It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie of the Century..( All war is based on deception )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Excellent OP! I've been thinking about this long and hard. I am of the distinct impression that it is already too late to actually do anything. As has been said in one of the replies, if I may paraphrase, a just war is when two or more dynamic factions (opposing views) come together to fight a common foe - in this case a government out of control, not representing the citizens, ruling without consent - ruling they would say "for our safety". And that is what we're talking about isn't it? Elections are jokes run by the biggest gang with money. We all know that.

Another increasingly dynamic and bothersome problem is that our grade, high and college students have been brainwashed by the very same people with the same viewpoints. Thus we are surrounded from both the bottom (youth) and the top (government). Add to that the apparent goal of the current government is to be able to hammer down on the citizens if we rise up in one voice.

My ultimate concern is that the completely divergent social/political forces in this country will not come together to fight the common foe of the out of control government simply because the views are so far apart. What will we get, a return to constitutional law, the consent of the governed? No, we will get a strong arm attempt to have a "democracy".

We have to come together and figure out what we are going to do about this without being shut down by said government.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

you must be able to understand that what sense they are using to start wars.

In Germany they used the sense of Patriotism

In the crusades they used the sense of religion

In recent years they are using the sense of fear and terror

In future ...... god knows.

may be : some patriotism + some religion + a lot of wrong flags + human right + terror = we should invade.

they are using different senses to get what they want. you should understand that they wouldn't be selling candy to children as they invade . there will be no welcome peacekeepers . there will be fire and blood.
edit on 7/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Sun Tzu...a legend

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Our military had the invasion of Iraq planned long before 9/11. Our Military also advised Tony Blair that it was an extremely bad idea as no exit strategy was viable in their opinion. Tony Blair went ahead with Bush AGAINST the recommendation of the British Military.

Invasion were also planned for Saudi, Iran and a couple of others, should the need arise.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What is their reason for getting into Pakistan??? Oil? Opium??? It has to be more then a crusade for oil?? Or is it because the corporates who build the war machines keep getting richer with each conquest???

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

You'd think they'd have taken pointers from Hollywood's "crooked cop thrillers" and planted some WMD's down the back of Saddam's sofa just before they unleashed the dogs...

Great OP by the way, really enjoying it so far. Sleepy-time though; starred and flagged for the morning.

All the best,

Fly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

Damn straight.

My brother is utterly and completely brainwashed into believing the OS being spouted for EVERY SINGLE ISSUE of controversy and potential conspiracy. He is 20 yrs old and is a perfect example of modern apathetic youth, bless his cotton socks.

We are surrounded - but a seven nation army can't stamp out the truth...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Reading The Art of War began my awakening. Well, birth began my awakening, as cause and effect, but it was a major turning point in my life. It got me interested in international affairs, and I began to see the strategies being used in current wars. Thanks for the read, S/F

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
False flag operations are nothing new. The Government knows no bounds and will continue to deceive us in anyway possible.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Too many people have put this message across and have fallen on deaf ears.Though I applaud you on your post but many will not listen I'm afraid. It is truth but most would rather not listen or have not the time to listen.

It's just good to see that more people, especially in America are waking up but too late IMO.

S&F

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You make an interesting point about the Nazis as it often highlights the usual tactic of accusing an enemy for atrocities or affirming false flag attacks to highlight their 'evil', however we can not attribute such things to ourselves as we are the 'good guys' in the right - often how our terrorism is labelled as "counterterror" or "counterinsurgency" when effectively we are doing the same thing (killing innocents, spreading our beliefs/doctrine). Further on the topic of the nazis i'd like to highlight a passage from a book I am reading on american foreign policy at the moment.

It is traditional for states to call their own terrorism "counterterror," even the worst mass murderers: the Nazis, for example. In occupied Europe they claimed to be defending the population and legitimate governments from the partisans, terrorists supported from abroad. That was not entirely false; even the most egregious propaganda rarely is. The partisans were undoubtedly directed from London, and they did engage in terror. The US military had some appreciation of the Nazi perspective: its counterinsurgency doctrine was modeled on Nazi manuals, which were analyzed sympathetically, with the assistance of Wehrmacht officers.

The book is "Hegemony or Survival" by Noam Chomsky, and whilst it does retain a degree of bias, there are many shocking revelations of fact which highlight america and its partners (UK etc.) atrocious foreign policy record which would change anyones perspective on the recent and older acts of foreign policy or national security, such as Vietnam (obvious) and the gulf war.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The Military Industrial Complex needs War to make their massive profits. Simply look at our Military budgets as an example of where our priorities lie.

Meanwhile we have bridges here in the US on the verge of collapse...

There is nothing new under the sun.

We create an enemy, go to war and take their stuff.
It is very primitive.

War is a Racket. Smedley Butler said this 100 years ago when the US was drawn into war, The Spanish American war, after the USS Maine had been supposedly sabotaged in Havana Harbor.

Many people during the Vietnam War understood that these were lies and this is why the PTB do not want to allow another anti war movement to form in the US again.

This is exactly why today, the Police are so adamant about quelling any and all types of anti war sentiment and/or demonstrations.

Peaceful or otherwise.

Look at what is currently going on in Libya.
Are we really that interested in the welfare of the Libyan people themeselves, as we are being told ?

Or are we more interested in their vast Oil and Fresh Water reserves ??
Worth Billions if not more...

but If you haven't already then pls. read this short book:

www.ratical.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Reminds me of this :

The argument, then, was that we had to punish Saddam for his crimes by crushing his victims and strengthening their torturer [Saddam]. By similar logic, if a criminal hijacks a schoolbus, we should blow it up and murder the passengers, but rescue and reward the hijacker, justifying the actions on grounds that it was his fault.

Seems like a good analogy of NATO foreign policy to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In the book, 'war' becomes a metaphor for any confrontation.

Sun Tzu makes the case for understanding both sides of the argument, and planning actions based on the reality of your adversary, and yourself.

He also goes on to suggest that you should not engage in wars that your own consciousness KNOWS is wrong or unfair.

In other words, every war we have engaged in since WWII has been fought with defeat as the inevitable outcome.

Perhaps Sun Tzu would, if he were here today, make a US edition whereby he would change the rules of engagement to include:
-How to get stuff you really REALLY want.
-Fighting your own people, so you can fight others
-How to steal from otherwise poor, brown people
And many more!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

We are civilized. The handlers of the civilization are not.
We let money to control everything including our own soul. And now you are controlled by the ones who steal from you in the name of the holy father. Humans are forever doomed. I don't see any way out of it.

I just can't see any way out.. That's why the world may need a good shock of wake up call. Possibly from heaven? If there is anything that can destroy the evil handlers, it should only be the God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join