It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Undeserving

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
At the beginning of my quest, I felt that humanity deserved a chance. I felt that everyone deserved an equal share of the wealth that is abundant on earth.

After reading people's response to people who are trying to help them; after watching the world crash and burn- I retract my previous sentiments.

Who is and isn't deserving will be left up to God. Granted a lot of people are victim of circumstance, but what happens when someone in this world is cared for?

They become ungrateful and take everything for granted. I say no.

Humans have the most potential of Gods creatures. The potential to be beautiful ....but that same beautiful person can be insidious at a moments notice. I have to close my eyes to see beauty.

It's the fault of idiotic generation after generation that got us here. What does the average person want these days?

Truly sickening. No wonder the Ancients kept secrets. The morons are the reason secret societies had to hide; they knew the sheep would destroy them on the pyre for this reason or that.

The crowd is fickle. They condemned Jesus-what will they do to us?

I say let fate have its way with them, even if it destroys them.

Your suffering is the universe trying to beat the knowledge into you and like a stubborn child, you resist.

If Man is doomed, it is because Man is wanting of it. They are so miserable, they pray for a terrible catalyst to change things.

Then when things are so bad, you are forced to look upwards in anguish but He will not hear you now.

Destruction paves a new road for creations that aren't so thick headed.

I laugh at your misery.

Beyond right and wrong, there is a field. I will meet you there...

Namaste

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

I feel the same, If people want to die.......By all means feel free to use any of my firearms at any time, There's a stool a noose in the garage if they're more comfortable going out in one piece.

Humanity is lost, We have learned to rely on our governments to make decisions for our own well being. I'm just gonna sit back, Enjoy the show and laugh when everyone else starts crying foul in a couple of months.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Breathe deeply and speak with ease.

A nubile begins its journey on two legs. It constantly falls, and has the look of frustration upon its face. It sees others moving on two legs. It doesn't quit. It continues on, pulling on surfaces to gain its footing. One step, two steps, and a tumble; the young one falls again. It sits and contemplates the task, and goes again once more.

Humanity is but only beginning to learn how to walk. How many times does one fall before being able to take a few steps? Be patient, because in all of our failures, we persistently rise to the challenge again and again. It is in our nature. We shall succeed, it is our destiny. Patience and Practice.

edit on 7-5-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
No brothers and sisters we are not lost.
We are deserving of all the gifts and misfortune we receive.

If you close your heart you will not see beauty.

Do not get caught up in the world sucks because of us idea.

Seek and you shall find.
Seek sorrow and you shall find it everywhere.
Seek beauty and find it everywhere.

No one can make the world hopeless for you.
You do that all by yourself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not all of us are strong enough to resist the evil that plagues this planet. The excuse is free-will, however, there is a paradox in that the free-will of others creates circumstances where pain would arise unless someone makes a free-will decision that goes against thier natural instinctual programming. A paradox, one side sees the other in pain and tries to help, the other side perceives the other side as inflicting pain, the more one side tries to help, the more pain on the other side. When those on one side fight the evil that causes them pain, those on the first side perceive it as pleasure. And vice-versa.

Escape? Prevent yourself from making freewill decisions unless your life depends upon it.
edit on 7-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Whats the difference between a living person and a recently deceased one?

The spark of life is gone. That spark of life is a part and parcel of the Supreme Being.

The kingdom of God is Light. Everything else is an absence of light=ignorance.

Light=Unity
Dark=Duality

Duality means freewill.

Angels wonder what the thoughts of man are bc they do not have freewill bc they are so close to the effulgence of God. Gods will is their will.

Returning to that place means breaking the cycle of birth and rebirth. The Ascension.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If God had a physical body it would be the Omniverse. but again matter is an illusion. As part of the illusion- the illusion is very real to us. Almost like we are part of someones dream.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human beings really are something special.

It's just a shame that people are too caught up to realize this.

They say matter is God wrapped in an illusion. They call this Maya.

Basically saying that all of this is an illusion and when we 'cross over' the illusion is broken.

You may think that a rope is a snake in the dark but once the light is turned on, the illusion is permanently broken.

One cannot understand anything w/out understanding everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The One Electric

I have much peace in my heart- and I love well. I feel my soul is old and it's tiring being around children all the time.

My anger is sort of directed to the collective consciousness of man

Most of the souls here are children and i have to remind my self of that.

God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites, so that you will have two wings to fly, not one.

-Dear Rumi
edit on 7-5-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No one is deserving or undeserving. We all simply exist, and that's the long and short of it.

If someone wants to make a good thing of the fact that they exist, then good for them. I know that they'll have their moments of ugliness and weakness, but if their main intention is to be a positive addition to the slurry of existence, then I applaud them for their effort to come through with more good than bad. If someone is dedicated to being a terrible part of the existential whole, then I'll probably stay away from them. If they persist in trying to involve me in their ugliness, or even target me, then I'll feel free to eliminate them from the whole - for my own sake and for the sake of others. In that, I'll feel no regret and experience no hesitation whatsoever. No right or wrong, just compassion and community, or malevolence and extreme levels of competition that must be faced and obliterated for the good of all.

