It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I was just telepathically shown giant meteors crashing into earth. PLEASE READ this has to d

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Okay I astral projected alot for about 2-3 months, and during those times i had numerous strange encounters. most notably being shown cities on earth completely destroyed and massive cloud that came off the earth that looked similiar to a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb, however it was much bigger, and there were four of them, one in each of the hemispheres, then the earth remained in an ashy haze, it then blew up and repieced itsself together. I took this to mean a nuclear exchange but something just happened 5 minutes ago. I entered an astral projection trance, and I saw a meteor crashing into a city, completely destroying the city. It just dawned on me that this has to do with what I saw before.

As soon as I began typing this a small grey orb appeared on the couch to my left ( im in dark with the tv on ) and it turned black and moved across the couch. I said what the #, had the craziest vibes, got up, turned and saw a gray shadow in the window.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Get some rest man.............sleep deprivation does lots to you...........

You should know as a new member, that we get stories like this a lot, people dont just buy things on this site because people say them............

Sleep.......is good

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Get some rest man.............sleep deprivation does lots to you...........

You should know as a new member, that we get stories like this a lot, people dont just buy things on this site because people say them............

Sleep.......is good

He's right, I heard this so many times. I'm sorry. I am from the GLP forums, I hear this B.S every day from people. I've heard so many dream predictions, it's sick. If it happens it happens, I am emotionally drained. I just don't give a da%% any more.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its been along series of events, also has to do with me seeing a spacecraft, I may be new but these are genuine facts.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What a site we visit and contribute on.

Anything anyone says is BS unless there is proof.
Proof is discounted as forgery or clever trickery using light beams and CGI.

How can we believe what anyone says without this proof that can be manufactured by any teenager living with his/her parents.

It's all boloney yet we come here looking for truth and inspiration.
Are we so entrained by the ATS catch phrase - 'Deny Ignorance' that we cannot see simple truths anymore?
That anything said has a hidden agenda and is designed misinformation to throw us off what is really important?

Such a sad state we have come to.

Now back to the OP.

Interesting experience friend, were you able to glean what city it was by noticing any kind of special landmarks?
You say 4 clouds in each hemisphere... I assume this is a typo considering we only have 2?

If you project again soon, ask your higher self to show you again what you have seen.
Try and pay attention to the small details that will reveal a greater picture.
edit on 7/5/2011 by Sovaka because: Spelling

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Thank you for your info.....I'll see to it when the first meteor hit.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
What a site we visit and contribute on.

Anything anyone says is BS unless there is proof.
Proof is discounted as forgery or clever trickery using light beams and CGI.

How can we believe what anyone says without this proof that can be manufactured by any teenager living with his/her parents.

It's all boloney yet we come here looking for truth and inspiration.
Are we so entrained by the ATS catch phrase - 'Deny Ignorance' that we cannot see simple truths anymore?
That anything said has a hidden agenda and is designed misinformation to throw us off what is really important?

Such a sad state we have come to.

Now back to the OP.

Interesting experience friend, were you able to glean what city it was by noticing any kind of special landmarks?
You say 4 clouds in each hemisphere... I assume this is a typo considering we only have 2?

If you project again soon, ask your higher self to show you again what you have seen.

Oh, Then it was divided up evenly in some other way I'm guesing.
No, my thought was New York. All I noticed was a very very crowded city, with lots of sky scrapers.
EDIT: I'm not going to AP tonight well maybe I will, but If I don't I'll do it tomorrow. I think they may be in the room with me right now
edit on 7-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I believe you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Was the architecture of human origins? Did you feel that this was an Earthen city?
Was there a haze/fog/pollution covering this city?

If we can start narrowing down these details, we can get a better understanding that will allows us to interpret your experience.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka

So, you're wrong.

The geographical hemispheres of Earth are the cartological divisions of its surface. The most common are the Northern and Southern Hemispheres (separated by the equator) and the Eastern and Western Hemispheres (defined by the arbitrary E and W longitude designations)

On topic: That story is pretty intense. I saw a marching band coming out of a camp fire...one night in college.

