It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just started a group. what do you think about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
laid in my bed last night, head spinning with all the new information i've been taking in over the last few months after my "awakening". i found myself thinking about the future and what it could be like if we just sit back and let the elites do whatever they so please to do... i thought we could very well get dragged into a world war! so then i was thinking, what can we do about it? there seems to be millions of us that are awake to the fact that there's a small group of people/elites that have a heck of alot of power and money and are very much incharge of what goes on in our day to day lives. these millions do seem to be somewhat divided by minor, petty things.

well my thought's are this: it's time to put aside any differences we think we have with eachother and stand up together as one, in defiance and shout NO to the ruling elite, whoever they may be!

but how can we do it? how can all of us that are awake and disguisted at the current state of the world and how it's being run come together and really unite? i'm afraid i don't think my new facebook group is the answer, but it was an idea i had last night, to start up a resistance. i'm not a fan of facebook, i was talked into it by my niece and nephew when i moved from the uk to australia to share photo's etc... but it was the only thing i could think of that could begin to unite us. anyway, the group is called: the resistance to a world war

if you could join me and share ideas and videos or whatever you think may help us avoid anymore unwanted wars around the globe then please do join. or if you have better ideas or maybe you know of something similar that already has the numbers we are going to need to be successful in standing up to these pigs, then please let me know. it's time for us to unite in the millions, YES MILLIONS!!! get everyone who see's the mass media circus as the sham that it is to join, anyone and everyone. the time for talking is over and we really need to step up together as one and fight!

NAMASTE

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
has anyone watched this movie(not sure of the exact title) about Number One
Point of the movie(from what I took in) is the mass/or usually a person will not come in the aid of a person/anyone since they're ssuming that SOMEONE else will be the one to the rescue (in my head) *waiting for superman?

*no intent to make a reference to the superman movie/even though I'd like to watch it

-going to read The Prince and finish up with The Art of War-

Peace love and happiness -I'm ON! Btw

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Oh, I disagree. With no rulers we would revert to groups warring between themsleves and only the strong survive. Strong govt is necessary. Ours isn't so bad. Look at countries where one govt never got very much stronger than their supporters. Bloody bloody bloody.

Is everything perfect here? No. But I would take it any day over what happens some other places. My question is how has our obviously greedy elite managed to stay as good as they have when they could undoubltedly deteriorate into the same bloody tyrants.

Maybe they noticed what I did and that is desparate people do desparate things. Like revolt. Maybe the fact they are forced to share power makes them need to be popular.

True that didcators who rose to power with governement support have played out the opposite but they didn't have to. They chose to I believe out of fear. They saw how the last leader was disposed of and feel thier position is fragile perhaps.

Or perhaps because they weren't generally popular their opposition is incredibly violent and powerrful engouh all at once and thus are a genuine threat.

Or maybe they weren't chosen for genuine leadership skills they were chosen for thier kiss ass skills and expected magic America to keep them in power.

Its an interesting study.

join