my questions.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

It had around 7 pages of comments and a member who was emailing the poster of the article and then it was removed. But yeah the "insider" was the title of that one

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Well fortunately, someone in the thread got his email and contacted him.

I have to say, this is the strangest action taken by ATS ever. Why not HOAX it, or close it? Why vanish it?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

Yes, the member emailing with OP in that thread is Dalke7, I believe. I can't even message Dalke7 until I get like 100 more posts.
Seriously, I now need 18 more posts but the only topic that ever made me join ATS was trashed.

Please Dalke7, share any info amalgam shares with you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yes. That one. Someone already re posted the decoded message, and all we got further than that was that whatever was supposed to happen was extraterrestial in origin, and would change or effect those who had rh negative blood types and that it had some connection to comet Elenin, but that it wasnt really the comet itself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth

And... here we go again...

Giant Spaceship Heading Toward Earth

SETI claims giant spaceship

Is the search function broken?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
It has come to my attention that earlier thread of "Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth" was sent to the HOAX section. I really do not know why that happened but i can tell you that its a big mistake. I work at the minnesota science facility as many might know by now,and together with my friend, former scientist Boyd Bushman,we both agreed to atleast TRY to convince others out there that this thread is NOT a hoax.

Belief is one thing,but ones belief never breaks down a fact or an actual event, a good reminder.

This topic has history going all the way back to 194751. Everybody has heard alot about the Ufo Roswell case back in 47. To make a long story short, we made contact with the ET race, after some years. The crashed ufo had a signal beacon on it. Destroyed parts and some well prepared parts were gathered from that site. We salvaged the tech and began to study it. The ET race also gave us knowledge how to use this tech aswell in a deal, we gave them something,and they gave us something back. Tech&knowledge.

20 years later we finally understood how we could use this tech, some of the tech are being used per today beneath the cockpit area of the B-2 Spirit (stealth bomber). It is a sphere sort of that makes the earths gravity around the plane go in 0..for 30 seconds ,wich makes the plane do amazing maneuvers. Like a shield.

In 1976 we sent for the first time in history out spaceshipships into space. This shipships could with its new "powerstech" travel among stars. After a while the shipships discovered 5 new planets. 4 of them i personally have no information about,. But the closest planet were actually very much like our own earth. We sat up a base there.

Hence the US Government - Space Command-

--www.dailymail.co.uk...

The reason for this is that our earth as we know it per today is very soon starting to make GREAT noticable changes. Its called a "repair Phase". What the earth does is basically cleaning up, plates will start to move (like it has done many times before),but this time the earth contains huge huge civilisations and technology compared to the earlier years. So more devestating for US. And when that happens, well we might want to be somewhere else. Natural disasters will increase alot.

The government allready know about this,and has known it since 1956.

The Governments plan in the meanwhile is to gather all humans as "ONE",both economy wise and other,and make the human race be part of a galactic union. The humans will go under Human"NWO". The idea of Chipping humans, for protection in the future is also starting to develope per today.

And then at last, the government will call upon the ships to actually get us away from this planet.
How they do that or what plans are involved there, i do not know i am afraid,neither does
boyd.

So i beg you to actually look at the post ONE more time and read it. It might be some faults in the article,but the big picture is still the same.

The first Thread sent to the Hoax Section.

______beforeitsnews/story/175/068/Giant_Spaceships_Heading_Towards_Earth.html

For those who like to see what boyd knows, we will post a interesting Interview about Antigravity.

www.youtube.com...

------------

Hope you enjoy. And for those who are not aware of it. We humans are an ET race.

ET=highly intelligent being living in outer space,most common on planets in the galaxy,in the universe. They got high evolving systems and are able to communicate with themselves and others at a high level.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

Beforeitisnews + dailymail + youtube = hoax

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This thread should be thrown in the hoax bin too. It is nothing but complete hogwash that is purposely designed to make those of us interested in this subject look like fools.

I hope your happy what ignorant folks like you and that idiot Boyd have contributed to concerning the current state of Ufology. On behalf of those that are trying to cover the real truth up, I think I can thank you for them (although your probably too deluded to even understand what I mean when I say that)

I agree, but... how can we in this site actually discuss the real truth, and actually try to discover it, when every single photo, video, story, or anything, is called an hoax inmediatly, many, many times just cause, or because "it´s to good to be true", "too good a picture, must be Photoshoped", etc. And almost always without showing some analysis to support their oppinion. I mean, sometimes are obvious fakes, but...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Is the search function broken?

No.

I don't think the search function can be blamed.

The failure of some people to USE the search function, on the other hand, is a more of a problem...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well as the Great profit Steve Tyler wrote in 1976 ROCKS album here you read this
NOBODY'S FAULT
Lord I must be dreamin'
What else could this be
Everybody's screamin'
Running' for the sea

Holy lands are sinkin'
Birds take to the sky
The prophets are all stinking drunk
I know the reason why

Eyes are full of desire
Mind is so ill at ease
Everything is on fire
# piled up to the knees
Out of rhyme or reason
Everyone's to blame
Children of the season
Don't be lame

Sorry, you're so sorry
Don't be sorry
Man has known
And now he's blown it
Upside down and hell's the only sound
We did an awful job
And now they say it's nobody's fault

Old St. Andres
Seven years ago
Shove it up their richters
Red lines stop and go
Noblemen of courage
Listen with their ears
Spoke but how discouragin'
When no one really hears

One of these day's you'll be sorry

Too many houses on the stilt
Three million years or just a story
Four on the floor up to the hilt

Out of rhyme or reason
Everyone's to blame
Children of the season
Don't be lame

Sorry, we're so sorry
Don't be sorry
Man has known
And now he's blown it
We did an awful job
And now we're just a little too late

Eyes are full of desire
Mind is so ill at ease
Everything is on fire
# piled up in debris

California showtime
Five o'clock's the news
Everybody's concubine
Was prone to take a snooze

Sorry, we're so sorry
Don't be sorry
Man has known
And now he's blown it
We did an aweful job
And now we're just a little too late

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Greetings from Bloomington
- By the way,there is alot of space to be covered.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
it's annoying when people try to say one thing doesn't exist, i mean it's proably fake but they have no clue of what's gonna happen in the future so at least they should wait until that day to say HOAX

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

This is far less concerning, than a man claiming to have a scientific background, failing to offer anything besides a typicaly well written timeline, supported by precisely NO actual evidence. Its the worst kind of hoaxery after image manipulation.
Good evidence cant be refuted, but no evidence is simply asking for a swift kick in the testes in my opinion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
My loathing for the unsubstantiated twaddle in this post cannot possibly be described.

I agree especially the claim that the OP is a friend of Boyd Bushman and claims that Boyd is speaking out on this giant spaceship. I demand to see proof of that. Boyd was a scientist for Lockheed Martin and I have seen his thoughts on gravity, but I see nothing on a belief in giant spaceships on the way to earth

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

Heck, throw it in the hoax bin if you must, just dont totally vanish the thread.

Sooo.................about those incoming spaceships. New Scientist did an article a while back which asked if the reason we hear nothing from ET might not be because broadcasting your presence in the universe might not be selected against.

In other words, they were speculating that the reason the universe has so few signals from developing civilizations could be because there are predator species out there who wait, and listen, and then come and get you if you make any noise.

So, the article concluded. the silence could be because only civilizations who had not yet becomes advanced enough TO make interstellar noise were still alive. Those that reached our level or more might have been predated upon.

Interesting theory. To say the least. It certainly fits with evolutionary theory, and, means that if something IS inbound, they probably arent here to help us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join