It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Evening. Long time follower of this site...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'll introduce myself, as I'm a long time follower of this website.
My SN is Im Aware SC which stands for I'm Aware Star Child.
I have been following the Osama issue, as well as the NMSZ very closely because I not only would be affected by it, but I have also noticed what seems to be a False Flag set up with the Osama case.
I personally feel the Osama issue will be used to turn eyes and attention away from the Midwest while the NMSZ area is affected by a huge quake.

No doubt we are all aware of FEMA's stocking up on MRE's, blankets and coffins. I feel there would be no need for the latter if the May 15-20th "drill" were simply that. IMO they are fully aware of what is going to happen, and stockpiled on those items in those numbers because they felt they would need such.

I also feel the quake will happen on May 11th. To be more specific, between 4:30 and 6:30p.m. CST.
Why this time period and date?
We know TPTB love the number 11, as it is significant for them. It would fall before the scheduled "drill", so it would be unexpected because everyone's betting on the 15th-20th for the actual time frame. This is too much of a dead giveaway IMO.
Now why 4:30 - 6:30pm CST? Honestly, I noticed while being on Yahoo Messenger they announced the video chat and phone would be down during this time. Why during these hours, instead of later in the night as usual? This struck me as odd. Possibly, some people would use those to contact family during an earthquake, and should they be down, FEMA has total control over who contacts who, considering landlines will most likely be down as well, possibly cellphones in this area as well. (just my opinion)

join