It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
2 questions.........

Tonight on 60 minutes the president (not mine) said that OBL made it appear as though he was a rock dweller eating chickpea paste and pita with his hands...Then immediately goes on to say, do not forget this man was a millionaire living in a mansion surrounded with the best of the best............Then they show the compound which was obviously trashed to look like a dump....yet if he had the best of the best, the tiny plastic chairs, the paper plates and cups, the plaid blankets and tiny grocery bags littered all around (etc.etc.etc.) must have been from the soldiers who crashed the pad right?

Could it have been that, quite possibly his compound went on for years so well hidden, because they created a small "strata" like environment complete with other housing units just to hide him in plain site? Yes indeed a small city was created to hide the compound.

***I pray for our Canadian who has been kidnapped by the Taliban while in Pakistan this week*** (breaking news btw)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
so i just joined ats. this is my first reply. hello everyone. i have not seen these videos but i dont have to now knowing they are of him watching tv and whatnot. too many questions left unanswered. a: why would they bury him at see within 24 hrs according to muslim traditions and yet saddaams 2 sons were held for 11 days before burial? b: if u.s. did such a good job in the 10 years of the manhunt why not "spike" the football? it should be a reason for celebration right? c: and shouldnt they have captured him instead so that way he could be tried and quite possibly hanged in public for the world to see? i think that would get the point across.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zillah

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Why would he need Arabic sub-titles?
He already speaks Arabic
lmao

That doesn't prove anything.

I always enable English subtitles though I speak English. It's more so I can understand parts of movies and tv that aren't audible/discernible.

Exactly, I was going to explain this as well.
However, this is the only thing I disagree with in boon's claims. He has an extremely good eye and is very attentive to minor details, and anyone trying to disprove this with empty ambiguous nonsense is only proving that they're absolutely retarded.

Even without all this evidence, there is NO WAY that man is Bin Laden, just by looking at him. Anyone with half a brain can see that!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RideTheLightning89
Exactly, I was going to explain this as well.
However, this is the only thing I disagree with in boon's claims. He has an extremely good eye and is very attentive to minor details, and anyone trying to disprove this with empty ambiguous nonsense is only proving that they're absolutely retarded.

Even without all this evidence, there is NO WAY that man is Bin Laden, just by looking at him. Anyone with half a brain can see that!

Oh, I agree 100% with that. I sat and studied the pics for a long while before ultimately deciding that the man in question is not Osama.

Just pointing out that small fact, as some people don't realize that subtitles are quite useful in many circumstances.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

LOL YES!! let the big picture come in alittle more clear

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jibbajabba

There was never a manhunt for OBL in the first place. Clinton never bothered wasting time looking for OBL before 2001 and George W Bush never wasted time looking for him after 2001 so just when DID the manhunt start for OBL??? Was there ever a figurehead and leader of Al Qaeda running around by the name of OBL at all?

The more I dig, Al Qaeda seems to be a name of a collective of Islamic terrorist groups just as the CIA is a collective of intelligence organisations.

All I know about this OBL is that he was wealthy in his own right, from an incrediably wealthy family that is very well connected to the Bush family and was a money runner between Saudi Arabia/USA and the Afghans during the war with Afghanistan and Russia. Can any one prove OBL was anything other than?
edit on 10-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Right, been reading all the new updates, watching the many fakeries that are out there and come to this conclusion:

1. There is major friction between the Pakistan/ISI and the US/CIA
2. The CIA agent was caught red handed in Pakistan trying to start a false war
3. He kills a few ISI agents and this really ticks them off big time
4. To add insult to injury, the agent is then released back to the US
5. Pakistan are obviously pissed about this so they do some real investigation
6. They locate "Obama...Osama Bin Cheney" at the safe house or someone who is quite high up the food chain in the Al-CIAda
7. The ISI do a covert operation to go capture or scout out the place but come under heavy fire, their helicopter is damaged and ditched
8. There was a fire fight which gave some CIA assets and/or Navy SEALS to come in and pick up the body or help their guy escape
9. The ISI or the SEALS/CIA kill off the other 3 guys and then get out of there
10. After lots of political genital waving the US concoct a story about OBL being killed by the Navy SEALS
11. In the mean time any/all evidence is removed pronto

Queue World War 3

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I found some info on the Pakistani/ISI today that might be of interest; I pasted it on another thread but no attention was paid to it.....

I don't fully understand how it all fits but leaves an interesting read:

The Mumbai attacks, connection to Pakistani/Indian Blood Diamonds & terrorist groups........

26/11 Mumbai attacks; serving major and 4 Pakistani nationals allegely behind the attacks. This was YESTERDAY in the paper:

economictimes.indiatimes.com... w/8207322.cms

Follow the money trail:

moneyjihad.wordpress.com...

This article was back in March 2009:

indiatoday.intoday.in...;+India+trashes+it/1/33210.html

BLOOD DIAMONDS and it's connection to 9/11?

video.google.com...#

Some are wondering what the association is between blood diamonds and the attack on the Taj Hotel and the Chabab-Lubavitch Center. Well, the Taj Hotel was hosting the DTC Diamond Conference and David Bialka, a well known diamond merchant, was guest at a dinner in the Chabab center when it was attacked.

The Pakistani ISI has been implicated in the Mumbai attacks........the ISI deny the allegation!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Aye they are much more complicit than people realise but I like how the Pakistani president gave the smack down to everyone criticising them i.e. "don't talk about us when you got your own skeletons and are sharing the same bed as us"...lol

So begs the question, are we really seeing a political war or something more sinister - an escalation of war between the intelligence agencies (and other secret services)?

Anyone remember before 9/11 the news channels were filled stories about mercenaries and terrorists in Europe aka real life "Jackals" - I always wondered if these people were in fact agents/double-agents slinging it out in an agency war.

Funny how after 9/11 the all disappeared and resurfaced as Blackwater...after being the most wanted people on earth...awesome!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
maybe Osama Bin Laden has a lot of clones. They have thought to replicate him so that if they catches the fake Bin Laden, they will not know that the real one is still alive. ahahahaha

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Those Jackals you speak of, remember the real Jackal? He exterminated anyone for the highest bidder!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join