Existence itself is its own reward. Happiness and fulfillment are pursuits, and each should be free to pursue them while being mindful of everyone else's pursuit of same. In the end, strong and trusted community is the natural paradise for the human being, and no god can provide that community. It is humanity's paradise to build for itself.
edit on 5/7/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why does God get to choose what's right or wrong?

Last time I checked, the power to believe and make judgments comes from within. That's what makes us so "powerful" as you say.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Theres no such thing as right and wrong.

If energy cant be destroyed or created' and everything in the universe is moving, what was the inital mover?

What is the initial causation of all this?

If it was always moving since time immemorial, the infiniteness is un-fathomable to mortal man.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Should we give it up because its broken? Should we quit running and trying to save the world we're about to lose?

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do?

Why? Because the souls here are like the stars in the sky, and vary in ages, size, and abilities. Many are still children, still riding with training wheels, some take the training wheels off and fall in the puddles. Should the teachers and adults lord it over the children, in pyramid systems with gatekeepers, or should they turn the pyramids upside down and stop dismembering truth and hiding all the parts of it, in distortions and make people unable to see, blinding them and enslaving them? Should they serve the children like all Loving Adults do, like the Sun does?

This is what Yeshua said about the gatekeepers:

Matthew 23:13
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Running Sarah brightman - live in vienna [HD]

I was sad and I was silent
In shadow of my soul
Ever seeking the horizon
For promises untold.

I dream of silent oceans
And I sing of waters blue
With the crossing of angels
Brought forth to guide me through

To a distant shore so welcoming
where I was free to roam
In a land of ancient mystery
That I could call my own

This is me and you
And we are running To change the world Where hope is shining through Gaia's green and blue And we are running To save the world That we're about to lose

We'll be running
Watch it coming
Green is shining through
Love is rising
Worlds colliding
Green is shining through

Can you hear the distant beating
Of passion born of old
Reaching out to far horizons
Of prophecy untold

I will wander through the desert
I will seek you in my hand
In the silence of shadows
In palaces of sand

Then a voice called from the wilderness
Whose spirit held the key
To a world and soul united
Forever strong and free

Sarah Brightman Symphony Live in Vienna 演唱会 Symphony

I don't know what I'm supposed to say
When now suddenly you feel so far away
And you're not prepared to talk
And if you're now afraid to listen
Then I don't want to do this anymore

Oh I don't know which way that I should turn
Seems the more we love
The more we have to learn
And I keep staring into space
Like it somehow has the answer
So don't let the music end
Oh my darling

[Chorus:]
Symphony
It's gone quiet around us now
How I wish you would hold me
And that you never told me
That it's better if you leave
Look at the sun
We're starting to lose all of the light
Where we once burnt so brightly
Tell me we might be
Throwing it away

Well you don't know what you've got
Until it's gone
But then nothing ever hurt like holding on
I am scared and unprepared
And I feel like I am falling
So can you tell me
Where did we go wrong?

[Repeat chorus]

If everything is broken
Then it's better that we give up
And remember how we once had
Something beautiful

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Humanity resists like a stubborn child because it is a young species. The souls that reside here are children for the most part. This is plainly evident by how many of us adhere to religious rules rigidly and take spiritual things so literally...exactly like children.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Thanks for your opinion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatedAxion
Humanity resists like a stubborn child because it is a young species. The souls that reside here are children for the most part. This is plainly evident by how many of us adhere to religious rules rigidly and take spiritual things so literally...exactly like children.

Souls here vary in size. For some, this is a consequence to past mistakes or actions, and for others this is akin to final exam, trying to walk the walk of love. The whole thing is spiritual, yet the religions are hijacked and coded, with many dark squares, and truth is dismembered and hidden away in parts and pieces. There is mistaking what was said in that message though, there is no metaphor there.

And right/wrong are not illusions. They are the tests. Love is not Hate. Peace is not War. There is consequence to action and yet forgiveness too for those with sincerity and humility who realize they've harmed their family, their brothers and sisters, whom they loved in their homes, and halted their progression, made them suffer over and over again, in their own bitterness at not passing their tests. Misery likes company I guess. When all need to wake up, all need to truly seek healing and forgiveness, and love, and understanding for themselves and all others so they can unite all the lessons and learn from it all in Love, not feeling self important, and that they accomplished so much, but so grateful at the understanding to one another. Equal and progressed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

A nubile begins its journey on two legs. It constantly falls, and has the look of frustration upon its face. It sees others moving on two legs. It doesn't quit. It continues on, pulling on surfaces to gain its footing. One step, two steps, and a tumble; the young one falls again. It sits and contemplates the task, and goes again once more.

