It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Helicopter at Osama's compound...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It was a variety of Black Hawk meant for cloaked missions. Here's some folks's sketch of it.

cencio4.wordpress.com...

It would also appear to be a costly piece of equipment. Apparently $20 million more than a standard Black hawk.

“We donated a $60 million helicopter to this operation. Could we not afford to buy a tape measure?”

www.washingtonpost.com... _story_2.html

Personally it's interesting what they did to the thing. It's definably a whole new beast of a craft. We will see how long until it's put into active service. I would give a guess 2014, with all the other new toys they'e making going into service around then too.

Anywho, it wasn't shot down. It was destroyed so that the tech was not lost.

Discuss away.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
give us a link that works then perhaps it can be discussed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I don't believe it. Personally, I think it's a piece of home made junk

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have a much more cynical view
I think all the publicity was used to exploit a dis-information scheme.
Knowing what was left behind would be carted off and examined and then sold off to the highest bidder. Very likely China. What better way to throw a stink bomb into their own stealth program than to give them just what they want they think we don't want them to find.
I tend to take the view the whole OBL thing was staged.
Then they make it look like we left a bit of high tech behind by accident! Probably the best way to give them what seems to be our most current tech when it actually may put technology and materials that actually subvert their stealth tech.

Standard op for our government

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

That's ATS. Just click the link and copy-paste what did not get added to the link. After the ... For example, click the link there and past _story_2.html at the end.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Seems legit enough. The tail is of a chopper, and the US does release all next-gen things they are working on, if only in name. They always do, though. It's kind of a statement of power. "We're so advanced and so ahead, we can reveal the locations of all our forts, the exact deployments of all our troops, and the exact kind of things we're researching, and the locations they are at. Now of course the US does have a few secrets, but they are never kept from the public for more than 10-50 years. That's the law. That's also now why so much disclosure is happening from ufo documents 50 years ago, btw.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DogBoyMac

Well of course it was staged. He wanted to make history. He picked the time and equipment as president, for whatever reason. Of course his advisors had a say in it, but he did this. Now that does not mean much in terms of lying to our competition. Which, btw, the tail section of a chopper is hardly enough to go on for technology extrapolation. That tail section has nothing to do with the main data. The engines, the weapons, etc etc. All that's in the main craft, destroyed. The most you'll get from a tail section is the materials used. Which don't count for much because you could get that from the ruins left behind.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm not impressed with president Urkel
He is so predictable. We know it was a diversion for something they didn't want us to see. To steal the spotlight seems to be the goal. Seems like everyone has grown wise to the games they play. Slick Willie used to do this everytime there was a bimbo eruption.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"Operation Neptune's Spear"

Man, those Yanks sure think pretty highly of themselves to name their actions as if they were Gods themselves. Isn't pride supposed to be-fall this empire?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

No. Pride is what keeps empires going. Every Empire collapsed because of a loss of patriotism and pride. We already lost patriotism, but we can't lose pride. Because our founding fathers made sure to separate the two, unlike all other nations before.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

No. Pride is what keeps empires going. Every Empire collapsed because of a loss of patriotism and pride. We already lost patriotism, but we can't lose pride. Because our founding fathers made sure to separate the two, unlike all other nations before.

Your country operates not because of pride, but because of the major disconnect and disparity between its ruling class and the working class.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

There's not a whole lot of disparity. The corrupt rich simply invented more wealth to give to themselves. They think they found the cheat code console. In fact, they will make their own undoing. They will fall, and other people will replace them. God willing they will not use this rumored cheat code console, for they too will fall if they do. Through it all, the average American has not been put so much differently. My family has been the same way it always has through it all. We struggle, we have good times. But in the end, we stay where we are because its where we like it.

So yea, sorry to tell you, but the only change has been those whom are excessively greedy have decided to simply say they have more wealth.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

When your richest 5% own more than all of the rest of your country combined, you'd have to be a fool to say that there's not much disparity there.

Trust me, situation is the same here in Canada to. Democracy doesn't mean sh!t here because all of our individual efforts end up supporting the goals of the ruling class. The ruling class of Canada are the economic elite, and have been in such a position for decades. The same is true in the US; globalists pull the strings.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well first off I hate democracy.

Second off, that majority wealth is monopoly money. So it's worthless. It's only worth the amount the elites say it's worth.

There are currently 2 currencies. The fake money of the rich, and the honest money of everyone else.

Now this is kind of off topic, so I don't even.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I kinda thought this was about the helicopter that was left behind in the raid to get OBL. Why let a TROLL pull your string? Gorman please continue with the discussion topic and leave the Komrade to his beliefs.
edit on 8-5-2011 by DogBoyMac because: Additional support for the topic at hand

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think it was on Fox News the USA demanded the bits of helicopter back so the Chinese don't get their mits on it. Yeah rightio! LOL

Perhaps the Pakistanis are going along with this OBL hoax because the Americans told them if you don't we cut all funding and aid to your country......

Some top Chinese delegates are meeting with officials from the WH today I hear.....if the rug rats in the WH don't get their way I'm guessing it's war with Pakistan to destablise that part of the region with China. Now who in their right mind wants to tick off China? We did'nt do it, Pakistan did it! I can just see a India-Pakistan-China confrontation.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is this the right link?

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 8-5-2011 by baddmove because: ooops

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
(US Navy SEALs conversation as they approached
the LZ in Abbottabad)

SEAL 1) Now, what are we doing here again?

SEAL 2) We're here to get back that CIA Drug
Shipment that the ISI stole from them.

SEAL 1) Oh, OK ... Are we gonna get
Bin Laden?

SEAL 2) Naaaahhhh! He's been dead since 01.
They've had some new CIA dude recruited from
Afganistan as a double they've been using him
for years on the videos. Don't you watch youtube?
We're suppose to take him out so he can't squeal
on the CIA. ISI has been holding the next fake
video and they want a lot more money for this
one. Bastards. Don't they know we're trying to
wage an imaginary war here?? lol

SEAL 1) OH MY GOD !!! I think we're gonna hit
that concrete wall

SEAL 1 & 2) AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

BOOOOOMMM !!!!!!

SEAL 2) Everybody OK ???

SEAL 1) think so, never ate the back side of
a mini-gun before. yuuuuccckkkkkkkk !!!

SEAL 2) Everybody head to the other chopper.
Whoa, wait a minute we got to get the dope first.

disclaimer: No SEALs were harmed in the
making of this motion picture. Any resemblance
to actual events in Abbottabad are strictly coincidental

edit on 5/8/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join