It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret messages between President Obama and General Wilson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just seen this elsewhere you see Obama passing messages in handshake.

So what do you make of this like something out of the cold war era.

What was wrong with him not just meeting with him to say whatever was on that paper or do they not trust the people around them.

Did not see this posted and used the search dito so if posted sorry

Thanks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That is indeed VERY weird......I'm not to sure how to respond to this???????????

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
those sly devils guess they forgot people were recording them

that note will self destruct in 10 seconds after reading.

mission impossible style
edit on 7-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"My Dearest Wilson, since our dinner together last Thursday eve I've thought of naught else but thee..."

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

This has already been posted, just saying... and I believe the general consensus was that this was normal, the general was probably passing a coin.. tradition, pictures of the coins were posted and I guess it's pretty common to receive them
edit on 7-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ok so obama was tipping the valet

that explains it im sold.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Been posted nothing turned up in the search must be under different title sure mod will dump if needed anyway this is the description that came with the video.

The italian channel Rainews discovered an exchange of two small pieces of paper between President Obama and General Wilson when on April 29 the American President, few hours after he gave the order to kill Osama Bin Laden, landed at Cape Canaveral airport. While shaking hands with the general President Obama passed a small piece of paper and received another one in exchange.

Link www.youtube.com...

Thanks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This is how certain sales are made on street corners...

Would be interesting to know what was passed off.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

does he get one back from him too? looks like

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

This has already been posted, just saying... and I believe the general consensus was that this was normal, the general was probably passing a coin.. tradition, pictures of the coins were posted and I guess it's pretty common to receive them
edit on 7-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

NO NO NO
a "coin" is a military tradition. There are "special" stamped coins of units, events, people......that the military has............these coins are given out as "gifts".......when you meet someone from a special unit you show your coin; if the other doesn't have their coin a drink is in order.....usually. Especially at events dinners and such.......commonly called challenge coins........but in this case maybe the coin is a gift given out only to a select few.........they are very dear to military members.....I have a few from a few events.......and are special showing that i officially participated and was recognized with a coin.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

he's just giving him the $5 he owes after losing the bet over whether or not the american people would believe the OBL story. Obama gave us too much credit, apparently.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

Originally posted by miniatus

NO NO NO
a "coin" is a military tradition. There are "special" stamped coins of units, events, people......that the military has............these coins are given out as "gifts".......when you meet someone from a special unit you show your coin; if the other doesn't have their coin a drink is in order.....usually. Especially at events dinners and such.......commonly called challenge coins........but in this case maybe the coin is a gift given out only to a select few.........they are very dear to military members.....I have a few from a few events.......and are special showing that i officially participated and was recognized with a coin.

If this is an event to be proud of why are they acting like drug dealers. why not just hand him an envelope and nobody would even think twice about it

top topics

join