It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 VERY GOOD UFO photos. (please look)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

They are pretty good OP. the lights are cool on it.
Why are they so low, they look like they are a few feet from the ground?? Hmmm no wonder they crash, Maybe they don't know about our Gravity pull. I mean that could hapen say they are 100 yeas ahead of us its amazing

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Who says "dont forget to flag?".

Just sayin.....

Op, if its a legit post, with interesting and legit conversation and/or opinion, people will flag it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I think it's a blimp

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There's no indication of when or where these were made. Or by who. There is no reference for distance. A another poster said it looks the same in both pics. We know nothing of a sighting. Hell..we don't even know for sure these were initially posted as a UFO. All we see are lights in the sky that looks like it's faked CGI or a blimp...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello. These pictures can be easily explained. In one of the photos you can clearly see that these photos where taken behind glass, most likely in a car. What you are seeing is simply the reflection of a fancy dome light.

Never trust a UFO photo that was taken behind glass. Just experiment for yourself and you will see how easy it is to fake a "believable" UFO.

Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I added the all-telling photo below. Do you see what I see? Car seats and a dome light.

Originally posted by grindhouzer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58a45181cb6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 7-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I thought the same thing. These look fake, not like a car reflection at all. It seems still, while everything else is so blurred. I believe in UFO's, but this looks fake.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

Indeed. I was looking at that as a figure standing, but yes...indeed it is 2 seats from a car.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

im sure its a classified top secret man made ship, they have so much tech that we dont even know about,i wouldnt be suprised if all the ufo sitings were government craft, besides why would a being from another planet or galaxy wanna visit us the way we are,wouldnt they take one look and get the hell outta dodge!!! lol i mean seriously,and the crap that goes on here would spread by word of mouth or whatever apendage these beings commnicate with and would deem this planet the devils den lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana
Download the photos and reupload them somewhere else like photoobucket or something..

edit on 6-5-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

Yes, i took your advice and did that. finally i got them up, hopefully you can all see them, too. I need a damn break, now, lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
i download and placed them on my photobucket but they are not working for some reason sorry man i tried to help ...interesting pictures though

Its fine, thank you a lot, though. I finally got it. Now im just gonna wait and see what you guys think. Hopefully everyone can see the photos in the links, now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
Hello. These pictures can be easily explained. In one of the photos you can clearly see that these photos where taken behind glass, most likely in a car. What you are seeing is simply the reflection of a fancy dome light.

Never trust a UFO photo that was taken behind glass. Just experiment for yourself and you will see how easy it is to fake a "believable" UFO.

Thanks for sharing.

Edit: I added the all-telling photo below. Do you see what I see? Car seats and a dome light.

Originally posted by grindhouzer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58a45181cb6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 7-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

RIGHT, but it IS from a car. its actually from a bus. the person who uploaded these on facebook sais she is in a bus.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

lol no spit you can even see the bus seats in the reflection

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

This is what you will find if you actually go to her page:

6 May 2011
By Malvina Gutaga · 1 of 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swear on everything i hold dear that these photos are not fake of photoshopped, i took them myself today, between 20:00 and 20:30, in the minibus, very close to Bucharest.

In this next photo it seems as tho its passing behind a cloud:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/998265915b74.jpg[/atsimg]

However a quick search has I find this, looks pretty convincing to me...my apologies
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02560fff2713.jpg[/atsimg]
HOAX

edit on 7-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

OP GTFO trying to stun us... you moron ATS can uncover any #ty ufo photo video. WE ARE THE BEST COME ONE ATS!!!! awww just me ok.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.customcarstyling.co.uk...

Look guys we can buy UFO's!!!! It's frickin LED lights inside his car, whoever aid that earlier on YOU WIN THE INTERNETS!!!
edit on 7-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edit because I can;t Spell

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If it is an internal light from a car or bus it would be extremely inefficient at lighting the immediate area. I can't say it looks like any vehicle light I've seen.

It looks more like the console or display of a car radio/CD player than a light.

Now you can see all 5 pics the object is travelling alongside the vehicle and following it. If it was a bus full of people and this happened it would probably have made the MSM by now.

If it was a real alien spacecraft captured why didn't the photographer go to the MSM? Surely at least one news outlet would have ran with it since they are so news hungry,

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I was excited.. and then I saw the pictures

What annoys me is that the best pictures are often the worst quality ones.

link   
Look at the link above your post mate, it's the exact same one as this fakers "UFO" he was trying to tick us into believing this LED was a UFO I say we Ban his ass. UFO's are serious business. We want the real deal!!!

link   
I've seen better fakes produced in MS Paint.

Fail.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Good research, but they lights do not match the object from the pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join