It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Here Among Us? Exploring Possibilities Between Aliens, The Illuminati, and PBB

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Extraordinarily thoughtful, informative reply. The material you provide will greatly help me in my research. Much obliged.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Very helpful, Thermo. One thing that seems to keep coming up is the idea that there are aliens who are well intended toward humans, and aliens who are not so kind, helpful, or benign. I tend to agree with this line of conjecturing.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Excellent questions you ask.

Go to this link to see the Virgin Mary on Ivory Coast video from a different perspective: This page will take you to this, and a few other videos that make a case for this being more Project Blue Beam testing. Tell me what you think after you watch it. I'd really like to hear your feedback. -Ande

Virgin Mary / Project Blue Beam Correlation:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Oh, and go here also to see more Sky Anomalies that may be more PBB testing...

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thankyou so much for that Andelise. Absolutely fascinating stuff, although for me having been a witness to Marian phenomena, it raises more questions than it answers about PBB.

I will list these questions here and would really appreciate if your contacts could work on an answer for them.

1) How long has PBB been operational?
2) I had read that the idea of PBB was to basically incite ww3 on a mass scale in order to reduce the world population. I actaully discussed this idea on the Ivory Coast thread, as it didn't seem to make any sense. I note that the writer on this site mentions mass suicide via manipulation with some sort of electromagentic signal is there
3)How powerful is this signal supposed to be ie will only those in the immediate area of these anomalies be affected? Can the signal be embedded into video footage? Just how far does the danger reach?
4) If this suicide signal is an actual part of the program, why are they going to the bother of using religious apparition to broadcast it when presumably they could save themselves a lot of bother and just beam it into every home around the world? There must be another agenda, what is it?

I know these are probing questions, but these apparitions are real. If what your people are saying is true, there is a huge danger for mankind looming.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

You would still see, however, the border between you imagination and what you see will become incredibly blurred until they become one and the same.

That being said, we evolve in a structured universe and spend millions of years developing a reality for ourselves, only to, at a later stage, escape from what we have created, confuse our minds, liberate all the things we have seen and experienced, and create an even more dynamic and fluxlike reality, until eventually we reach a poiint where we can experience awareness in the primordial swirling nothing that had given birth to us in the first place.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join