It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people do you know are sick/vomiting right now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In the last week, half of our office became sick including one case of bronchitis and two stomach viruses, one person's spouse got food poisoning, and three of our clients have stomach viruses or the flu of some sort. This afternoon I started to feel nauseous, then another started to feel ill, then as I pulled into my neighborhood I saw a man pull his truck over, open is door and vomit on the ground.

Just wondered if others are seeing an uptick in sickness, particularly stomach related. I wonder if there is something in the water or food?

I never know if paranoia is healthy or not.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some of it due to Allergies???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Yes one was diagnosed as sinus infection and bronchitis. She assumed it was allergies and then it pounced on her. The one that is having the worst time of it with vomiting had two terrible days, rallied yesterday and then vomited 3 or 4 times coming in this am.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Is there a new buffet open in town that you might have all been freaquenting?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Do you mind identifying a location?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Perhaps this is the beginning of a new virus that will turn us all into zombies...

link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Not at all. Metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia.

link   
Yup, I'm a little sick with allergy like symptoms... My wife too but with brown apple splats... I noticed that this lady that lives close by hacking up a lung for the past few days

link   
My dog threw up at 3:00 pm today. The stomach virus went through SC in early April. My husband threw up for three days. The rest of us did not get it.
edit on 6-5-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a friend of mine is married to a nurse, she got sent home after a patient vomited on her, there is a super nasty virus going around, it started in california she said

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
In the last week, half of our office became sick including one case of bronchitis and two stomach viruses, one person's spouse got food poisoning, and three of our clients have stomach viruses or the flu of some sort. This afternoon I started to feel nauseous, then another started to feel ill, then as I pulled into my neighborhood I saw a man pull his truck over, open is door and vomit on the ground.

Just wondered if others are seeing an uptick in sickness, particularly stomach related. I wonder if there is something in the water or food?

I never know if paranoia is healthy or not.

my wife is just now getting over Bronchitis, it's lasted 3 full weeks .. almost had to rush her to the ER 2 weeks ago..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Losonczy

I've had a horrible case of bronchitis the past 3 weeks. Quite a few of our friends have it as well. It could be that time of year but I thought i'd throw it out there since you asked.
I'm in NC by the way.
edit on 5/6/2011 by itsallamile because: fixed spelling errors

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

There seems to be a connection to this dame virus and one sweeping through the dorms at my university. That and an odd resurgence of chicken pox in number of college students.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Two.. But its due to them being hungover from drinking too much last night..

link   
If any one on ATS turns into a bunch of zombies, then I call dibs on the crew formed to regulate the infectious.

Regulators, mount up!

link   
been sick here
mid west location

others sick too
but seem most likely stomach bug

radiation concerns me
but i am just a commoner

not a single source of potassium iodide
any one know a source with reasonable cost

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

You know I almost bought that potassium idodide the day the crap hit the fan in Japan but didn't. I wasn't even thinking (DUH!) about the radiation possibility. God know here in the southeast we've been HAMMERED by storms and HEAVY rainfall. That rainfall could bring radiation out of the sky and down into our water table and water. Probably too hard to quantify. We're a little past our key allergy season here with the pollen going ballistic about a month ago so all this bronchitis and stomach stuff seems to be related to something else. I'm starting to get worried. My other half is down now. Bucket beside the couch.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Have any of you been eating seafood from the GOM???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
no seafood

everyone in house sick

few friends sick

radiation fallout has to go some where does it not

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Me my wife and several other. Bad stomach bug that made us feel dizzy and disoriented.. lasted a couple days, and couldn;t hold food down. I only puked twice, but I didn't eat much... my wife on the other hand.. well she wasn;t as lucky. I am in Alabama btw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join