It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Experiencing Heavy Military Flyover?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

What is a police test?

Just curious

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yep, its rare to see just one, yesterday I saw five of them in a row!!!

I live is western NY and the just had a massive police test in March.....probably a result of that?

I dunno... I live in a college town in the Finger Lakes region. It's not like I see a whole lot of cruisers. Yesterday, I saw five in a very short span of time. Heh. You saw five. I saw five. LOL!

Anyway, seems you and I are "neighbors. [smile]

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I live right next to the Helicopter Museum WSM supposedly Europes largest collection of helicopters and chassis.

www.helicoptermuseum.co.uk...

I'm used to hearing helicopters fly by and landing. Sometimes as late as gone 2am in the morning. In the past month or so there have been a lot of CH-47 Chinooks in the air, doing maneuvers on the old air field right next to the museum. This is located opposite R.A.F. Locking which is now decommissioned, my dad used to work there as an R.A.F. radar tech. A couple of weeks back, I was on me push bike, cycling to work past the airfield with me headphones in when I got the fright of me life! I heard this massive rumbling over the music (and I listen to my music LOUD!) then a big shadow loomed overhead and I looked up and saw a Chinook right above me about 25 feet up! It scared the hell out of me lol! I stopped (well, nearly fell of me bike!) and watched as the pilot did some fancy moves over the airfield, very close to the ground, just as another one came in to land.

I couldn't believe that they would fly over a busy road on a sunny weekend that low! They are lucky they didn't cause an accident as I was not the only one startled by their pressence

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

The police test was like a mass civil service test they gave in March: LinkHERE

Maybe I should of made a thread on it, because this one has me wondering.....

reply to post by Amaterasu

Yeah and I just graduated college, go SUNY lol.

Ron Paul fan?

Yeah I just went outside, literally ten minutes before logging on ATS and saw three cop cars drive down my street. But they arrested someone so maybe they were just looking for them in particular

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Friday, I saw six-seven helocopters flying in formation at lunch time near Fort Jackson SC. The helocopters
are constantly flying around Columbia, SC and surrounding counties. They are loud, creepy, and annoying.
Something is going on. A fighter jet flew low over the house last night, hurt every one's ears. Very weird, considering how far we are from the army base, at least 45 minutes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!! You guys are too funny. Do u realize how many "suspicious military moves" threads are started on here all the time? Kids Geez

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
perhaps, you are just too paranoid..chill!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Losonczy

Rang my mum up last week who lives on the East Coast in the UK she mentioned about all the unusual 'heavy metal' flying East bound , thought it might be worth mentioning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join