It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Releases Bin Laden Home Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

U.S. Releases Bin Laden Home Videos

www.cbc.ca

Home videos of Osama bin Laden's time holed up in Pakistan show the Al-Qaeda leader watching himself on television, in footage released by the Pentagon
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
O..M..G!

Are they serious?Bin Laden's been hiding all these years watching himself on TV??

That ego is enormous!

And I call it a fake just because you don't get to see his face!...How convenient..just like the black out of the soldier helmet cam..just like they won't show proof of Osama's death..just like dumping the body in the ocean so there's no way to check..just like...man I could go on all day at all the other convenient coincidences!

They are really trying to make sure people think Osama was in that compound..without proving it!!That alone is suspicious never mind everything else.

Like the actual "terrorists" coming forward saying Osama's dead...I mean do people honestly believe this?

I sense desperation..does anyone else?

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OMG ... you didnt notice 10 another threads about this ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No.

See this is where people should be able to delete their own thread.I guess I didn't look hard enough.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
OMG ... you didnt notice 10 another threads about this ?

LMAO !!

BUT !! I bet you did not know that they also include, for a mere $9.11 more, a stunning collection of out takes and flubs, NEVER BEFORE SEEN

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Can a mod close this and point me to the only thread there should be about this?

Thanks!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I think this may have been the first... www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's prerelease but it's the same subject. I think I've counted about 5 or 6 Breaking Alternative News threads on it so far.

top topics

join