It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a shattered goddess (Part 3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I will start this off as a continuation to the first part of my very first story. The one labeled Confessions of a shattered goddess. This is about a person with whom I had left out of the story because I believed he didn't want me to add his story to the list of others. I hold this story very dear and close to my heart. Know I would never have posted this story if I had, had not had his own permission to do so. Thats just how dear and close this story is to me. So close I'd hold it to my heart and never let it go. This is the story about one with whom I will not name not only because its personal but because I respect his descion to not be named. This is the story of my teacher on life, and the one whom taught me how to love and respect the world as well as understand it. That and allow me to find the courage to fight and take my place in it.

This man with whom the goddess knew, was not like any with whom she had known before or even met before hand in all her time of loving men. To her he transcended words that could describe his beauty, his knowledge, his power, and his overwhelming love for those with whom he had grown to create and train. This man, with his long silver hair, his flawless skin, his kind stern smile, the one with whom always held an air of authority about him, with whom anyone would tremble upon if they even knew the limits of his capabilities. This man was like a second extension of her body and soul, he made her feel alive, feel love, feel her very own desires and fears. She learned through him what it was like to walk the path of a god. Your hated, your abused, your left alone and only you can make your own path towards destiny. Only you can bring about your own accomplishments. She loved this man, they were close at hand. But she knew he loved another, and as such she respected this man. For his love was dead, murdered, oh how it was cruel. She was reborn as a wolf, and as such the young woman had only respect and genuine love for a man with whom never lost his feelings for his original wife. She admired him so, made love with him so, passionate was their sparks, and passionate was there love. But alas, it was not in his book to be his, nor was she to be his either. So she allowed herself through his teachings to find with whom was to be her true love, and she looked back, sad to be leaving him alone, and longing. They both knew their places, and their love never left. To this day they still care and love, and it shall last..... within their chests. Remember this man for he was the one whom taught her life is more then your heart and eyes can feel or see. Its all around you, and you must live free.... you must be a Wolf to live and survive.... as a goddess or even a god.

There is a moral to this story too. You can never trust your eyes to the illusions of the worlds creatures. Life is all around us, lessons are all around us, and you can never just think you learned them all no matter how old or young you are, and no matter how much you may have thought you learned already. Your life is a continuos battle, a continuos fight..... a continuos learning experience.

new topics

join