It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Muslim Men Removed From An Airplane Because Passengers Said They Were Uncomfortable.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So if it were me and 2 guys wearing Yamakas came on the plane and I said I was uncomfortable, what would happen?

I'd be thrown off the plane and probably put in jail. What a joke.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

fast forward to 1:20.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Pathetic, this is how the holocaust started. Before long, they will be rounding muslims up and shipping them off to camps.

We MUST learn from history and fight against facism when it tries to re assert itself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

I had to give a star for that. I almost posted it myself.

&

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is madness! I don’t believe this could happen in this country!

I would have thought they would have taken all the Americans off the plane and let the Arabs stay on.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
This is madness! I don’t believe this could happen in this country!

I would have thought they would have taken all the Americans off the plane and let the Arabs stay on.

probably would have resulted in 90% less aviation fuel being used.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Alot of people may not get it, but that scene points out the hysteria and paranoia that seems to filter the average sheep's perceptions. I couldnt find it, but the scene where they board the plane and that old white woman sees a turban on Kumar even though he isnt wearing one..... funny yes, but so true.

People, don't be that stupid person in the movies...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm a visible minority just like Harold from that movie. I'd love to dress up in some Mayan tribal linens, and start yelling random german words angrily while wearing all symbols representing all religions of the world, even though I'm not religiously affiliated.

I would, but I can't afford the ensuing court battles to defend my right of being stupidly thought provoking in an innocent way, nor the time off work....

edit on 7-5-2011 by dl2one because: I had a german stepdad and stepgrandma, so my faux german accent is quite convincing. ANd the irony is my caucasian wife speaks more asian languages than me.. hAH!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Carseller4

That article does not state a reason they were taken off the plane other than the fears of a passenger who passed a note to the attendant.

A passenger raised concerns about the imams — three of whom said their normal evening prayers in the airport terminal before boarding the Phoenix-bound plane, according to one — through a note passed to a flight attendant, according to Andrea Rader, a spokeswoman for US Airways.

Is it because they prayed before boarding the plane? Well if thats the case then maybe we should ask Christians to leave the diner next time they pray before a meal!

So where is this proven intent to cause fear and defraud?

LOL! Dude, you do realize christians are asked to leave all the time due to their praying in public places.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one

Alot of people may not get it, but that scene points out the hysteria and paranoia that seems to filter the average sheep's perceptions. I couldnt find it, but the scene where they board the plane and that old white woman sees a turban on Kumar even though he isnt wearing one..... funny yes, but so true.

Here:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He is fit to educate American adults in that city, but not fly with them. I had to have read this story over an hour ago and am still a bit in disbelief.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

fast forward to 1:20.

HAHA! This was a great video. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Here:

That clip needs to be shown to the people in this OP story. Over and over and over. You know when you say a word enough times it sounds stupid? lol...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The irony is staggering! While I think its silly, it may have gone better if they dressed in more low profile garb. Well, if nothing else, this shows how effective the media has been.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerlady77

Ok, you have me curious. Do you have a link to such an event taking place with Christians?

Even if you do, does that really prove your point? If anything it shows how many people are quick to pass judgement and take action to deny people their individual rights.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Every religious person makes me nervous. I don't care if your Muslim, evangelical, Catholic, etc. If you believe In magic and tall tales as fact I feel uncomfortable around you. If you're capable of believing that what else are you capable of? Its very frightening ...
edit on 7-5-2011 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow. What a love-fest. *Will the last bleeding heart please turn out the lights when you leave the room!*

Just in case you missed the news, for the last decade we've been in a shooting war with folks that dress in muslim "garb". If folks are nervous then it might be for a good reason.

*facepalm*

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Fear, working, very well, as intended.

Who says those in power running the show are stupid and don't know what they're doing?

They clearly do. Ever read their white papers and studies? Usually what is written in their happens 10 years later.

edit on 7-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with this.
Second line.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
I don't see anything wrong with this.
Second line.

An American gets on a plane, I go up to our cabin crew and say I'm worried incase they will invade the destination country and feel uneasy.

They get deboarded.

Nothing wrong with that then?

Good, Lets start doing it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join