Humanity is but only beginning to learn how to walk. How many times does one fall before being able to take a few steps? Be patient, because in all of our failures, we persistently rise to the challenge again and again. It is in our nature. We shall succeed, it is our destiny. Patience and Practice.

edit on 7-5-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Great response brother and thanks! It is all part of the learning process.

To the OP do you cast off your spoiled child to fend for himself when he is resisting and let him die? Or do you patiently try and teach him knowing one day he will eventually get it? The last word in your post contradicts everything you said in the post...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
And there is still time. Last May the experience we had, my whole family, was quantum in its message, what they allowed me to remember, which was a distorted dream. I'd had a message that morning and was left with this question, was there still time, did we still have time. That evening something showed up, and that night I dreamt of my family being abducted. My son had missing time. The dream I was given was a altered one, but my oldest son and I had to fill out a questionaire. The craft in my dream had a seethrough top. There were 4 very tall blond cloned woman, and the first question was regarding the date of first witnessing a craft that we know was a UFO. I said to my oldest son, this must be your first time. He immediately asked me for the date. I looked to the woman to the left of me and she shrugged, by which I knew they didn't do time at all. Then she said, "But I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete." And I was waking up, just minutes after my son, my second oldest, said he felt he had been returned, volunteering this first to me as well, I was told to write it down.

Time varies from person to person, we all experience time different, at different rates, and it can speed up and slow down for us as well, not to mention, if we need to do something, and we're at the readiness or its something that they approve of, we can, without even knowing it, be in a separate room from those around us, perceiving everyone as a perception only, and some of it could be like Groundhog Day.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Your suffering is the universe trying to beat the knowledge into you and like a stubborn child, you resist.

Not to take away from your thread but no matter the label you put on it good/evil, dark/light, divine/demonic, etc in my opinion it all simply boils down to "energy" positive/negative. When the balance is disrupted, I feel it will be corrected and very well may have been also many times over....

This "Change" "Feeling" "Ascension" - Could this perhaps be an Energy re-Balance.. yet again?

ETA: S&F
edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Many here are children. For those who aren't, this planet is largely a penal colony. You'd have to be a glutton for punishment to actually choose to be here.

What I meant by taking spiritual things literally is that so many people obey the words of the law and miss the spirit of those laws even though it's the spirit that's the important part. Exactly like small children, they adhere rigidly to the word of the rules and fail to grasp the reasons for those rules.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

This system was hijacked by negatives some time ago, and there is a law of consequence, for not waking up. In a civilization that has Love and Equality ,there is far less access from negatives. The school is highly interactive, and our frequency gives permissions and draws in the ones either harming us, or Help.

There are many planets like earth, some in better situations and some far worse.

This is final exam for more advanced souls. The children are ones in the penal situation. Only children harm others. Adults serve. Yeshua, metaphor or real, and I've experienced him as real shows us what adults do.

Negatives have no power over those who are waking up and striving to pass the tests and serve others, love others, wish for an equal world of goodness. So they couldn't put advanced adult souls in jail, nor can they hault their progression, when they pass. But the school turned into a prison is the consequence for following bad orders, and supporting harm for others. ie War Is Never Peace.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Theres no such thing as right and wrong.

If energy cant be destroyed or created' and everything in the universe is moving, what was the inital mover?

What is the initial causation of all this?

If it was always moving since time immemorial, the infiniteness is un-fathomable to mortal man.

I understand what you are saying but the problem is most people don't even believe their own words.

I beg to differ, there is a right and wrong which hovers over your conscious mind. You make one million yes/no judgments a second without even realizing it...that's what allows us to communicate.

You are right though, an almighty being did create us (or should I say: you created us) and set limitations to our imagination and conscious memory. You aren't bound by what's right/wrong in the eye of a "creator" you are only bound by what it is you can create and your personal morale standards.

As for your question about time, space and time are woven together from where our planet sits. A creator would not be bound by these same limitations and could pinpoint any moment in time as he so chooses, much as we can with our own imagination.
His reasons for creating it? Who knows...maybe he too must perish in his own dimension and set forth life to make sure the cycle never ends, such is our insatiable desire to mate and pass on our genes.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Beyond right and wrong, there is a field. I will meet you there...

If there is free cookies and all that happy jive stuff, then I am so there. By the way are there flowers in this field? If so then what about the people who are allergic to flowers and such? Maybe somebody should put up a disclaimer warning them before they come to the field. You know just saying, not everybody likes fields for various reasons.

As for your other points, seems about right. But one way or another even if it take a couple of millions of years sooner or latter even the thickest of persons will get it. And sometimes you got to let people experience the consequences of there actions, because if anybody is there to shield them or turn them from there actions, well they never will really learn anything now will they.

They will just become dependent and never learn to stand on there own, and spoiled to boot as you said. But all in all I think your over reacting and it's just another day on planet earth.

edit on 10-5-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join