It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Undeserving

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's funny, because the OP comes across as childish.

If you were a teacher, and it was the week before Finals, would you prepare your students for the trials and tribulations ahead, or would you abandon them and spit on their very souls?

Very disturbing OP. I know the world is not the best it can be, but guess what, it is what it is.

Stop giving up on these young souls that need to be taught. Maybe one day, through all their errors, they will become teachers as well. And maybe just maybe, they will have something to teach us.

That is all.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

A bit extreme, even by my standards.. But your post isn't without it's accuracies. I personally think most people need to be grabbed by the back of the neck and held to the edge of the abyss and asked if this is what they really want?

Other wise you get people who say society is going off the rail, while they are supporting all the things in ignorant defiance that are causing it to go off the rail. It is like how people say the "Illuminati" are just trying to divide people by race/gender/creed to shout out others. Because most ignorantly support the injustice because of social conditioning and traditional standards.

The only way they will see reason is if they are only given the choice between reason and total madness.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by FatedAxion

This system was hijacked by negatives some time ago, and there is a law of consequence, for not waking up. In a civilization that has Love and Equality ,there is far less access from negatives. The school is highly interactive, and our frequency gives permissions and draws in the ones either harming us, or Help.

There are many planets like earth, some in better situations and some far worse.

This is final exam for more advanced souls. The children are ones in the penal situation. Only children harm others. Adults serve. Yeshua, metaphor or real, and I've experienced him as real shows us what adults do.

Negatives have no power over those who are waking up and striving to pass the tests and serve others, love others, wish for an equal world of goodness. So they couldn't put advanced adult souls in jail, nor can they hault their progression, when they pass. But the school turned into a prison is the consequence for following bad orders, and supporting harm for others. ie War Is Never Peace.

It does seem that way, but how the heck are you supposed to respond when people know exactly what they are doing and just don't care who they hurt? And how can people not know what they are doing? Is it a matter of not knowing or simply not caring?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am not a pessimist, i am a realist

You want help? show me you deserve it or i will put my effort into something with potential.

Leave a 4 yr old on the side of the road bc hes being stubborn? no stupid.

Kick your 30 yr old son out the house

yes- and then scold you for not teaching him how to sustain himself.

<< 1   >>

join