It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a home grown false flag event seems increasingly likely blamed on anti-govt type/"terrorist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
the economy is facing a major slowdown

the fed is under pressure to stop qe 2 in june.......when that happens the markets and gdp will tank like a muther....esp. since house prices are are in another long leg down (driven primarily by the speed at which banks release foreclosed properties in their shadow inventory)

one way to grow gdp is gov't spending......one way to grow it big is military spending/ WAR. there is no political room for the usa to be seen as STARTING another war none.......it will only be swallowed if there is a ATTACK first. the anti govt types ...i.e those that are keen to gov't lying ways will be boisterous at pointing the finger at usa should this happen and the best way to counter this is to blame a false flag terror....by someone that is responding somewhat related to bin laden's death (timing seems ripe to keep war on terror going) and that someone will be positioned as home growno domestic terror which doesn't need a direct al quaida link so long as the war on terror can be expanded to include domestic types and turn soon to be public rage against each other as opposed to against the PTB. in order to squash critical thinking of usa pull any funny bizness the f flag attack needs to be traumatizing and seen by many. i'm not sure wether they will link said person to another country they will invade to jusitfy foregin war or wether it will be home grown (increase spending on national security measures) or perhaps both.

i dont know who is running these decisions...poss. rogue fraction of cia/nsa/military but i think the timing is very ripe..

the future economic problems are so baked in the cake that this seems like a increasingly likely event to me.
it makes sense when thinking about it from several angles. and the timing seems finally like it would make sense .

edit on 7-5-2011 by cpdaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I just talked to my friend who's in the military from what he says they have been running a lot of drills lately. Actually he said in 2 days hes gotten 8 hours sleep due to excessive drilling. And he doesn't believe any of the bin laden crap coming out and hes done two tours in Iraq. I think he knows something by the way he talks but he would never tell

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

i think there is a shot that the timing of the bin laden death could be used to start a false flag very soon. a part of me thinks its likely they poss. could have got him many times in recent memory and that they may use this time to do more than boost osama's ratings....but perhaps time a f flag event ...esp. before another leg down in the economy happens which people would then blame on the PTB. if a f flag event happened blamed on anti gov't type the markets could crash....people would turn anger against each other or anyone who criticizes gov't (how conveniet for them lol !) and they could pass draconian laws with the pretense of national security issues bailing out the big wigs and lowering the standard of living....all to be blamed on a anti gov't terrorist. i mean why the heck not.

the economic future is not pretty ........and this is a way to let things shake out with minimal public outrage as well as TPTB maintaining power and influence.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree,we are ripe for a new false flag event.Patriot act vote coming up and opposition to it on the increase.

I just heard a report that they are going to post the TSA in train stations, because osama's hard drives said he wanted to derail trains. Just how is the TSA in train stations going to stop the destruction of train tracks. You can't guard all the miles of train tracks in the US. Besides who uses trains in this country anyhow. Except for the East coast and the New York City , Washington corridor there isn't enough train use to justify the use of the TSA. Apparently they forgot that passenger trains are heavily subsidised due to lack of passengers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I agree with you, it seems ever increasingly likely.

Is it just a coincidence that the press released information relating to the detonation of a nuclear bomb if Bin Laden was captured or killed?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Were they just conditioning us for this attack to take place?

They've killed their man, now it's pay back time.

edit on 7/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by cpdaman

I agree with you, it seems ever increasingly likely.

Is it just a coincidence that the press released information relating to the detonation of a nuclear bomb if Bin Laden was captured or killed?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Were they just conditioning us for this attack to take place?

They've killed their man, now it's pay back time.

edit on 7/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)
Its funny that you said that because i wrote a post on how the crippled power plant would effect radiation readings here in california making it very hard to spot a nuke due to isotopes floating in the air across the jet stream.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I have not thought of that, but you are right, the timing would be perfect.

The released information relates to a nuclear device being hidden in Europe though, but you never know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the new war front I would guess would be Pakistan.

