It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good. Bad. Grey. (Part 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Truth: Demons know more than humans, naturally.

Many people seem to be under the impression that Satan and his demons - also known as "fallen angels" - are stupid. Might I bring some things to your attention, if you are under that impression -

1) Most demons have knowledge they have gained over many generations. A human typically has one generation that he or she will stick to, and one time frame; one era that had its own difficulties and specific events. While a human usually has that one generation, a demon typically has many. As such, that demon would have knowledge of many events in the world, would know what exactly happened to bring about those events, would know the motivation behind most - if not all - human behavior, would know the weaknesses of many people, would know the strengths of many people, and to summarize it all - would know nearly everything there is to know about the physical world. That is all assuming that this demon has the mind of a typical human. Note this - any human, if given the time to travel the world and get to know these things, has the capacity to know them. If a human had one body to live in for eternity, he or she could travel and know eveything that I just stated - and much more. A demon does not have the mind of a human. It can comprehend an immense amount more than that which a typical human seems to be able to comprehend. Not only that, but it can also understand what it knows.

2) Demons are also known as "fallen angels". Meaning - they once were heavenly angels, but for one reason or another, decided to rebel. As a result, they were thrown into hell. Chances are, they still know whatever they knew as heavenly angels. I can assure you that not as many people would be willing to call an angel - that dwells in heaven - stupid.

3) Demons know what they are going to do when everything comes to an end. They know they will fight the angels and God, and that they will lose. The interesting thing is that they still will fight. Though they know they are going to lose, they keep doing what they were doing before. The same can be said of some humans, but not many. Many humans will give up once they know something is a losing battle. Demons have that sense of purpose; humans usually do not. Humans, instead, are usually concerned with where they are going to get or find food, what their next job will be, where they will go, what they will do, and so on. Humans, as it seems, are mainly concerned with short-term results. If a human is solely focused on the short-term results, I see no reason to think that he or she knows his or her purpose.

If you happen to think that I do not have any backing for this - consider this: Demons can invade a human's mind; they make every movement, every thought, and everything that human does to be inhuman - while under the demon's control, or possession. Can a human do the same to a demon? Perhaps, but I've never heard of it happening, so I'm saying "no". Another idea to note is that demons have been a subject of human worship before, and the same idea is still active. Some humans still worship demons. Do any demons worship humans? Not to my knowledge, nor do I see any indication that says otherwise. So I would say "no" to that question.

If you are looking for biblical backing on this, refer to -

1) Revelation 9:20 - This shows that some humans will worship demons, even in what many call "the end times", which describes an account of what is to happen when everything is destroyed.

2) Revelation 16:14 - This plainly states that demonic spirits can perform signs as well.

-------------------------------------------

(Part 2 is next)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
2) Demons are also known as "fallen angels" - wrong

Demons are the souls of giants and other creatures after fallen angels have children with the womans of earth and made their experiments between man and animals.
Called demons because their soul are not coming from GOD, the same as today "the clones".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think you need to study up on what the word Demon means, and were it's origin came from. The word itself is taken from a Greek word meaning "inner spirit." To me this means the spirit(s) that is within each and every one of us. Something I have noticed is that only people who believe strongly in demons every get possessed by demons. Why, don't you think, don't others get possessed, say Wiccans, or Buddhists? No, only good, fundamental Christians and Catholics get possessed. One can gain mastery over their inner demons, but not by reading the Bible.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

1) Revelation 9:20 - This shows that some humans will worship demons,

NO - Humans, all those who are not in the scroll of the life of the LAMB will worship lucifer (or satan).

8 And bow before it shall all who are dwelling upon the land, whose names have not been written in the scroll of the life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world; 9 if any one hath an ear--let him hear.

