It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones & top gov't insider Steve Pieczenik call on patriots to contact the Whitehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
and inform them that we know a majority of the past terrorist attacks were government black op run, and we sense another false flag terror attack is in the plans. I made a facebook page up called "Operation Expose Government Terror". Make sure you "like" it!

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Operation-Expose-Government-Terror/172118849508690

www.infowars.com...

CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE:
Comments line: (202) 456-1111
Switchboard: (202) 456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461
www.whitehouse.gov...

TTY/TDD
Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121

CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY:
www.dhs.gov...

Citizen Line
Operator Number: 202-282-8000
Comment Line: 202-282-8495

Hotline Information: Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse, and Whistleblower Issues
Email the Office of Inspector General at DHSOIGHOTLINE@dhs.gov.
Write to: DHS Office of Inspector General/MAIL STOP 2600
Attention: Office of Investigations – Hotline
245 Murray Drive, SW, Building 410
Washington, DC 20528

Fax the complaint to 202-254-4292.
Call the OIG Hotline at 1-800-323-8603. (Please note that this phone number is used to make a report only.)
edit on 7-5-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
While I agree something needs to be done, I thought we were still trying to figure out if this Steve Pieczenik guy is who he says he is. It might be worth while to do the research first before we start making calls using what he has said as our platform.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
lets focus on a jobs bill from all thos republicans who got elected on their promises of stimulating jobs first please ?

he's dead

the surviving eye witnesses say so
the seals say so
AQ says so
the taliban says so

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes, that's very smart to contact the WH and let them know that you are a conspiracy theorist.
Why not voluntarily lining up in front of the FEMA camps once the Elite wants to "save" you from whatsoever event?

Sorry for my irony, but I think it's in general rather dangerous to point at a mafioso telling him straight in the face that he's a criminal and not a man of honor.

By the way, the video is from July 2001 (at minute 6:30 in the video) but it's interesting to see Alex Jones talking about false flag ops and terrorist attacks so close before 9/11.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
While I agree something needs to be done, I thought we were still trying to figure out if this Steve Pieczenik guy is who he says he is. It might be worth while to do the research first before we start making calls using what he has said as our platform.

No I actually helped put together his wikipedia page. It's now well established he is who he is says he is. The wikipedia page has links to reputable sources corroborating his identity.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunLightyear
Yes, that's very smart to contact the WH and let them know that you are a conspiracy theorist.
Why not voluntarily lining up in front of the FEMA camps once the Elite wants to "save" you from whatsoever event?

Sorry for my irony, but I think it's in general rather dangerous to point at a mafioso telling him straight in the face that he's a criminal and not a man of honor.

By the way, the video is from July 2001 (at minute 6:30 in the video) but it's interesting to see Alex Jones talking about false flag ops and terrorist attacks so close before 9/11.

Don't be a feline! I already called and informed about the fact that supposed Al Qaeda leader Anwar Al-Awlaki hangs out at the Pentagon, source Fox News - www.foxnews.com...

Their motto is "see something, say something"... I saw something so I did what I'm supposed to do

top topics

join