Why shouldn't the American people be upset if that country was both receiving billions in aid and harboring our "#1 enemy"

just my thoughts.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
fishing /guessing for dates (long shot ok very very long shot lol) some seem startled by a simpson's yes (simpsons lol) episode on which the clock after a major explosion lands next to homer at 555 with clock hands pointed at 6 and 11 which upside down read 9/11. also the skateboard next to clock looks like a "10" so it woud seem poss dates linked to this could be 5/11 6/10 6/11

but regardless of the above paragraph which i dont subscribe much at all to (thou i think some would find interesting) the timing appears ripe

suit case nuke ? europe....i don't think the american people would go for a foreign war unless the pain was directly tied to the terrorists.......perhaps a ecnomoic crash at the time of attack could be enough to get people to support a war where an ally was attacked if they felt the ecnomic pain and it was tied directly to these terrorists.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
I agree,we are ripe for a new false flag event.Patriot act vote coming up and opposition to it on the increase.

I just heard a report that they are going to post the TSA in train stations, because osama's hard drives said he wanted to derail trains. Just how is the TSA in train stations going to stop the destruction of train tracks. You can't guard all the miles of train tracks in the US. Besides who uses trains in this country anyhow. Except for the East coast and the New York City , Washington corridor there isn't enough train use to justify the use of the TSA. Apparently they forgot that passenger trains are heavily subsidised due to lack of passengers.

there are zillions of miles of freight tracks throughout the country. RRs are used to transport bulk items like coal, grain, petroleum/gas products, sand/gravel, cars, and much more (including 'industrial chemicals' which can be some nasty stuff).

and as mentioned on another thread we have video of chants of 'death to usa/death to Obama' etc.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Tptb has been engaged in a psychological warfare with its people for many years now (USA mainly). I agree with thi thread in every way. The world will turn on us even worse if we stir the sh*t in yet another country. So that leaves using the pre-existing division of our own country to escalate a different type of civil war. Use the media to twist people to view us, (skeptics, conspiracy theorists, dissenters) as the next big threat to their "safety". Safety is such a dangerous word. In fact, listen to a political speech, or read an article, replace the words "safety" "security" and "defense" with " control", and much will become apparent. Public safety becomes public control, national security becomes national control, you get the idea. They have put nice words in the whole mix so they can smile and lie to you every step of the way. Anyhow, just brace yourself to be villianized, there is no tolerance for truth in a world run by liars.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

here here

very well said

don't have much more to add

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

there are zillions of miles of freight tracks throughout the country. RRs are used to transport bulk items like coal, grain, petroleum/gas products, sand/gravel, cars, and much more (including 'industrial chemicals' which can be some nasty stuff).

and as mentioned on another thread we have video of chants of 'death to usa/death to Obama' etc.

And the TSA morons in the train station will prevent the sabotage of the tracks how?????
My understanding from the report was that they wanted to sabotage passenger trains.
edit on 5/7/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

And the TSA morons in the train station will prevent the sabotage of the tracks how?????
My understanding from the report was that they wanted to sabotage passenger trains.

an incident involving a passenger train would of course result in much more publicity, esp in the DC / Northeast metro area (and the bad guys love publicity).
I just wanted to make a point that there is other train traffic. no, blowing up a RR bridge in the backwoods wouldn't have the same impact (though it might be useful as a diversion, or practice).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

an incident involving a passenger train would of course result in much more publicity, esp in the DC / Northeast metro area (and the bad guys love publicity).
I just wanted to make a point that there is other train traffic. no, blowing up a RR bridge in the backwoods wouldn't have the same impact (though it might be useful as a diversion, or practice).

Personally I think that you hit the nail on the head with the bulk items thing. A nice big chemical spill would possibly kill allot of people and also get allot of publicty. A train carring chlorine or some other volitale chemical could cause allot of problems and cause mass evacuation. I was just hitting on what the report I saw said. The report said that they would tamper with the tracks to cause a derailment. I would think that, that would be rather easy to do. Especially with all the tracks that go through urban and populated suburban areas.

new topics

top topics

join