It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 VERY GOOD UFO photos. (please look)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've always wondered, If extraterestrials could traverse the galaxy at the least. If they could make the light years journey to visit us. If they had propulsion technology that enabled them to zoom around the stars......why in the heck would they need lights? Just sayin.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
First of all if this thing was real, there would of have been many other people on the road who surely would have filmed it.

Secondly why did you not stop and take a picture from outside the car?

If these 2 points were made, then the debunking was REALLY hard.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

they look like photshop to me

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not impressed

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Really? With all due respect, that doesn't look completely fake to anyone else? Like an amateur attempt at CGI?

i know im way late and am sorry just saw the pics now, glad you posted that i thought the images screamed photo shop or something it almost looks cartoony in a sense.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So many pages and I have not read them all yet...
BUT....has anyone asked.............why is there NO EXIF DATA?
Photos CANNOT be analyzed without the EXIF data....even if it can be manipulated...when there is NONE...red flags should always go off!
edit on May 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Seriously? 13 flags, and now on main new topics page? MODS? are you in today??
This is clearly a HOAX
edit on 7-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

There is an alert feature for a reason. MODs cannot be everywhere at all times

With that said....Im still reading all the posts

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
It looks like a reflection of a person..like it was done from inside a house. Could be a child's toy we are indirectly seeing. Would be nice if we could see them all, but the reflection already has me put off....

People!! They cannot be from inside the house, see how trees are sweared. This had to be taken from inside a moving vehicle. And if you're inside a moving vehicle in one photo..... then in another it looks like you're standing in front of the window ( I assume you cannot stand inside a car and have half of your torso get into the shot), plus variable cloud formations... clouds don't move THAT fast, if they shot them one after another, clouds would be 99% silimar in all shots.

Fake!
edit on 5/7/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Of course it's fake. You quoted a post of mine from way out of context before hardly any other information was available. Why did you chose that post to pick on? I was saying it was fake and offering the reason of the reflection from the start. There was little information at that point, and the images weren't nicely posted on the thread at that point either.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What's wrong with you, people... It is no fake, and it is not photoshopped, it is the reflexion on the inner side of the window of a minibus. Grindhouzer has pointed all of you on to the right direction, but no one seems to pay any attention. It IS indeed a millenium lamp, on sale on "Alibaba" - www.alibaba.com... - and if you are able to read in plain English, you'll see the explanation on the top, in bold: "millenium lamp for interior of minibuses". Cheap romanian hoax. As a matter of fact, I do know quite a few romanian characters, and I would recommend caution when dealing with most members of this nation... Someone please close this thread, it is a shame for ATS. And people, some stars to Grindhouzer would do fine. Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The second one is the only one that looks like its actually there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
www.solware.co.uk...

Read up about them they are serious business. I;m 100 percent certain it was one of these. He went for a ride with his mates notice it looked like a UFO too a picture of it and tried to con us. come clean OP!!!

I DID NOT TAKE THE GODDAMN PHOTOS. i found them on someone's facebook, claiming that they are real and that they are taken by them. are you kidding me? who the hell do you think you are coming here accusing ME!? read on what i said above. not everybody is a liar! especially not me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This whole thing should have stopped after the first page. It's clearly that item sold on alibaba.
A person took a picture which showed a reflection of the funky led in the bus.

The person thought it looked cool and thought to try and fool some unsuspecting ufo believers.

Apparently it worked because what should have been an open and shut hoax turned into a 5 page discussion of what has to be the silliest ufo pictures I have seen.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It is strange but today there is no way to prove anything. The pictures are great...maybe to good, yet if they are bad we will find fault too, the thing is there are remote control stuff out there that would look just like any UFO for real too..so how can we know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join