It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I was just telepathically shown giant meteors crashing into earth. PLEASE READ this has to d

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You have about 5 months(Oct 18) to find out...when we pass thru Elenins tail we will get hammered by LOTS of rocks...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

really? the beings are very positive. Why was I so scared last night? because it startled the # out of me, and I wasn't prepared for it.

The beings are positive, I protect myself before I astral project, and I ask for non-negative and positive beings only.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils
I'm getting pretty fudgin sick of the mindless debunker syndrome lately.

This is the sub-forum for personal experiences.

The guy relayed a personal experience.

Whether you chose to believe there might be something to it or not is your problem, you're not contributing anything with "lAy oFfF Th3 w33d, m@n ;D:dDDD", "schizophrenic, see doctor", "100% HOAX" posts. If you can't make an intelligent, coherent comment - shut the hell up.

I mean damn.. anyway, @ OP:

You see alien figures? Have you had dreams or AP experiences where they seem to communicate with you?

Other apocalyptic visions in dreams or APs ?

EDIT: I agree with Mayura

I don't have much experience in these matters, but a lot of sources seem to suggest that random spirits can just mess around with you. That's why you have to be extremely careful in any occult practices, which I consider to include AP.

edit on 7-5-2011 by falseveils because: cos I'm so cool

I've been taking steps to protect myself before, and after I AP. And if i encounter any beings who I Feel are negative. My computers teacher, who is very spiritual and meditates, instructed me on ways to protect myself, which is what I'm doing, which leads me to believe the beings I'm interacting with are positive. At no point do I feel harmed when I'm in their presence, I just feel differen/wierd ( the feeling is fine, its a "wtf thats pretty interesting but unusual" feeling if that makes sense)

Well I've only seen beings in crystal clear quality 3 times. Once while AP'in, second time when I saw them in my doorway, and third time last night. All the other times I see beings while AP'in its almost always blurry, or they are just the blob/shape, no fine details to them.

My other AP visions are basically from my point of view, on a table, with beings walking around me and a giant light above my head ( I believe I was abducted when I saw an alien space craft in the summer of 2010. ) There was missing time, its all a gigantic blur, very wierd noises, and it felt like something was probing my brain, not in a bad way though. The whole experience was very positive, and especially the probing part, it felt like I made a really big intimate connection with something in the spaceship )

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyz

Hey man the greys are cool. Atleast the ZETA I'm dealing with ( if its even greys that is, it may just be a species that looks like greys ) isn't negative.

And I believe we have a mutual agreement going on ( although I don't know ), when ever I contact them, or feel them around me, etc, if I start to get scared, they immediately leave, and either a) don't return until another time b) come back after I'm not scared, and take things more slowly.

If these are indeed Greys, then Greys are just mis-understood.

They are neutral beings which is why they appear to be negative, yes there may be some evil Zeta's, but there are good ones and I strongly believe ( if the beings I'm dealing with are greys ), that they are a positive Zeta
edit on 7-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok, this is eerie. First, I believe you, second I find it interesting that I dreamed something similar.

For the past 4 nights I've had variants of the same dream. It was either just before sunrise or in the evening, the sky was twilight.
Fireballs crash into a big city that seems split by a big river, it's like I'm floating at the eastern end of the city, all I remember is these large circular buildings or building parts flying toward me... they kind of looked like the top of the CN tower. I saw large mushroom clouds following the hits. I saw people just standing there, not running. That's all I can remember. After the first 2 nights of a similar scene, I kept a notebook on the night table in hopes to write things down as soon as I woke up, but that's all I seem to be able to remember about the dream.

For the record I usually remember much of my dreams, I'm pretty good at deciphering their meanings and it's mostly mundane brain-dump stuff. I DO NOT ever dream the same scene for consecutive nights. At this point my life is very calm. My work is going well, my kids are great, my husband is fine, finances are improving...

