It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductee Shown Human Origins - Proving Zecharia Sitchin's Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I dont mean credentials. I mean like for example his story if firing all his rounds the first time he ever picks up a gun through the same hole in the target and that they are so perfectly centered that his teachers believe he only hit the target once. He says he could do this over and over again. Even the best marksman would not be able to do this over and over due to imperfections in the firearm and he says he could do this again and again and also when he had never used the weapons before?

Or whenb he claims to have been dropped into Cambodia when he was a child with 4 other children and they held hands and with the power of their minds killed every enemy soldier within an 11 mile radius (but left their own soldiers unharmed) Not only is this pretty mad, but I find it hard to believe that such a destruction of enemy forces would not be noted by its own side and reported on. If he was such an efficient killer with his mind at this young age why was he trained so much in hand to hand combat and with .weapons? Surely he could eliminate his targets miles and miles away without needing to engage them with firearms or his bare hands?!?!?

And that is if you actually beleive that he had this ability. We havent had anything anywhere near this sort of mind ability proven yet at all. Yet we are to believe he could kill so many people with his mind!?!? If thats the case im sure by now someone would have worked out how to lift a bucket like he claims to have done with his mind.

What do you think about these parts of his story can I ask???
edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Btw look at the dates of my edits! I have the ability to go back in time to the day of my birth and edit my posts from the past!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Check my replies, what do you think about these aspects of his story? If you wern't aware of some of these more wild claims its kool im not trying to start an argument, I just want to make people aware of the details which I believe make his storyliterally unbelieveable

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Maybe they have been brainwashed into thinking that is true.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Excuse the sort of silly indirect pun relating to your picture but has that cat gt your tongue?!?!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Generally when something preposterous is true you will find a flurry of activity immediately to de-bunk it.

I'm curious. What was the last preposterous thing you found to be true?

I hope that's not your dog.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

These beings came to earth around 450,000 years ago from their home planet Nibiru to mine gold
But we have clay pots and tools found in a "community" that date back over 500,000 years old.

Sumerian clay tablets that only a handful of people in the world can do today

Yes and most (if not all) of them disagree with Z.S on what the tablets say.

This guy Jim Sparks could be any nut-job/ money hound.

As far as reincarnation goes there is only 1 case in the world i have ever heard of that is (i believe) true but only because the kid remembered everything about the guy he was and it was a matter of a few years.

Reincarnation is pointless for the people who believe in reincarnation as a "you need to better your life or be a (bug?) in the next) type of thing.

If you can't remember everything about every past life then you would do the same things again. And if you can't remember then whats the point? I would do what ever i wished knowing i will have no conscious of this life in the next.

Reincarnation (other then a full memory) is a joke and a bad lie.

This is only my opinion as well as it is my opinion that Z.S is full of it.

One more thing, i must ask a few things
#1 Why make slaves to to mine gold when you clearly have the technology to mine gold faster then any human.
#2 Why did they leave?
#3 Why......there are allot more but ill leave it for another day.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend

These beings came to earth around 450,000 years ago from their home planet Nibiru to mine gold

Originally posted by GunzCoty
But we have clay pots and tools found in a "community" that date back over 500,000 years old.

Sure, who knows. The date says around 450,000 years ago, and I am currently not aware of how accurate these dating methods are to the year when going back half a million years. If this is from the work of Michael Cremo then he very much agrees with the work of Mr Sitchin.

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
Sumerian clay tablets that only a handful of people in the world can do today

Yes and most (if not all) of them disagree with Z.S on what the tablets say.

You are probably right. People have careers and a source of income to protect; endorsing the work of Sitchin is not a smart stance to take if that is your position in the mainstream academic community. All Sitchin does is propose that the tablets are not 'myth' but a reality that actually took place. If you are thinking of the famous Dr. Michael Heiser then he clearly holds a religious beef with Sitchin. How can you say that? Well, Dr. Heiser believes that, Adam and Eve; The Great Flood; Noah's Ark; the Garden of Eden, appearing on the Sumerian seven tablets of creation, from the first form of written language, thousands of years before the Old Testament's Genesis in Hebrew, is merely, just a coincidence. Remember, he prefers the later Christian approach to creationism. Not the original Sumerian version. Genius.

This guy Jim Sparks could be any nut-job/ money hound.

Yes, he could be. He could also be a regular guy who underwent a genuine experience. It's one or the other really. Honestly, he's relatively unknown and I doubt you'll be seeing the 48th edition of his book in 20 years time.

