It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 VERY GOOD UFO photos. (please look)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Pease dont forget to flag.

The person sais this as a caption for the first photo "I swear on everything i hold dear that these photos are not fake of photoshopped, i took them myself today, between 20:00 and 20:30, in the minibus, very close to Bucharest."

s1080.photobucket.com...

s1080.photobucket.com...

s1080.photobucket.com...

s1080.photobucket.com...

s1080.photobucket.com...

OK guys, I finally did it. After all the crap feeling, because of the fails, at first.

P.S. those photos are not taken by me, or anything. I simply came across them.
edit on 7-5-2011 by mjleonid12 because: Finally uploaded the right links. i think..

edit on 7-5-2011 by mjleonid12 because: A little more info.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I see no photos....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

These look a little to good to be true, I do not however notice them to be a reflection on the glass from the inside... I like the second pic, the way it is partly distorted and is lighting the clouds... Ill SnF now that you fixed up your op in hopes others come and share...
edit on 7-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
UFO un-identified foto opt whares the pics

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle

post the photos here yourself please...

Im still a noob when it comes to doing that stuff. I really dont know how to actually POST the photos IN the thread. im sorry.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Download the photos and reupload them somewhere else like photoobucket or something..

edit on 6-5-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Do you made them yourself, or find them on the internet ? I think that they look so real that maybe they are photoshopped.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morbidness
Do you made them yourself, or find them on the internet ? I think that they look so real that maybe they are photoshopped.

I thought that too, but upon closer look they seemed to be genuine, and the person said that they swear its not faked, but you never know. this thread is a fail, because facebook wants to be a pain in the ass. I hope this thread gets deleted, so i can re-make it as soon as i can, when i have the photos itself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12 I need to inform you, this thread is a miserable fail,

lol I laughed this thread is full of win. Put your photos on Imgur or Photobucket, Id like to see what you've got please.If they are fake and you made them, don't bother with e uploading ATS will hand your ass on a plate and serve you

Mod edit: quote tag corrected.
edit on 7/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You don't need to make a new thread just download, upload and post new links in this one

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here the 2 best out of the 5, im no photo expert, but very interesting indeed! nice find!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58a45181cb6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ca943dc0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT: Quick search reveals this...Identicle.
Its called a Millenium Lamp available on-line at alibaba.com
www.alibaba.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02560fff2713.jpg[/atsimg]

HOAX people....

edit on 7-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Here the 2 best out of the 5, im no photo expert, but very interesting indeed! nice find!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58a45181cb6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ca943dc0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

YES. omfg. thank you so much. those are the ones. thank you thank you thank you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

Originally posted by mjleonid12 I need to inform you, this thread is a miserable fail,

lol I laughed this thread is full of win. Put your photos on Imgur or Photobucket, Id like to see what you've got please.If they are fake and you made them, don't bother with e uploading ATS will hand your ass on a plate and serve you

No, i didnt make them, or anything. i came across them. look on page 1 of this thread, and youll see 2 of them being posted by a member, because he followed the link and somehow found them. sry if it didnt work for any1 else, i will post it on like photo-bucket or something.

Mod edit: quote tag corrected.
edit on 7/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My thoughts are these seem to be a REFLECTION, photo taken from inside of a car (it seems) as I can make out a drivers/passengers seat reflection as well. The UFO looks to be a fancy interior car light. *sigh*

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Really? With all due respect, that doesn't look completely fake to anyone else? Like an amateur attempt at CGI?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Its a blimp.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i download and placed them on my photobucket but they are not working for some reason sorry man i tried to help ...interesting pictures though

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It looks like a reflection of a person..like it was done from inside a house. Could be a child's toy we are indirectly seeing. Would be nice if we could see them all, but the reflection already has me put off....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
These look faked.

If you notice the object in the second photo, it is exactly the same angle and perspective from the camera as the first photo, yet the car has moved. To get a still image of the object the object would have to be moving at the same speed and direction as the car. Possible but unlikely. Notice the blurred scenery in the second photo.

And it looks pasted in - the lights on the object don't match the contrast of the rest of the pic

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's awesome that you can see the reflection from the window she is standing in front of, gives it an authentic attribute but I agree it looks TOO good... Hmm it would be awesome if UFO's decided to give people better photo ops like this more often.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join