Just an odd coincidence I guess.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, that's good then. Better to hear someone having a good experience with them than not. To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what I would do if that happened to me. I would want to ask what's outside our home here, how they managed to travel here, and so on.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think what I saw has to do with Comet Elenin.
I don't think the comet its self is going to do any damage to earth, but I believe that the Asteroids I saw will come from the tail.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

About the mushroom clouds, was the stem long and skinny, and was there a gap between the top of the stem, and the dome shaped cloud?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

What is an 'Earthen' City?!!?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

They have such advanced tech tho you cant be sure. Im certain that they can appear to be anything they want in your eyes

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hey OP///

i watched

Video Views: 52,075

on youtube not counting the ones i watched without being signed in...

do you really believe i can do something with this thread?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
delete
edit on 7-5-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its been along series of events, also has to do with me seeing a spacecraft, I may be new but these are genuine facts.

What exactly are you calling a fact here, that you think you saw something in a supposed astral projection trance? Because thats about as facty as you can get.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah I agree with the first poster...get some rest.

BUT...I do believe you should look into the deeper, subtle meanings behind these images. From my experience, i've seen similar future scenarios within my dreams. Understand, though, that these more often than not are simpily virtual metaphors produced by your mind. The images reflect current achievements, traits, and conflicts within your waking life. Your dreams often offer guidance, advice, and healing.

It's only in rare cases where dreaming provides actual direct foresight to possible future events ... Note when I say Rare. Not everyone is born with this gift. I have my fair share of catyclismic, seemingly prophetic dreams (or so I would desire).

Luckily I know that most of these are non-prophetic and simpily resulting from a hard-day's stress in waking life. Basically what i'm trying to say here is: Don't worry. Learn from your dreams.

Besides ... what can you really do if a meteor shower was about to destroy the Earth, taking the human race with it?

Answer: Not much.

edit on 7-5-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
You have about 5 months(Oct 18) to find out...when we pass thru Elenins tail we will get hammered by LOTS of rocks...
Where did you get Oct 18 from? In the movie 'KNOWING' EE= everyone else dies on October 19!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Can you please explain how we go about astral projection?

I would love to see some planets, such as Uranus.

edit on 7-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OP, be-careful with astral projections and the like....your entertaining a realm that is well known to sorcerers of old that still manipulate the worlds backdrop.
Astral projection for the meek, is like a tourist walking into a secret Chinese military complex and saying
"Hey Guys, whats up"
lol

All joking aside, there is good and bad in All realms of reality....and sadly Evil for the most part takes an active role, where Good takes a passive role.
You will see, what 'they' want you to see....and asteroids or comets hitting the earth is part of the NWO lock-down fear agenda....followed by the alien invasion.

edit on 7-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

type in "bach to the future" in the ATS search field. Download the song from Zshare thats listed there.
When your listening to that song, lie down on your bed, hands by your side, and eyes closed. Don't think, if you catch yourself thinking, stop that thought immediately.

Also before astral projecting, imagine yourself in a purple sphere thats electrically charged, and will protect you and your energy.

Also say, "Please respect my free will, I only want to be involved with positive, neutral, and non-negative beings, please respect my free will."

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by moogins

type in "bach to the future" in the ATS search field. Download the song from Zshare thats listed there.
When your listening to that song, lie down on your bed, hands by your side, and eyes closed. Don't think, if you catch yourself thinking, stop that thought immediately.

Also before astral projecting, imagine yourself in a purple sphere thats electrically charged, and will protect you and your energy.

Also say, "Please respect my free will, I only want to be involved with positive, neutral, and non-negative beings, please respect my free will."

Cool thanks, after doing all that I can see Uranus?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Forgive me OP, I do not wish to derail your post....and it has a strong following so I have little fear of this, yet thinking of people who have had the ability to see into the future, I offer up a an audio show that was produced a few years back......a story of what the future is going to look like, and why.

Start with season one, episode one.....its very entertaining...and voyeuristic.
I think the writer/story teller has a hidden talent to see into the future.
rantmedia.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join