It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet- Russia 2011???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Did a ATS search on this video and could not see it having been posted or discussed , apologies if it has and i have missed it; Lanterns?CGI?Do not know what to make of these lights/objects, not ruling out lanterns or CGI, if legit then its pretty impressive;Also did a wee check on the origins of the source that uploaded this video and i have supplied the text from this sources u-tube channel;Cheers in advance for any feed back that can shed some light on these lights/objects;

Hey everyone I myself am a non believer in the alien theory but when it comes to times when I see unbelievable proof it really does interest me especially what the hell is going on in "Area 51" For all you believers out there that do find all this stuff interesting please subscribe and like my video's and I hope you get some wicked proof that are going to be displayed in them. - Also Check out XxxFastestDrummerxxX (Tyza) on youtube and sub him. - Also Check out "VelvetStudio" as I and my mates have made some epic short action movies/special effect clips that will entertain you, that's no lie. Sub to us to.

source link; www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
as I and my mates have made some epic short action movies/special effect clips that will entertain you, that's no lie. Sub to us to.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Had a skeptic almost convinced until around 1:25 when the camera zooms in and the shape of a floating lantern becomes obvious.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Hi,

Nice video. Cannot say what they are but doubt they are Chinese lanterns and similar objects were seen in Kazakhstan earlier this year.

Difficult to say whether its CGI but if not, then very interesting.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Alien Invasion!?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry but they look like lanterns , behave like lanterns , so I would say they are lanterns .
The talking on the video did make me want to play Stalker though

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Sorry but they look like lanterns , behave like lanterns , so I would say they are lanterns .
The talking on the video did make me want to play Stalker though

So how do lanterns generally behave?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They float leisurely across the sky looking all orange , as is seen in the video .

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

They float leisurely across the sky looking all orange , as is seen in the video .

Thanks.

At 1.37 on the video one of the objects move off at speed from left to right unlike the others. I don't think these are Chinese lanterns.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't fault anyone for this, you see something like this and the imagery gets ya. The clouds are very low and some of the objects are below the cloud level, so distance wise that makes these objects very small. Chinese lanterns.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I wouldn't fault anyone for this, you see something like this and the imagery gets ya. The clouds are very low and some of the objects are below the cloud level, so distance wise that makes these objects very small. Chinese lanterns.

Could be, apart from the one at 1.37 when it moves off at speed from left to right unlike the others maybe;

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Which one At 1.37 , The only thing I see is the movement of the camera , I don't think the lantern is actually moving any quicker , its just the movement of the camera making appear so .

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Which one At 1.37 , The only thing I see is the movement of the camera , I don't think the lantern is actually moving any quicker , its just the movement of the camera making appear so .

Well after looking at it again ,around 1;37 it could, as you said be camera movement;

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
All I see is interior lights reflecting off the glass pane the are looking through. Is there more?

????
2X

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Look at the bottom right of the screen and you will see it moving and the other ones remaining.

Its not the movement of the camera.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wrong date, wrong link and wrong facts. This video actually recorded on April 25, 2009
in Moscow, Russia and uploaded to Youtube the next day. Check here.

More 2009 links to the same video.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Posted by Phage in 2010 here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Wrong date, wrong link and wrong facts. This video actually recorded on April 25, 2009
in Moscow, Russia and uploaded to Youtube the next day. Check here.

More 2009 links to the same video.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Posted by Phage in 2010 here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion ^^

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join