It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good. Bad. Grey. (Intro)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

" who are you, to try and replace Him? "

for you to attempt the very thought and majestic rule of GOD makes known you are leaning on your ' own ' understanding.

And im not suprised you are. you attempt to debunk the very root of your supposed faith in GOD.. what does this say about you? of how much of a ' thinker ' you are?
you essentially put your own understanding on the very rule of GOD and make such a statement! how dare you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

and let me guess - you'd never lie either? you'd never steal? you'd never lust?

you are capable of all of it, just as i am. difference - i'm admitting it, and going to God so that He can guide me into good choices, thoughts, and motives.

faith is a choice.

you have already judged people, before they can even act. who are you to say where God can act, and where He presents Himself? do you intend to keep Him in a box? if so, i assure you, it will not work. God still speaks. yes, His word has been written, but keep this in mind - people still get visions and dreams - would you dismiss those, saying God had no hand in them, simply because there was no scripture laid down in them?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
For 25,000 years a divine feminine was the focus of the world's religions. I'm curious as to where she went and why she was oppressed? The Bible aside from Mary casts females in the role of whores.witches and temptresses. We are told a woman caused the fall of man. I believe women are much more important to our origins and future race than causing the fall of man.

If you feel this way, then you must have missed Catholicism. Females have a very important role in salvation in our church. The Virgin Mary is the premier female of our faith and without her there would be no saviour, no-one from any branch of Christianity can deny that one.

There are also many many female saints as well as the many good works performed by nuns.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
"GOOD, BAD GREY"

You mean subjective, subjective and no-man's land between the two subjective polarisations?

Cool.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

uh-oh, do i feel the "heretic" name coming on?

please, enlighten me - how much do you know of eternity?
how about God and Satan?
how about demons?
how about time?
how about the Kingdom?

you see, i've already told you that i go to God for my every move and choice, so that they can be good - why would i shy away from that which i know and trust, if it is good? i am doing what God tells me to do - the same thing that the Christ did - would you call him a liar, too?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What does God tell you to do? Could you be mistaken for your own thoughts?

"Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

What about floods? IS this morally acceptable? Again, is it only acceptable because "GOD says so"?

"Good" and "Bad" are subjective concepts. It varies depending on people's ideas of "Good" and "Bad"

Grey....Is just taking the middle ground, not offering any point of view, not going positive or negative depending on the compass.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
reply to post by autowrench

Look. i really don't know about the hearts of ' other ' men.. as there is Only GOD who knows a hearts faithfulness. you can hate me and call the Word of GOD what you will. but these are ' your ' choices alone.. same as the rest of you reading these words.
Unless you've the faith.. you alone can only know. and you alone will answer to GOD for every blasphemy you've mustered.

May He give us all faith.

That comes from a very narrow perspective on life and living, friend. My mind is always open to all possibilities, and all that life has to offer. Many years ago I rose above Christian dogma and found the Real Divine presence within my own self, and not "out there." The Divine is my Father, and my Mother, and I am their child. They would never punish me for learning and experiencing life. I do not need a book of any kind to govern me, or to lord over me. My Spirit is Sovereign, and Free, not bound by chains waiting for punishment. My Spirit's only purpose is the experience life at it's fullest, to educate myself to the highest degree possible, and to lift my Spiritual Self to it's Highest Degree, to graduate from this school of life and move on to bigger, and better things. Upon my passing over, I will be traveling to my Summer Home, to be with my friends and family who have gone before me. I do fully understand that I am one of a small percentage that is actually ready to ascend, and that's OK, many just have not progressed, evolved far enough, and must again be recycled into the Soul Matrix program.

Perhaps even Mom and Dad will stop by on occasion to visit me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
For 25,000 years a divine feminine was the focus of the world's religions. I'm curious as to where she went and why she was oppressed? The Bible aside from Mary casts females in the role of whores.witches and temptresses. We are told a woman caused the fall of man. I believe women are much more important to our origins and future race than causing the fall of man.

I'll tell you where She went....The Holy (cough, cough) Roman church attempted to murder all of Her followers, and almost did, in fact whole towns were wiped out with religious fever as the priests went about accusing and burning women. The Church put forth a Godman to be the focus of worship, and made the Holy Trinity an All Male Exclusive Club; Men only, women need not apply.
The Hippy Movement kind of brought back the idea of a Divine Feminine, an affront to the established Church that professes to know everything there is to now about the Divine. Finding The Goddess empowers women, and the Church knows that. The church knows that if women ever get together, they will remember what was done to their sisters and will take revenge. This is why the Jesus myth is pushed so hard at everyone, and for good reason, Jesus is a MAN, and he apparently has no Divine Mother. Again, an all male club, or rather cult.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

autowrench, i kinda get your perspective on this. i cannot truthfully say that i understand it, but i get the general idea of it, and honestly - i pity humanity, for the mess which they have caused. i have been part of it in the past, and so i ask God for advice on my every move and action, so that they may be good; rather than what i think is right, i go with what i know is good. if you wish for me to clear up anything that you have heard, and that you think is false, i will do my best to tell you the truth on whatever you ask. for that which people have done and said to you, as well as thought about you - i am deeply sorry. not that i can make up for any of their actions, but that i can at least share with you what knowledge i possess. i hold no faith in christianity, but in God, the Christ, and the Bible. christianity is not of God, it is of man, and it will fail.

