posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
1) Military spec backpack -Need something to hold items carried or found, pack is equipped w/ water bladder and tube to drink on the move.
2) Glock 17- light weight, durable, reliable, common 9mm round
3) Mossberg 500 - once again reliable and durable- has sling for ease of carry- slug rounds will allow up to 100 yards accuracy
4) Flint or magnesium fire starter
5) Cold steel machete or similar w/ serrated edge
Water and food is extremely important but 5 items will only allow for up to 3 days of rations or water. Having the tools to maintain your safety while
promoting your chances of survival will keep you prepped in the long run. In a SHTF scenario there will be looting, violence, and pure stupidity scene
amongst the survivors. Living in the Easter, PA I would try and make my way W, NW..away from the populace. Having been trained in survival, firearms
safety, and game prep. since a young age, I am confident in my skill set for navigational and shelter purposes.
At the end of the day, the most important thing you to bring is a level head.
edit on 5/7/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason