It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Meanwhile, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad cast doubt over the veracity of the September 11 attacks Thursday, calling it a pretext to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

"Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names," Ahmadinejad told Iranians in the holy city of Qom.

Netanyahu said Iran differed from the Nazis in one vital respect, explaining that "where that [Nazi] regime embarked on a global conflict before it developed nuclear weapons," he said. "This regime [Iran] is developing nuclear weapons before it embarks on a global conflict."

www.haaretz.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If I had to choose a side, I'd pick Iran. Ahmlateforfinnerdad seems to know his s***. Meanwhile Israel are benefiting from 3000 people dying in the worst attack in our time. Israel is a land full of horrible people, they constantly attack Palestinians. They have took their land and are still doing it.Search for Louis Theroux in Israel they are shady buggers

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think 911 missing links tells you the full truth of 911.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oops, some of this i seem to remember hearing a couple or few years back.
Both netanyahoo saying israel benefitted from 911 and the amedinebacket saying 911 was not as bad as reported.
It seems to me that someone jammed 2 stories together and presented it as new.
Now as for never reporting the victims names in 911, the shop i was working in had a 2 page newspaper add with all of the names.
My boss at that point was a hard core red blooded hoorah sort.

new topics

top topics

join