It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am IPILYA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hallo, Selam, السّلام عليكم , Tungjatjeta, bees-e-lees-e, صباح الخير , barev, Servus, salam, heyello, kaixo, kuzu-zangpo, grüß Gott, namaskar, Wai, koali, Hej?, mingalarba, Sua s'dei, Entao, bon dia, hafa adai, Muribwanji, Shabe Yabebabe Yeshe, 你好., mambo, Kia orana, Tansi, bok, dobrý den, hej, shorah, hutch-e-lul-lul-o, sal, tere päevast, Salaam Alekum, Bula Uro, terve, salut, Goeie, dia duit, gamardjoba, Tag, Kemcho, καλημέρα, Ina uni?, aloha, ma kore?, नमस्ते, ha'u, szervusz, hæ, ke-du, halo, Dia duit, ciào, おはよう, h-diguh-i, Yow Wah gwaan, kwe kwe, namaskara, Kalay zhagday, nuqneH?, Dev baro dis div, 안녕하세요, roj bahsh, salve, chau, sveikas, coi, moïen, Здраво, namaskkaram, apa khabar, kihineth, merħba, kia ora, iakwe, sain uu?, niltze, atetel, ya'at'eeh, kaltxì, fakalofa, cha, ज्वजलपा, kasto cha, moin moin, heisann, ongaipi?, nagaa, alii, arrrguh, as-salaam-o-aleykum, eyhay, cześć, boas, sat sri akal, Khamma Ghani sa, buna dimineata, Privet!, malo, howzitgaun, salamaleikum, zdravo, a`yubowan, dobrý , živjo, hoezit, hola, mavlemas, hujambo?, tja, Kumusta ka?, ia orana, Li-ho, vanakkam, baagunnara, botarde, sawa dee-krap, malo e lelei, moyo, minjhani, YM, salam alei kum, xin chào, shwmae, sholem aleikhem, E kaasan, sanibonani, hello.

IPILYA is an Australian Groote Eylandt deity known as the lizard god of storms and is represented as a gecko 100 yards long. www.godchecker.com... Thus the gecko and lightning in my avatar. Myself being a herpetologist with a yearly tendency of blowing off steam it fits nicely.

The secondary symbol within my avatar is a balancing symbol used to balance out the feminine and masculine energies of the symbols of the sun gods used in Egypt, Freemasonry, and Christianity. Unfortunately it was also used by the country of Serbia in 1942 to counteract and remove power of Freemasonry out of hate by being placed on 4 postage stamps in an anti-mason movement seen here...www.masonicinfo.com...

I would like to thank everyone in advance for all the information provided on this site and everyones desire to deny ignorance and bring out the truth. I have been following and researching many of the topics within this site for many years but now I feel I have found a home.

This is my 20th post and my first thread so I am off and running. I look forward to interacting with all of you wonderful people.

IPILYA

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome, it is good to see someone join who can research.

Have fun with your experiences here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello there, is that your real name?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

No, It is a nickname given to me when I was young, but it does break down to an acronym "In Peace I Love You All"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.. From your first post, you show a lot of promise on this site.. good to have you

new topics

top topics

join