It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw this wierd creature captured in saudi arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
looks like a hairless dog or a relative of El chupacabra anyway the description box at the bottom said
"The creature in the video was killed after attacking a shepherd in the desert of Saudi Arabia."
is this a cryptid? or is this some kind of badger or hairless dog? i wish to hear from both skeptics, and non skeptics. please direct any jokes at the video and not eachother

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Your link isn't working!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

link not working.
2nd

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Try this:

Yeah, that's 100% dog.
edit on 7-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yup, looks like a hairless dog!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
its a dog........not alien

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's......Manbearpig!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Rover,where have you been.Ive been looking all over for you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Saw this not too long ago, and it confirms what people have been describing, as well as looks like the animal in your vid. It is a mutated, hairless dog. The lady in this vid had a dead one in her freezer. Strange after all of these years, one finally is captured on vid and/or as a corpse. They supposedly do feed on the blood of their victims too.

Guess these things are on different continents too.

Peace,
spec
edit on 7-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
See... Osama Bin Ladin is not dead... Here is the proof!

...Sorry I couldn't resist.

link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?

It is most likely a Honey Badger [wiki]

The honey badger (Mellivora capensis), also known as the ratel, is a monotypic species of mustelid native to Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent. Despite its name, the honey badger does not closely resemble other badger species, instead bearing more anatomical similarities to weasels. It is classed as Least Concern by the IUCN due to its extensive range and general environmental adaptations. It is a primarily carnivorous species, and has few natural predators due to its thick skin and ferocious defensive abilities.

Look Familiar?

Personal Disclosure: I find it INCREDIBLY strange that a native animal to that area.... isn't recognized by the native human population.

link   
Allow me to shed some light on this big mystery.This mysterious creature is also refered to as an australian cattle dog.Some may also call it a chupacabra,variety is the spice of life,who loves ya baby--telly savalas

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I knew it, the famed "Giant Balled Hairless Dog" does exist!

Second line, who shaved it? Now he needs his head looking at!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

I vote Badger. Poor thing.

Second line.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Fact or Faked on SyFy examined that animal in the lady's freezer and got a DNA test. They said it was a mix between a wolf and a coyote. Looks like it didnt go so well.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

Yea, I guess nature can't all be magnificent!

It seems that mutation kind of took though, huh? It appears these things are successfully breeding? The animal sure looks like other pics including the one in the OP vid.
edit on 7-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Most of the videos and pictures look like a Xoloitzcuintli, from the tail, ear size and positioning of body hair, they do come in different shapes and sizes (and amounts of body hair), my dog looks similar to some of the alleged sightings....apart from the size of the b***s in the first video :-o

Besides,the legendary Chupacabra has been evading capture for years, so if it was caught and/or killed, it would be buried at sea within a few hours

edit on 7-5-2011 by nicedreams because: added to original post

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please do some research before you make guesses. Then you will realize that there is absolutely no possibility that the chupacabra is some mangy coyote, dog or badger. This creature sucks all the blood from its victim.

That's not to deny that people sometimes mistake wild dogs, etc for the chupacabra. That is because they are ignorant of the reported facts surrounding it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Allow me to shed some light on this big mystery.This mysterious creature is also refered to as an australian cattle dog

uhmmmm... NO! Look at the dog in my avatar, does that look like a chupacabra? NO I didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

join