Thank you. I think. I hold no faith in Christianity either, to me it was designed, like other "book religions," as a control factor over an ignorant people. Well, Humanity is not longer ignorant, or at least I wish it were not. We are supposed to be waking up from our sleep, and preparing to Ascend to a Higher Plane, but many of us still cling to outdated and false information based on older myths and stories. I strongly believe that Jesus worship is wholly designed to garner energy from a given collection point. (Church Building, usually with a Steeple for focusing the energy) Who gets this energy, and what it is used for I do not know, but I fear it is a malevolent thing not worth of our worship.

I was raised up in a Church of God, Holy Roller style church. Being a reader, and a thinking man, there came a time when I had some questions for the preacher, who patted my head and told me to "go home and read my Bible, for all answers are within." Well, I did read it, many times in fact, and studied it, and looked up root words, and researched out stories found in there. I also studied deep into the so called "occult," reading everything I could get my hands on, attempting to understand what was really going on. I discovered that even the occult teachings are filled with religious dogma and petitions. I discovered that King Solomon, and Moses were both High Egyptian Magick practitioners, and Solomon was in fact deep into Demonology, even the Historian Josephus made mention of them. Another thing I discovered was the it was the Holy Kabbalah that was given to Moses by EL, while sitting on the mountain in his Shem, or spacecraft. I have discovered that Jehovah/Yahweh was probably the same being, and I do mean a being, not a God. Perhaps even a Reptilian, there is some evidence to support that. A God who knows the future is powerless to change it. An omniscient God who is all-powerful and free-willed is impossible. A God who knows everything cannot have emotions. I am what could be called a Lightbearer. Lightbearers were put here to lead the peoples of the world to their survival during the Earth changes. These Lightbearers are highly developed souls who have interrupted their personal quests for spiritual progress to come back to Earth to help humanity meet the challenges of this period of turmoil. Yet they appear as ordinary citizens in various walks of life. We do not convert, just enlighten. The rest is up to you alone.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Actually it was my last stop in my Christian journey before I left it altogether. Between a family member who was a clergy abuse victim many years ago whose abuse came to light and seeing just how barely beneath the surface our sacred feminine was masked I was quite taken aback. Instead of being the Goddess she had always been now was reduced to being implanted with a savior and the occasional saint. Catholicism is the closest to paganism one can find because it adapted most of their beliefs to fit a doctrine where men ruled the world. Sadly ,the Roman Paganistic practice of seducing small boys didn't end either . A Christ consciousness is least of all present in the Holy Roman Catholic Church. The only thing "holy" about it are the holes they left when deciding what could and couldn't be in the Bible.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Could a female ever become the Pope?

I suggest you reserach this before you answer.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Could a female ever become the Pope?

I suggest you reserach this before you answer.

Now why would a good woman want to reside over the Vatican, the very head of the New World Order Serpent? Personally, I think it's way past time to to put the Goddess back on her throne. After all, She did give birth to all of these Gods anyway. She can still spank them too, for misbehaving and lording over people all the time. All acts of Love are Her Rituals, and she asks nothing but our love for one another.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Now why would a good woman want to reside over the Vatican, the very head of the New World Order Serpent? Personally

The reason a man would. And I never specified "good woman"....just female.

I think it's way past time to to put the Goddess back on her throne.

I don't know which Goddess you're referring to.

After all, She did give birth to all of these Gods anyway. She can still spank them too, for misbehaving and lording over people all the time. All acts of Love are Her Rituals, and she asks nothing but our love for one another.

Are you referring to a deity? How do you love is the prerogative of this deity? From simply observing nature? I don't follow how you can extract such a message by observing. Not that i disagree, just you seem to have some knowledge that scientists do not. If it was evident, the evidence could be quanitified. Can love be quantified?
edit on 7/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hot topic eh..... to doubt is a human emotion..... the fact that every single person on this planet does not believe in the same A. reason we are all here. B. creator that put, not us individually but as a basis, or foundation on this planet. And C.moral principles proves that there is no one GOD, but many, because didnt the bible say "Let Us Create Man In Our Image"? didnt you believe what options you had? just grow and help others realize that they can grow to.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join