It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a thought on underwater ufo bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
there are people who claim that aliens have built several baes under water, here is my thought as to why.
Simple it invlves the way they get here. The easyiest way claimed by some is through wormholes, basicaly take a direct route through space time cut the trip time in half or better(depending on where you are), but most scientist say that a black hole could act as a wormhole. These of corase are hard to travel through and do not really take you to deffinatly where you need to go,you have no control where it lets out. so you would need to be able to open and close your own at will, it is possible that a civilzation far ahead of us could do this. Now comes the tricky part opening up a wormhole on or near our planet without a person or a spaceprobe sighting it. Where would you put your wormhole generator. in the sky-planes would eventualy come across one, in space, one of our satilites, space probes ot telescopes would eventualy photograph it, but underwater- perfect, we know very little about the bootom of our ocean, we can practicaly photograph it, the best we have is sonar which simply gives us crude images that most people pass of as rocks, so buuild you wormhole genorator at the bottom of the ocean(so deep no person or sub can go there). modify your ufos to be able to move in space, air and water, than simply open up your wormhole, arrive in the bottom of the ocean and take off into the air and go investigate the planet

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Space, air and water all act as liquids, so it wouldn't be a problem for navigation or propulsion.

My belief is if they are here they are at the bottom of the ocean also. It is one of the most inhospitable locations on the planet. We know more about the surface of the moon, then about the depths of our seas.
Even the crudest of camouflage for radar detection could hinder these bases invisible.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

that definitely makes sense. good thinking dude.

maybe shag harbor was one going 'home'?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

possibly but didnt they see that one again a few waeks later

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

this is also a theory that may include those structures on mars. in ancient times they built a base, as humans advanced and learnt how to view mars they had to move.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why would aliens, capable of traveling between stars, need to establish any outpost or base on Earth, when they could just as easy conduct operations from space?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I disagree. Entering and exiting this anomaly would create some noticeable waves or a tsunami to displace water with an energy source like that. Scientists now know that at least one black hole exists at the center of every galaxy including our Milky Way. I'm sure with millions of years of jump start evolution on us they've acquired the ability to map this labyrinth galactic tunnel system.
edit on 7-5-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

We can see into space, we cannot directly see into the hadalpelagic zone.

It's hard to even get to this point and it is pitch black.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In order to see if this theory is practical,I tested it using my water wormhole theory.By creating a junior whirlpool in my bathtub,I then attempted to create an energy continuation by swirling a rolled paper folder directly above the whirlpool.Much to my gleeful suprise,the energy from the whirlpool helped propel the paper folder to suprising speeds.By crunching some numbers,the results yield scientific groundbreaking results.Whirlpool revolutions per minute--approximately 300 per minute x energy continuation 100 revolutions per minute x paper folder x pi 3.14 x the distance to zeta reticula x 5 minutes I leave the pizza on broil to brown the crust==#7 pants on fire to win the derby,good luck

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuoatx

with extreme depths underwater, the pressure becomes so great that energy beomces more contained. after enough depth it would be string enough to contain all pressure for reaching the surface in a dramticaly noticable form. in theory anyway, i dont think anyone on earth has been able to test the affects of opening a wormhole underwater

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

if they are trying to operate under stealth you cant just build a spacestation in a zone where the occupants of the planet are in the midst of exploring the solar system

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
there are people who claim that aliens have built several baes under water, here is my thought as to why.

The USN has some really nasty stuff going on underwater, its simply a topic i do not touch. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense to build something away from prying eyes either land bound or space bound thus allowing you an avenue for coming to and from, that being the ocean bed...right ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
The USN has some really nasty stuff going on underwater, its simply a topic i do not touch.

GO NAVY

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

the ocean bed would be the perfect area because we probably wont even be able to go close to there for years

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The USN has some really nasty stuff going on underwater, its simply a topic i do not touch.

GO NAVY

was expecting you to show up. Long time no deep sea diving tonight. ?

But as you can see, when the usn is involved some weird # happens and it happens real fast. Not to mention the amount of weird bearing reading that civilian surface boats are reporting when venturing near north african region in the med.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

was expecting you to show up. Long time no deep sea diving tonight. ?

No been busy watching Japan go into meltdown.

All that radioactive water is going to play havock with those NAVY sub reactors. We had to get those aircraft carriers out of the area... and yeah they moved real quick.

If there is an underwater base in the Mariana Trench, whether ours, Ruskies or ET's... they will likely have to abandon it soon

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Underwater UFOs and bases are simply a recycling of the old Atlantis and Bermuda Triangle myths for a new, space-age, audience. Like other parts of Ufology these stories depend on wild conjecture and no real evidence.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Underwater UFOs and bases are simply a recycling of the old Atlantis and Bermuda Triangle myths for a new, space-age, audience. Like other parts of Ufology these stories depend on wild conjecture and no real evidence.

Who is that billionaire who is launching his deep sea vehicle..hmm..lets see what happens.

top topics

join