It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mozilla tells DHS: we won't help you censor the Internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
We shall deal with those scums if the threaten or do anything to the mozilla people. We are luring all the unworthy half human beasts to expose themselves so that we can mark them for termination of their existence in the universe.The fate they shall suffer is far worse than the pain and suffering that is experienced in Hell

Dude you better watch out with all those threats. You may get a visit from someone if you dont. There is no "real" freedom of speech.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Five stars, three cheers, two thumbs up, and a round of drinks for Mozilla!

More Americans live in fear of the Domestic Terrorists in the Dept. of Homeland Security than live in fear of the Taliban or Al Qeida. Remember how they used to say the terrorists in the Middle East hated us for our freedom? Not any more.... The Government Sponsored Terrorists have reversed that trend. We have more terrorists coming across our open borders every day than will ever fly into an airport on a commercial flight. Yet Obama, Holder, and Napolitano persist in insisting the borders are not a problem. That is because they need the illegal aliens voting so they can keep their political office.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/696a4ab3d57d.gif[/atsimg]

Yeah. Isn't that funny. I never thought of it in that way but yeah, If you were to stand a terrorist beside a member of the Homeland Security crew. I would fear the DHS guy more because they are actively terrorising their own people and they do it everyday. The terrorists only show up once a year or something, and hit only one areas. The terrorists actiond of the DHS is far more wide-spread and more personal because they do what they can to affect every single person, whether it be their wallet, constitution, trumped up charges that land you in prison, new oppressive laws (unchecked by congress or the people) almost monthly. Seemingly unquestionable power and finances to harass it's own people. I would MUCH rather have terrorists doing what they are doing, than to have DHS "protecting me".......from freedom.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How is copyright infringement a homeland security issue?

This is about greed, plain and simple.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well even though I find the Mozilla logo rather concerning with the fire fox devouring our planet I am very pleased with this action. Thumbs up for Mozilla!
edit on 8-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good for you Mozilla!

Soon as I saw this, I downloaded that app.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

At worst, a huge fireball taking all humans out isn't discriminating at least

Compared to censorship of valid sites

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
resist all tyranny...

thank you

namaste

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Firefox is the only browser I use, it's safe and not as buggy as some others. This thread made me like them even more.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Me too...my friend said the new mozilla 6 or whatever that just came out is very fast

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Switching back to mozilla then.

pretty much!

deuce

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There are people who don't use Mozilla yet?

I use Mozilla for years; with the proper addons it's the best, fastest and safest browser out there. I can't even imagine using something else.
And my desktop wallpaper is a fire fox around the blue planet, saying "Take Back The Web"

Go Mozilla!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The thing you got to watch out here for is if somebody buys out Mozilla. That would be dressed up as some big company taking over another but in reality it would be TPTB buying a company that is not playing ball with thier plans.

Money rules I would like to know who owns Mozilla at the moment. Who are they connected with?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
mistake
edit on 8-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
That's pretty good considering we have Google censoring us and they won't. Interesting.......looks like they woke up too
edit on 7-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Google recently removed one of my blogs and denied me access to another one called medical holocaust.

Google is part of the corporatist power elite. They removed my Bigger Fatter Blog it think because it is/was one of the top anti obesity blog on the net. Obesity nets billions for the medical industry. On Medical Holocaust I wrote articles about the high rate of health care acquired infections, medical errors, prescription drug death, FDA corruption, big pharma CEOs and their salaries and that criminal Florida Governor Rick Scott.

They will not say if and how I violated the TOS. They just removed it with no explanation and deleted my email.

I found out a long time ago when something doesn't make sense and something sinister is going on it is rarely about ideology, it's almost always about the money. Google is censoring me because of financial reasons. They know I had a ton of readers and in their paranoia they saw me as a threat.

Here is Google's headquarters.

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, United States The corporate gangster who runs Google is Eric Emerson Schmidt.

Use other search engines like Scroogle.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
dam this is crazy im finding out a lot of things just by joining this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join