It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Gone Wild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

thread title says it all

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see much of a difference. People kill each other all the time, and same goes for people snapping when they lose their jobs.

Flint, Michigan has been a dump ever since GM packed it's bags. Same goes for Detroit. Always been a cesspool, always will be. Been that way for decades.

However, I will agree that America is in free-fall mode. We've reached terminal velocity... we just need to hit the ground. That's when it'll get REAL interesting.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Pure animalistic behavior. I see it all the time, younger generations are getting more disrespectful and violent. They can't avoid violence at any cost. They thrive on it! How many of them get their kicks by recording these brutal attacks instead of stepping in and stopping it. You can hear the a$$hole who was recording the attack in McDonald's enjoying every part of the attack. Someone should of beat the # out of him! Women are becoming more and more physically aggressive. Guys will usually stop, but women are out for blood. It's really quite disgusting and shows no sense of class or scruples. Violence in America, it will be our downfall.

After watching those videos, it's embarrassing to be part of the human race.

edit on 6-5-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
To be expected.. Its a culture that glorifies violence and death there..
Everything from childrens toys, television, movies, newspapers, the lies and propaganda of the u.s government ALL of it shows / encourages violence / military action as the way to solve problems.. Thus to be expected people lose all respect / regard for the value of life in such a culture.. Look at the disgusting celebrating of old bins death there - thats even lower than animals to glorify death.. Yet people there cant comprehend why the society there is falling apart at the seams and violence is the norm.. Truly sad..

top topics

join