Revelation 13:8-9

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I suggest that you further DEMONStrate your point by providing more references and examples.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

If u really believe in GOD, HIM will open your eyes in one day, it is a long story and to much to be explained.
Just bear in mind that satan made confusion and twist all the true, like that many people believe that the lie is true ant the true is lie, so the right answer u can get it from BIBLE and BOOK of ENOCH.
Do some research within this two saint books and forget the books which are coming from humans.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

TEMPTING THE ANGELS

Another New Testament verse may have bearing on Genesis 6. In I Corinthians 11:10, Paul instructs that a woman should cover her head as a sign of subjection to her husband, and also "because of the angels." This observation has intrigued commentators through the years. Why this sudden reference to angels? Could it be a reference to what happened in Genesis 6 where angels succumbed to the inducements and physical charm of the women of Earth? Obviously, Paul believed that an uncovered woman was a temptation even to angels. William Barclay mentions an old rabbinic tradition which alleges that it was the beauty of the women's long hair that attracted and tempted the angels in Genesis. (6)

Union of fallen angels and the "daughters of men" = GIANTS

"Nephilim" is a Hebrew word translated in the Authorized King James version as "giants." "There were giants in the earth in those days" (Genesis 6:4). It is true that they were giants in more senses than one. However, the word Nephilim does not mean "giants." It comes from the root "naphal," meaning "fallen ones," and most modern versions of the Bible have left the word "Nephilim" untranslated.

When the Greek Septuagint was made, "Nephilim" was translated as "gegenes." This word suggests "giants" but actually it has little reference to size or strength. "Gegenes" means "earth born." The same term was used to describe the mythical "Titans" -- being partly of celestial and partly of terrestrial origin. (7)

The Hebrew and the Greek words do not exclude the presence of great physical strength. Indeed, a combined supernatural and natural parentage would imply such a characteristic. Angels, according to Scripture, are known for their power. They are often referred to as "sons of the Mighty" (Psalm 103:20). Therefore, if the ones who sired them were strong and mighty, it could be assumed that their offspring were likewise.

No evidence exists in Scripture that the offspring of mixed marriages (believers and unbelievers) were giants, excelling in great strength and might. No evidence can be found anywhere in history for that matter. Such an interpretation poses impossible assumptions.

When the word "Nephilim" is used in Numbers 13:33, the question of size and strength is explicit. Here we are left in no doubt as to their superhuman prowess. When Joshua's spies reported back from Canaan, they called certain of the inhabitants of Canaan "giants." "And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, which come of the Nephilim, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

Some commentators have speculated that the Nephilim of Numbers 13 belonged to a second eruption of fallen angels, since the earlier Nephilim had been destroyed in the Flood. And they see an allusion to this in Genesis 6:4, where it states that "there were Nephilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men." Could it be that the "after that" was a reference to the Nephilim found in Canaan during the Israelite entry into the land? If so, it could explain why the Lord commanded the total extermination of the Canaanites, as He had earlier ordered the near annihilation of the human race.

Demons

One other question has been raised. If the fallen angels who lusted after women of Earth in Genesis 6 have been interred in Tartarus with "everlasting chains," how does one explain the demons who have been operating since then? They seemed to have been quite active during the ministry of Jesus, and are busy again in our day. Following this reasoning, some share the conclusion of Kent Philpott:

However one might wish to interpret Genesis 6: 1-4 to link this passage with the verses in 2 Peter and Jude seems to post far more problems than it would solve. But 2 Peter 2.4 and Jude 6 clearly assert that the rebellious angels are being kept prisoner in the "nether gloom." If they are prisoners, they could not very well function as the demons are described as functioning in the New Testament. (19)

But Philpott failed to see that there are two categories of fallen angels: Those cast out of Heaven with Lucifer, and who are still free to torment mankind; and those who fell the second time by committing carnal acts with the daughters of men. The spirits in this second category are those chained in the nether regions.

It seems clear to me that the "sons of God" are none other than fallen angels, and, because of their further sin of lusting after the "daughters of men," many were imprisoned by God. Both the near annihilation of the human race and the incarceration of the fallen angels in Tartarus indicate the magnitude of the sin they committed. By such drastic judgment, God saved the human race from a calamity worse than the physical death originally imposed upon them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

Please continue using your original thread Good. Bad. Grey. (Intro) one thread per topic, thank you.

Thread closed.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join