As far as reincarnation goes there is only 1 case in the world i have ever heard of that is (i believe) true but only because the kid remembered everything about the guy he was and it was a matter of a few years.

The story of James Leninger who remembered a past life as a World War 2 fighter pilot? Yes, that is a fairly well documented case and I tend to believe it also. However, there are other intriguing cases out there worth noting such as firefighter Jeffrey Keene who experienced flashbacks as General John B Gordon during the American Civil War. He just happens to be a spitting image of the guy and has birth marks (on the neck and under the left eye) precisely where General Gordon was killed. Not to mention friends and family who just happen to be strikingly similar to General Gordon's close circle of friends and family.

Jeffrey Keene - General John B Gordon

Firefighter Wayne Zaleta - General Cadmus Wilcox

There are many, many more cases.

#1 Why make slaves to to mine gold when you clearly have the technology to mine gold faster then any human.

Sure, they must've had technology to find the gold in our solar system. As for mining gold, the Annunaki had the task of mining the gold. The Annunaki were lower in the hierarchy, something like rank and file 'gods' who were complaining of fatigue. The Nephilim (those from heaven to Earth came) sought to create slaves that were similar to them in appearance (Man was created in God's image) but not quite as intelligent so they couldn’t fight back.

#2 Why did they leave?

I don't know. Have they left?

#3 Why......there are allot more but ill leave it for another day.

Aiiight.

edit on 7-5-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: Forgot to click submit.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

If this is from the work of Michael Cremo
No it was from yahoo news a new (a year or so ago) find.

The story of James Leninger who remembered a past life as a World War 2 fighter pilot?

No never heard of him ill have to look it up. The guy i was talking about was (if memory holds) a drug lord that got shot in the chest and about ( 12?) years later a 12 year old boy said it was him and he knew stuff only the drug lord guy would know(i believe they were not of the same place but maybe the same country)

Man i sooooo need to look that up sorry for the lack of info. Oh yeah and he had a birthmark in the same spot the guy was shot.

I don't know. Have they left?

lol good point.

Another question if you would be so kind.
How would Z.S know the difference between the words space-haven-god-flood and so on? How do we know Annunaki does not me angel or cat?

Im asking for the Rosetta stone i guess.

BTW From my research the word Nephilim and there is another way to spell it (can't remember) so we will say N1 and N2 ok? N1 means those from heaven to Earth came but it means of there own will and N2 means cast down to earth. The Nephilim were the Angels and the gaborum (spelling?) were the half man half angels but years of mistakes in translation left us with the Nephilim being the offspring. (not that it matters)

So how do we know Z.S was right and that it wasn't just the same story?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Check my replies, what do you think about these aspects of his story? If you wern't aware of some of these more wild claims its kool im not trying to start an argument, I just want to make people aware of the details which I believe make his storyliterally unbelieveable

I never heard him say those things and if I did I'd think he was pretty wacked out.

I wouldn't believe it either.

Does that mean he is lying about everything?

I don't think it does.

I'll allow for some mental illness.

Some people deserve to be crazy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Excuse the sort of silly indirect pun relating to your picture but has that cat gt your tongue?!?!

Very good!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Generally when something preposterous is true you will find a flurry of activity immediately to de-bunk it.

Not my dog. 9-11 was committed with the knowledge and consent of certain factions that needed a good reason to start that war. That is preposterous but I think true. It is preposterous that UFO's are real but as of only recently I think they are. Roswell, preposterous. I also think crop circles are not all man made.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

What was the last preposterous thing you found to be true?

Originally posted by newcovenant
9-11 was committed with the knowledge and consent of certain factions that needed a good reason to start that war. That is preposterous but I think true.

But that is simply what you think. It is not well-established knowledge.

It is preposterous that UFO's are real but as of only recently I think they are.

There is nothing preposterous about the idea that some flying objects are unidentified. There is no proof that such objects have an exotic origin, though. That would be another opinon.

Roswell, preposterous.

If anything actually happened there. Apart from rumours, I mean.

I also think crop circles are not all man made.

Again, this is only an opinion.

So you see, you don’t have any known preposterous truths that would substantiate the explanation you favour. I was afraid of that...

