It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noise over Portland tonight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
the only thing i heard last night was at 2:30 in the morning, it sounded like 2-3 blocks away, someone was hammering or something, it sounded like gun shots but they were in perfect rhythm.. and this isnt the first time i've heard it at 2-3AM.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Это похоже на это? youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurasham83
Это похоже на это? youtu.be...

is that sound made by boats? is there a port nearby?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That Kiev video sounds like some kind music within the earth. I've heard it on what movie was that with Tom Cruise, war of the worlds? If this is so loud, how come only one person there recorded it?

War of the Worlds Sound

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
That Kiev video sounds like some kind music within the earth. I've heard it on what movie was that with Tom Cruise, war of the worlds? If this is so loud, how come only one person there recorded it?

War of the Worlds Sound

Damn that's weird.
Sounds like metal under stress.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

No, the next port, and no railroad, too, is a bedroom community of Kiev.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In general, the friends end is near, I think on these sounds will only increase, so that there is no crisis and the policy now has no value to us, be prepared.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

I if itself was surprised that people go along the street, walk with children and don't pay to this attention, them already will surprise with nothing, while only we have this video, I will try to look for sources still.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

this is one of the first video in Kiev
Here the comment of the author of video transfer:

Supervision time - about 17 hours on the Kiev time, Kiev, Ukraine. Sound intensity was such that windows in buildings shivered. If you can 100 % and WITH DEEP ARGUMENTS prove that it is building, please prove, we and would like it.
"It is written down on 5 floor. Civil work are really spent in несокольких the next houses, and it is audible on video. But these civil work - as if mosquito peep in this awful rumble. Neither force, nor power of a building sound doesn't come within miles that was audible. Here include columns on a maximum, lean against them and you will gain about the same effect which was when it was audible this sound." The sound registered in the chamber, the lens cover is closed, opens in the end.

edit on 11-8-2011 by yurasham83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hii i can confirm this..i live in ne portland and i heard same noises yesterday night at 4:30 am exactly..i was playing music in my room on pandora and suddenly the radio station changed and i started hearing those strange sounds...i picked up my cell phone to record it but they went away after 1 or 2 minutes...

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The city of Portland, Oregon is going south fast.

The last Walmart is about to exit: nypost.com...

Walmart bends over backwards to serve the "underserved" . Chicago has a Walmart shooting at least once a month. For the company to leave a city, things must be really REALLY bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicEgg

Interesting list, but would there be an explanation for the strange noises if the OP lived in one of those Portland's and not others?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join