It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Osama = An impudent PR campaign for ratings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem to an unusual degree, disconcerting, that the horrific tragedy of 9/11 and the entire panorama of terrorist events before and after, leading up to the brazen assassination of Osama bin Laden, should somehow be manipulated into a typical Obama campaign myoptic of "It's all about Me!"?

We're all too familiar with his recent tele-prompter speeches and staged appearances, meticulously crafted in recent days by Team Obama in a hollow effort to present B.O. as the vain champion of American virtues in protecting the interests of national security, finally avenging all the wrongs done to innocent Americans, while also compassionately considering the delicate sensitivities of Muslims throughout the world.

But nothing I've seen so far, answers the troubling question that for at least five years, we've known where OBL was hiding, and suddenly when 2012 doesn't appear too promising for Obama, "abracadabra - shazaam", OBL is no more. And of course Obama can't release the photos, because everybody would be talking about them instead of what a wonderfully effective, all-american President he is. Not to mention all the contradictions and inconsistencies related to the event and the never ending stream of changing stories.

I don't know - but, I think ineptly attempting to ride the coat-tails of G. W. Bush isn't going to get him much of anything, except for maybe getting bucked off the donkey he rode in on. Frankly, I'm a little tired of people singing "Hosanna" to the little prince that has no clothes. What should have been vindication for the American way of life and resolution for those who so desperately need closure to the wrongs suffered, has sadly and outrageous been transformed into an unconscionable race for ratings on the watery grave of OBL.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
For a fascinating look at how this is being handled - take a look at - michellemalkin.com... I think this is a perfect example of how they're trying to manipulate the PR for election ratings.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: Link corrected.

new topics

join