It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPACECAST 2020 and talking about the truth of it all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Spacelift: Suborbital, Earth to Orbit and On-Orbit
A vision for the future: In 2020, aerospace forces will be a reality. A notional composite aerospace wing, based in the continental United States (CONUS), would include a squadron of rocket-powered transatmospheric vehicles (TAV).

These Black Horse (1) vehicles, derived from the Question Mark 2 (2) X-vehicle shown in figure 1 and described later in this paper, will be fighter-sized airframes capable of placing an approximately 5,000 pound payload in any low earth orbit (LEO), or delivering a slightly larger payload on a suborbital trajectory to any point in the world.

A Black Horse vehicle could accomplish either task within one hour of completion of mission planning, assuming that the payload was available at the base and the vehicles were on alert. When operating in support of a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC), the aerospace wing will thus have the capability to put mission-specific payloads on orbit (mission-tailored satellites) or on target literally within a few hours of identification of a need.

Most missions-- except some suborbital operational and ferry/deployment missions--will require aerial propellant transfer from modified KC-XX aircraft.

I find this link full of all kinds of hints of technology's we have now and soon will have: www.fas.org... its got allot of what we talk about everyday here on ATS in it,Unconventional Spacelift, Secret Space force, Star Wars Program, Weather Modification, Micro-mechanical devices. Reading this should give some truth to the people that don't believe in what is talked about in Spacecast 2020. What do you guy's think?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

i think its late...

good luck

11111!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
And someone was asking in an earlier thread if anyone on here read. You been readin for sure.

Dude, this paper is about sensory equipment. I haven't found anything yet about payloads. Or ships or vessels for that matter. I think you fell asleep during the boring first paragraph.

edit on 7-5-2011 by siren8 because: Did my research.

Dude, if the Air Force wants to start licking the ocean they are dumber than I thought. Jeez.

What exactly is your point again? I find it completely irrelevant to this document. Nor did I find any images you refer to.

Seriously I think you fell asleep while reading it and had a lucid dream where you were a cartoon or something. Nothing you are talking about is in this paper.
edit on 7-5-2011 by siren8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by siren8

And whats with the term offensive and defensive counterspace? Our we countering space now? I think you and your comic book club wrote this thing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by siren8
And someone was asking in an earlier thread if anyone on here read. You been readin for sure.

Dude, this paper is about sensory equipment. I haven't found anything yet about payloads. Or ships or vessels for that matter. I think you fell asleep during the boring first paragraph.

edit on 7-5-2011 by siren8 because: Did my research.

Dude, if the Air Force wants to start licking the ocean they are dumber than I thought. Jeez.

What exactly is your point again? I find it completely irrelevant to this document. Nor did I find any images you refer to.

Seriously I think you fell asleep while reading it and had a lucid dream where you were a cartoon or something. Nothing you are talking about is in this paper.
edit on 7-5-2011 by siren8 because: (no reason given)
Not sure why your attacking me about this, if you read through it you will answer your own questions lmao

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

i think its late...

good luck

11111!!!!!
What does i think its late...good luck have to do with this post? If you didn't like the thread then why post anything?

new topics

top topics

join