...but I’m glad that’s not your dog.

edit on 8/5/11 by Astyanax because: of the dog.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

But if these are true, and you cannot say they aren't - then I do.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

What you provided was a video of some guy who claims this and that,
I could claim that I'm a martian extraterrestrial reincarnation, why not?
it seems like a popular thing to do no?
In short, does he lift a bucket with his mind in this video? No.
Instead I get a wild story, off topic might I add, about Manchurian candidacy.
We were discussing alien abductions, not government abductions.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

What you provided was a video of some guy who claims this and that,
I could claim that I'm a martian extraterrestrial reincarnation, why not?
it seems like a popular thing to do no?
In short, does he lift a bucket with his mind in this video? No.
Instead I get a wild story, off topic might I add, about Manchurian candidacy.
We were discussing alien abductions, not government abductions.

Tell me more good sir,
sounds to me like plausible,
albeit, unprovable. I'd like to see
this Duncan O’Funioan lifting a bucket with his mind,
got a video? No? That's a shame man.

Referring to the Duncan O'Finioan videos I posted?
Off topic were they?
Sure you could claim those things also, in fact I don't know that you don't but you would certainly be lying. This guy has independent verification of a number of his other claims so what he can do with a bucket or a gun is irrelevant to me. Like I said, people with minds scrubbed in mk ultra programs deserve to be crazy and even say crazy things sometimes. Lots of what Betty and Barney Hill claimed was "crazy" too as long as we are speaking of alien abductions.

And periodically squeezing out a "quintain" saying it's rubbish ain't exactly "discussing."

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Although I have seen debunkers flood UFO sightings and films with disinfo I do not have an example at hand. The other examples I gave are admittedly as yet unproved so maybe a better example will be Copernicus and Galileo and the earth is round. During its time, preposterous and furiously debunked with disinformation and much worse even incarceration as an effort to get people away from thinking it was true, but none the less it was true even though a great many influential people (in fact everyone) said it was preposterous and unbelievable. And I personally found out how this works and see how people can be dead wrong by reading history and noting how we have been wrong - not only wrong but deliberately attempting to discredit and attack the messenger just like this in the past.
That said I think Sitchin provides clues and raises some intriguing questions regarding our past and the history written in the Bible that cannot be overlooked or easily dismissed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Sure you could claim those things also, in fact I don't know that you don't but you would certainly be lying.

Que? mi no habla Espagnol senor.
too many negatives, I have no idea what you are saying to me.

This guy has independent verification of a number of his other claims so what he can do with a bucket or a gun is irrelevant to me.

So because he's stating things, and has friends that back him up by stating things as well,
you immediately believe it?

So if I were to state that I turned water into wine, and walked on water, and had my friends
swear that I'm telling the truth, you'd believe it too?

Like I said, people with minds scrubbed in mk ultra programs deserve to be crazy and even say crazy things sometimes. Lots of what Betty and Barney Hill claimed was "crazy" too as long as we are speaking of alien abductions.

I'm all for saying crazy things, I'm also all for some evidence that back certain claims up.
And yea, we are speaking of alien abductions, back them videos of him lifting a bucket with his mind,
is there one? How bout a video of him shooting a target right in the same spot over and over again?
No shooting blanks now... lol. How about some pictures or videos of alien implants,
those are primordial.

And periodically squeezing out a "quintain" saying it's rubbish ain't exactly "discussing."

Well, I figure certain elements within a claim need to be examined.
Didn't they teach you critical thinking in school?

edit on 9-5-2011 by Radekus because: grammar

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I thought that Stichen was proved to be bogus.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Sure you could claim those things also, in fact I don't know that you don't but you would certainly be lying.

Que? mi no habla Espagnol senor.
too many negatives, I have no idea what you are saying to me.

This guy has independent verification of a number of his other claims so what he can do with a bucket or a gun is irrelevant to me.

So because he's stating things, and has friends that back him up by stating things as well,
you immediately believe it?

So if I were to state that I turned water into wine, and walked on water, and had my friends
swear that I'm telling the truth, you'd believe it too?

Like I said, people with minds scrubbed in mk ultra programs deserve to be crazy and even say crazy things sometimes. Lots of what Betty and Barney Hill claimed was "crazy" too as long as we are speaking of alien abductions.

I'm all for saying crazy things, I'm also all for some evidence that back certain claims up.
And yea, we are speaking of alien abductions, back them videos of him lifting a bucket with his mind,
is there one? How bout a video of him shooting a target right in the same spot over and over again?
No shooting blanks now... lol. How about some pictures or videos of alien implants,
those are primordial.

Well, I figure certain elements within a claim need to be examined.
Didn't they teach you critical thinking in school?

edit on 9-5-2011 by Radekus because: grammar

Again - with all this drivel masquerading as word-play, all you point out is 'people should not take things sight unseen.' I can say that in 7 words. Didn't they teach you efficiency in school?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join