In all seriousness, I hope that stuff doesn't happen. (The stuff in your story, not mine...well mine too cause that'd be freaky)

edit on 7-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Okay every time I look towards somethhhing at the window outo fht ecorner of my eye I see hte shape of an ET, They pretty much look like greys, I think they may have larger heads

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Okay every time I look towards somethhhing at the window outo fht ecorner of my eye I see hte shape of an ET, They pretty much look like greys, I think they may have larger heads

Do you mean outside or in the room with you?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

I saw humans running. So yes I'm sure it was earth.
I usualy have a haze everytime I AP so I can't be sure. This had a haze though, but then again, could just be the usual hazE.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I think I'm seeing their reflection in the mirror. So in the room. And i feel them in the room too

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

You'd like to think so but the truth or rather, the incorrect truth of the matter is in your quote.

So, you're wrong.

The geographical hemispheres of Earth are the cartological divisions of its surface. The most common are the Northern and Southern Hemispheres (separated by the equator) and the Eastern and Western Hemispheres (defined by the arbitrary E and W longitude designations)

Open to ones interpretation of where that line is drawn. Making the Eastern hemisphere the Western as viewed by the East and vice versa.

hem·i·sphere (hm-sfîr)
n.
a. A half of a sphere bounded by a great circle.
b. A half of a symmetrical, approximately spherical object as divided by a plane of symmetry.
2. Either half of the celestial sphere as divided by the ecliptic, the celestial equator, or the horizon.
3. Either the northern or southern half of the earth as divided by the equator or the eastern or western half as divided by a meridian.
4. Anatomy Either of the lateral halves of the cerebrum; a cerebral hemisphere.

Whereas the North and the South are true to Planetary geological locations.
As quoted above, the Eastern and Western are dictated by the meridian.

The very definition of Hemisphere is two halves.
Sure you can have 2 sets of Hemispheres, but you can't have 4 Hemispheres in a single set on a sphere.

So to make this more concise...
If you were to consider the 2 sets on our Planet, then you would actually have 8 quadrants.
Since there were only 4 clouds mentioned, this leaves 4 quadrants empty.
Which of them were empty?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Okay I noticed I had an un-usual amount of spelling errors, here are all the messed up letters

(I?) hh o fht e ht e

the I is in question mark because I don't know if i would consider it a spelling error.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Ok so there wasn't a clear indication of heavy pollution, so that can almost rule out the largest cities like New York and Los Angeles.

Were there any bridges that you could see?

What time of day do believe this took place?

Did you happen to notice any large bodies of trees?
If so, did you notice if they had leaves?
If so, what colour were those leaves?

Did you notice any snow to indicate that it may have taken place in Winter?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
i have dreams like this all the time, it's been floods, lava lakes, alien attacks and even nibiru...

usually after i've been reading too much # here

lay off the speed, put that joint out, and go to #ing bed mate x

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
lmao, people the fact that this thread is still open is just laughable.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I'm willing to take what you saw seriously.

The question is: how to interpret it?

I have heard of people creating their own personal futures with dreams - lucid dreaming.

I have also heard of people accessing past experiences through dreams.

I have also heard of people being shown pictures by an external conscious entity and experiencing that as a "dream."

Any of these scenarios, and perhaps others, could be happening in your case.

It is impossible to predict the future exactly, especially since precognition is possible and can cause a person or group to attempt to change the result they "saw."

But it is quite certain that many extraordinarily devastating events have happened on earth in the past. And such events could happen again. It is possible you have connected, or been connected to, a past earth event hoping that remembering it will help guide your own actions or those who you tell about it.

But if you want to use the things you see in your dreams for your own benefit or to help others, you will need to gain a better understanding of what you are experiencing, how you can control it better, and how you can take some responsibility for the data you are acquiring. So I hope you will take some initiative and get yourself educated to the fullest extent possible. There are a lot of people getting "dreams" like this. Anyone who finds that they are more sensitive to receiving data of this type has the responsibility to present it accurately, in context, and with as much real appreciation for what it actually is and how others will react to it as you can manage.

Good luck in your work! It could be important.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join