It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dividing And Conquering America At The New Madrid Fault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/614/118/The_Plan_To_Divide_And_Conquer_America_At_The_New_Madrid_Fault%3B_And_How_We_Can_Remain_Free_Of_Crisis_Engi neers.html

very informative article,i wont get into the details read it yourself,post your thoughts and concerns

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I hate looking at that awful map. Goodbye Louisiana....should i start living on a boat now while I wait for the tidal wave to set in?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

lol just live for the now and enjoy what little we have left as far as time and freedom, if we survive whats headed for us,then that should be interesting to,living off the land in a post apocolyptic wasteland like that movie the road,if not even better

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Actually this is not new. I remember in the early 1990's seeing a map showing the country divided by the Mississippi River. The article with it stated that no one would be allowed to travel to the other side without a type of passport. I assumed it would be closed off at the bridges if there was even any truth to it. I remember because I pondered a while wondering which side would I want to live on. I wish I could remember more about it. Does anyone have a copy of the map. Or know what i am talking about?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
its symbolic. every physical action has an equal spiritual action- dual pronged attack

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow it looks like my home in Ft. Wayne, Indiana
will be beach front property. Let's certainly hope
it never comes to this - a lot of lives and land
to be lost.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hopefully, looking at the map....we will still be here in our location in Texas. I think everyone should prepare for a disaster. I hope to God -- this does not come to pass but if it does--if you are prepared you won't starve to death. And if it doesn't come to pass, you have a stock of food and water to help you through a time of unemployment, an ice storm, or a prolonged loss of electricity due to what ever.

The one thing I don't undedrstand in is why TPTB would anyone want to do this? It's insane.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The New Madrid fault Zone is a very real threat. It just isn't known when it will rupture again; today or next century or longer. The dividing of the country part of it is speculative at best but if it does rupture it is estimated that there could be as many as 40 million deaths in parts of 8 states.

Even if the intrusion of the gulf into the Midwest never happened the country would still be divided by an impassable zone of destruction of nearly all of the roads and bridges in the quake zone. The three quake series in December 1811 to February 1812 was so powerful that it rang church bells as far away as Boston.

Here are some links to info on the 1811/1812 quakes and hundreds of aftershocks...

LINK 1

LINK 2

Link 3

LINK 4

Google New Madrid and you will find MUCH MORE on it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Maybe this one?
Global flood map

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
"The Ground Wave Emergency Network" image shows the Electromagnetic Control to close to or follow the Northwest side of Interstate-90(see I-90and article). The article says the electromagnetic signals create mind control(to cause separation and fear, a division of sorts for the US). Going deeper possibly to create mind control that's different(for what ever reason) in various areas of the US. Because HAARP is "said" to be able to create earthquakes... maybe it could be used to to cause destruction so no one can go back and forth that way by the main road/interstate by creating an eq? No escape!

Furthermore why is it not in some areas(FL,WY), and more common in others(PA,CO).

Interesting, wonder what other links it poses, besides encompassing, almost a whole region or two...
edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

i was once asked to look at a car and asked again,how many wheels do you see in that car?my reply was 4.i was told to look again,then i realize i could only see 2.the car had 4 but from my angle i saw 2. my point is,what you see and what you imagine you see are different at times.so back to the subject at hand,what do we see happening around us?hmmmmmmm

new topics

top topics

join